Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Knower
What could this image mean?

Hi guys,

So, I sometimes take moments to try out psychic abilities. I am very inexperienced. But sometimes I get genuine sparks of insight.

This time, I said in my mind "Show me my soul." and cleared my mind of all expectations and opened myself up to receive. I repeated this a few times until a clear image randomly popped into my mind. My intention was to see an image representation of my soul, but I had also mixed in an intention of "what is my past life? what was I before this?"

This is what the image looked like:

To me it felt like I was being shown my soul transitioning into earth, or shown something that was before my time in this life. I feel that it confirms my theory that I'm a Rainbow soul from 9th or higher dimension.

But I wondered if anyone can draw any information from that image? Does anyone have any ideas of what it could mean? I feel my own interpretation is subject to bias.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

It feels like its connected the Reiki and healing. I am not sure if its something your familiar with but that is the full visual image that came to me. It feels like its a part of a greater image. Universal in that its energy being sent and received.

Lynn
Old 08-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Knower
Interesting. Thank you Lynn!

I've never seen or heard about that symbol before and I've never looked into Reiki. Just gave it a quick Google, it's definitely interesting.

I'm just trying to think how it fits to the question I asked ("Show me my soul"). Perhaps on a soul level I'm a healer. Rainbows are natural healers so that would make sense. (At the moment I'm looking for as many confirmations as possible that I'm a Rainbow)

I still think there is another layer to it. The two elements that popped out at me; the Fibonacci spiral, and the silhouette of a person (me). I was hoping that someone would recognize what I recognized, it's just hard to explain. The idea of being a higher dimensional being screams at me in the image. But that could very well be Ego saying that.

In any case, I'm not ignoring your thoughts Lynn. Your answer is very helpful! It has also spurred me to look more into Reiki, as I've sorely overlooked it in my life.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Master
Hi slash112,

Since I am not ‘a psychic’ nor ‘a medium’ as such, therefore - like in an ‘inkblots test’ I can only unfortunately give you my ‘projection’.
So take this with a grain of salt:

To me 'soul’s evolution' or journey back to the Source – or ‘ascension’ (if you like) can be shown by various images:

- As a vertical ascent (path) on a World Pole (or Ladder), or

- As ripples in a bond.
If a subtle energy wave comes to your ‘shore’ - you can either ‘tune into it and shift’ your awareness into its centre or you can start tracking it down wave by wave - the waves thus creating an intuitive pathway to the Core Essence, or

- The soul’s journey back to the Source in this lifetime (or many, many lifetimes past and yet to come) can be shown as a spiral.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Master
the Golden spiral/Fibonacci spiral was the first thing that came to mind for me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

i also remembered a movie that featured a spiral:
What is the meaning of the Spiral in Dark City?
https://bubblegumthinking.wordpress....city-analysis/
Old 08-02-2018, 03:13 AM
Knower
Thanks guys!

sentient: I feel ya. Somehow I feel the image represented that, but the other way round. More like a descent from Source into Earth. Not necessarily Source, but that sorta direction.

HORACE: Yeah Fibonacci spiral was the first thing that popped into my head too. That Dark City analysis is cool! Doesn't really fit as an answer in this case, but definitely relevant info for me!
Old 08-02-2018, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Thanks guys!

sentient: I feel ya. Somehow I feel the image represented that, but the other way round. More like a descent from Source into Earth. Not necessarily Source, but that sorta direction.

Ok. that sort of thing

Then again, if we talk about things in terms of ‘nonduality’ (as I understand it), ascension & descension aren’t contradictory terms, but rather a simultaneous process.

When Spirit descends or Wisdom of Emptiness dawns – it does so according to the level we are able to embody it and thus act according to its wisdom.
Embodying descending Spirit is ‘ascending with the view’.

Old 08-02-2018, 04:58 AM
Knower
Oo I like that. Good point. Thanks!
Old 08-02-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the Golden spiral/Fibonacci spiral was the first thing that came to mind for me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

i also remembered a movie that featured a spiral:
What is the meaning of the Spiral in Dark City?
https://bubblegumthinking.wordpress....city-analysis/

yep, its the fibonacci spiral
Old 08-02-2018, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Hi guys,

So, I sometimes take moments to try out psychic abilities. I am very inexperienced. But sometimes I get genuine sparks of insight.

This time, I said in my mind "Show me my soul." and cleared my mind of all expectations and opened myself up to receive. I repeated this a few times until a clear image randomly popped into my mind. My intention was to see an image representation of my soul, but I had also mixed in an intention of "what is my past life? what was I before this?"

This is what the image looked like:

To me it felt like I was being shown my soul transitioning into earth, or shown something that was before my time in this life. I feel that it confirms my theory that I'm a Rainbow soul from 9th or higher dimension.

But I wondered if anyone can draw any information from that image? Does anyone have any ideas of what it could mean? I feel my own interpretation is subject to bias.

the golden spiral represents our connection to divine oneness and the love of the collective soul/creator god. Things that repeat are a sign of meaning, that everything has a divine purpose, from the grass to the minerals to us.

the fibonacci spiral is a common one of those repeating patterns.

each pattern is like God saying "look, everything does this. you are that everything"

if you look at a pattern, the one before it seems small and insignificant, the one after it seems much more important, however each one is undergoing the same pattern, so each one is of equal importance. but more important than its past, and less important than its future. that is the ongoing nature of a progressive pattern

the now. we live in the now, and the now is more important than the past, and less important than the future.

thats the best I can describe it. Sorry, feel like it came out a bit frazzled anyways.