Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Thanks for the reply.

I shall take everything you said into concideration. But still, don't you think there is a small possibility that those good entities and bad entities are merely playing good cop bad cop? I do think it may be possible for negative beings/demons to disguise themselves as loving angelic beings in order to earn our trust and even pull a stunt that make it look like they saved you. Perhaps the dark ones you speak of pretend to be weak and simple minded in the case of not being able to finish their sentences without stumbling? Also if I may ask, have you ever put the good beings to the test to prove they are really good? Please know that I am not deciding the truth for you, I merely speak on my own behalf what I would think and do if I ever came into contact with seemingly benevolent entities. As I said in my previous post, you could be right and I certainly hope you are.

Yes indeed what you say can happen, I worked all that out in my first six months of dealings with spiritual beings.
And it is simple to sort the issues of their authenticity.

I only always live my life in harmony with gods way of love. I never indulge in any unloving temptations of the flesh. I never involve myself with sexual banter with my male friends. I do not partake of media of a sexual nature. I do not allow myself to view adds on tv that have unloving content. i do not watch television which depicts sex and or violence. I will not have a romantic or sexual partner in my life. And I am doing my utmost to live a vegan life style....

....And to live a life that hinders the access of the temptations of the flesh, that the dark beings that are connected to me, are always wanting to experience through me.

I do not talk to them what so ever...UNDER ABSOLUTELY NO CERCUMSTANCES DO I SPEAK TO THEM....BUT I ALLOW THEM TO SPEAK FREELY AND I NEVER ABUSE THEIR FREE WILL TO SPEAK TO ME. I DO NOT PARTAKE IN OR OF ANY ADVICE FROM THEM WHATSOEVER....UNDER NO CERCUMSTANCES. .PERIOD.

Doing all of the above did soon sort the desperate minded ones from the non desperate ones...and so after 7 years of not giving into any of the above...has definitely sorted the issues that you raised.

The desperate ones never stop abusing me and themselves for not getting the temptations of the flesh through me. ...and the loving ones know of the way that I have conducted my life for the last seven years. ..and they respect me for it and they also know that I will only respond to loving ways of being.
And the loving ones are more than capable of placing packets of loving advice into my mind, and it is so quickly and clearly placed into my mind and easy to avert my way of being to stay on track.

Act lovingly and always in total harmony with gods holy way of love, and one then soon attracts the love and assistance from higher forms of loving beings.
Beautiful loving beings work are attracted to assisting loving earthly beings, who follow gods way of love.

When I worked out that, absolutely all of my anxieties, all of my unloving thoughts, and sexual needs, and desires to consume alcohol and unhealthy foods, and so much more etc etc...ONCE I REALIZED THAT IT ALL ORIGINATED FROM WITHIN THE DARK BEINGS WHO SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND ME AND WHO ENDEAVOR TO TURN MY THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GODS WAY OF LOVE,....MY EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE WAS RELEASED FROM ME....IT NEVER IS A PART OF MY LIFE SINCE, THE DARK BEINGS FIGURED OUT, THAT I HAD FINALY FIGURED IT ALL OUT...

...I RETROSPECTIVELY LOOK BACK AT MY LIFE, AND CAN EASILY SEE AND ATTIBUTE ALL OF MY HEALTH AND MENTAL EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS TO THEM.....AND THEY CONSTANTLY VERBALY ABUSE EACH OTHER FOR THE MISERABLE SITUATION THAT THEY NOW FIND THEMSELVES IN.

Slayer thank you for your kind thoughts and considerations.

And ill add here this....if I am fooled into doing something that the dark ones desire, well it does not matter, as long as what ever they fool me into doing...is a loving thing to do.
Regards neil.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
this makes me smile a lot

Makes you smile a lot? Which should make it fun considering they have no clue of what i behold.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Makes you smile a lot? Which should make it fun considering they have no clue of what i behold.

So...with respect oook, all you have to do, is to just prove yourself of what you behold....simple really....mmm
Old 13-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower
Why would I do that when something so small with no power couldnt entertain me?
Old 13-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Why would I do that when something so small with no power couldnt entertain me?
I fail to see what it is you are trying to accomplish with your pointless recent communications to me.

Oook...
With respect, you are telling me that you are an archangel......so please do not just talk yourself up as being a phenomenal being....please just only prove yourself, by doing some all holy angel like work, and without waiting around for praise.
Old 14-01-2018, 02:14 AM
Knower
who said I say who i am for praise? I did it so your little friends shut up lol theyre quite annoying. But, out of all seriousness you should call upon an angel to cleanse your home and help you.
Old 14-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Master

Quote:
who said I say who i am for praise? I did it so your little friends shut up lol theyre quite annoying. But, out of all seriousness you should call upon an angel to cleanse your home and help you.

I AM SO CONFUSED....YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE AN ARCHANGEL...SO CAN YOU INITIATE FOR YOURSELF, AN OUT OF THE EARTHLY PHYSICAL BODY EXPERIENCE. AND THEN COME TO MY HOME IN YOUR FULL ARCHANGEL AWESOMENESS AND CLEANSE MY HOME FOR ME, AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE YOU COULD HELP ME AS WELL.

I AM EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A, YES YOU CAN OR NO YOU CAN NOT, REPLY.
TA NEIL.
Old 14-01-2018, 04:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I AM SO CONFUSED....YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE AN ARCHANGEL...SO CAN YOU INITIATE FOR YOURSELF, AN OUT OF THE EARTHLY PHYSICAL BODY EXPERIENCE. AND THEN COME TO MY HOME IN YOUR FULL ARCHANGEL AWESOMENESS AND CLEANSE MY HOME FOR ME, AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE YOU COULD HELP ME AS WELL.

I AM EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A, YES YOU CAN OR NO YOU CAN NOT, REPLY.
TA NEIL.

Why should why when you can just call my name and I’ll be there?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
In a belief of mine is that every angel is the same and no angelic being can be a fallen angel or have their wings turn black because all angels were made with light. Therefore they will always represent the light of which they were made from.

What do you guys think on this matter?

I think people smarter than me have said they do fall, so I tend to believe that.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Knower
The thing with that is they do get kicked out in heaven so they do literally fall just that they dont turn out to have black wings after that. They continue to have whatever wing color they had before unless their intentions change along with their base aura. After an angel “falls” they can still be good angels and have good intent as they do have free will