Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Pounamu

Exclamation Human Cloning and Life-prolonging

Here are some of my understandings of these subjects, (after what seems like a long, long life) - offered up for your consideration...

During ancient times, in the earlier pre-history of Humanity on this planet (gleaned by ascending students while they researched their karma for releasing it), there was a small family of 12 Pleiadeans who came here in their spacecraft to mine gold; and they eventually settled here (and caused no end of problems for Mother Earth and the humanity that were here at the time).

For one thing, it was they who were well enough versed in the science of genetics to create by cloning a slave race of several strains, by combining their own DNA with DNA from captured individuals of the Red First Nations people. These slaves had cut-down DNA complements - the early batches had about 5,000 strands of DNA as opposed to the "normal" human complement of 36,000 - so you can see immediately that these manufactured humans would have lost a lot of the capabilities that would make them attractive to any soul but a very young one! In fact, this was done on purpose, because the Pleiadeans did not want their slaves to do anything but work for them to mine the gold and other duties; they didn't want their slaves getting any ideas of evolving themselves or being anything else but human work machines, and docile enough not to give any trouble. To all intents and purposes, these slaves were soul-less - they had no soul properly embodied in them, although there would have been some sort of non-physical beings seeing to animating the bodies and keeping them alive (one form of which was psychic machinery that self-repaired if damaged).

Unfortunately a circumstance came about that their masters needed the chi or life energy to keep themselves living in good health - as they were into prolonging their lives in the hopes of being "immortal". The machinery that they originally used for this was destroyed by Earth changes; so they got the idea of drawing off some of the life-energy of the slaves to substitute for the lost machinery. To get more of this, they fiddled with the reproductive cycle of humanity in a holographic way - which applied it to all humans on the planet - so that the females became fertile in a lunar cycle instead of a solar cycle (once a year, like many animal kingdoms). That made the human population vastly increase, and over-populate (and caused other problems we have and are facing today).

It is said that the two Pleiadeans most into this immortality thing prolonged their lives from the 2,000 years or so that was normal then, up to 18,000 years... As you might imagine, THAT caused some major problems (which may be pertinent to our cryonics discussion). For one, these two leaders of the Pleiadeans became bored, and the genetic scientist one got up to a heap of mischievous genetic experiments; and the other major problem was that their bodies, which were never designed to last that long slowly deteriorated, and these individuals became more and more insane as a result.

Eventually circumstances arose in which these two leaders, with all the technology and weaponry at their command, made war on one another - first with slaves (and another slave race of "killer machines" was cloned to be an army, with even more incomplete DNA so they would have no compunction in killing), and eventually nuclear bombs were used which devastated two thirds of the Earth's surface. The leader who let off the bombs then crashed his spacecraft into Mars and suicided; the other leader went back to the Pleiades and euthanised herself. And Earth life was reduced by the nuclear winter to eating each other (eating meat) to survive, which had not been done until then.

All this has resulted in beliefs, thoughtforms, distortions and karma which we are all having to deal with today.

So point one is: cloning is a real no-no; it has caused a major genetic problem for the human race, such that only a comparatively small minority have the complete-enough genetics to attempt ascension (spiritual evolution) when everybody should have been able to do so.

Point two: human bodies were not designed to last forever; and if made to do so they deteriorate. They may be still "useable", but dangerously decayed in ways that may not immediately be apparent. I suspect that if cryonics could be made to work, the same might apply. I think that also they would probably become soul-less. Just as the slaves mentioned above were "run by psychic machinery" to make them appear viable humans, the evolutionary possibilities for an individual would likely be nil.

I hope the scientists - many of whom are recalling Atlantean experiments which re-played the original Pleiadean ones - will come to their senses without too much of a disaster being necessary to wake them up to the dangers!

Pounamu.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Fiona

Another thing I find disturbing about this.....

Just say it is possible to revive these people. Nobody knows how the human race will evolve and how society may view them at the time of their revival. So, for example, are they seen as cherished individuals with human rights and entitlements? or are they research subjects or curiosities? - Will their welfare be taken care of or will their welfare even be a consideration at all?

Also, will revival be achieved at all costs? For example, those people who have had their heads frozen in the hope that they might have a beautiful new body fashioned for them might wind up welded to some hideous configuration, a bizarre relic, perhaps considered offensive to others and shunned by the remainder of society, or even worse a head floating in some medium rich feeding/breathing tank in a museum, endlessly bobbing up and down whilst hoards of children poke their tongues out and tap on the glass with their pencils?

If modern science has found a way of not only reviving them but also keeping them alive eternally they will have achieved their goal, but at what cost? -can you think of anything more hellish? Wanting so much to live, and then wanting so much to be allowed to die again?

I would hasten to add, "be careful what you wish for..."
Old 07-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account
seriously who'd want to come back, i know i wouldn't
Old 07-10-2006, 09:33 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
seriously who'd want to come back, i know i wouldn't

Daisy, you're a benefit to us all!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account
LOL did you get your pm?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:19 PM
kundalini

Yes, I surely did. I'll send you a reply now!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
got it thanks x
Old 08-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - I thank you for the link. I may take a look at it - - just for curiosity - - but there are some serious flaws in the overall concept - - if I understand them correctly.

First - - understand what I told you in an earlier post. There are many that have achieved ascension - - (using the word of today) - - and still live here in the physical plane. The fact that you or your teacher have not found them does not mean they do not exist.

Karma - - is clearly - - individual. Yes - - there might be some slight racial karma or planetary karma - - or some such issues - - but they would be vast secondary - - if even that. No one is here to "answer" for the racial karma of being one color or another - - unless the individual has real issues with it as s/he views life around him / her. If a person has real trouble viewing life as a "colored" person - - that is more applicable to him or her - - and not to the race itself.

Ascension - - (staying with the word) - - is *not* beset with problems. It is *our* ability to ascend - - that is the issue. It is not all that tough to do - - but is very time consuming and involves actions / behaviors / beliefs / practices that we do not wish to believe is vital to the process so we look for an easier way. And - - we get what we get.

I agree 100% - - it takes very special qualities. I do - - however - - highly question the "genetic wherewithall" of it all. As long as the physical body is an adequate vehicle for Soul - - It (Soul) will carry on with the rest of the process. It's very tough to get into the process in its entirety if the body is in constant pain / etc. - - but then again - - sometimes it is when it *is* in pain that we wish to take on those few steps that put us beyond the body and become more familiar with this aspect of it all.

The physical body has very little to do with the overall process of ascension - - other than being a home base for Soul in the physical plane. Soul needs it to cooperate in a few "activities" - - but the entire process of ascension has much more to do with belief and attitude than genetics or DNA in any way.

BUT - - if various Forces can tie the individual up in believing that the physical body is absolutely vital / key to it all - - then - - the con is set. It is as old as the hills.

One way to look at this is - - "Know ye first the Kingdom of God, and all else will be added unto you." This does not say - - get the body in order and then you can go farther. And without a doubt - - in the "process of ascension" - - the body will be somewhat purified. It has to be - - in order to contend with the energies that are required for fulfillment.

Another way to look at it is - - "As above, so below." The physical body can be "refined and purified" by attending to the subtle bodies - - and letting such purifications carry on down to the physical body.

Without a doubt - - it is a balance. Very few will carry out the entire process if they treat the physical body shabbily. That doesn't work either. An easy example is - - if I wish to stuff my physical body with pizza (mmMMmm) and chocolate (*double* mmMMmm) - - then it's not going to settle down too well when I want it to become relaxed enough to do viable and vital inner work. Insomnia runs rampant. The body struggles to contend with the junk food. There is little balance there. This is a minor example - - but still a practical one.

I LOVE the tidbit about the "Ascension Counsel." Nothing like accepting that we Earthlings are SO vital in it all that we have actual "counsels" that are appropriate just for us ! !

There are guides / Masters in it all. I do not mean to totally dismiss the concept. ( HeH )

As far as the Pleiadeans and such are concerned - - I always marvel at the ability for the mind to conjure up as much as necessary to back up what it believes to be important. Has there been such interaction between Earth and whomever ?? Most probably ! ! To what extent do they control our ability to ascend ?? Especially individually ??

Only the power that I give them to do so.

No race of anyone can use "psychic machinery" to run a human body. They could use electrical impulses to do so - - but that is far from psychic. And if a human body is to do ANY-thing without an individual Soul "running it" - - then it had better have such electrical impulses being directed into it or it would be an incredible slug in all actions ! ! The body can barely function without something "driving" it. No race can use machinery to do that - - psychic or otherwise. They may have some of their own race telepathically providing the electrical impulses - - but that is not machinery.

The human animal is made the way it is for a reason - - whether it was manipulated / altered by various races or not. It cannot function on its own for long - - and even then - - not well - - unless it has Soul to drive it or someone is providing the electrical charges from a mechanical device. Like a robot. Unless the remote control is built it. Which - - may be a possibility. But - - Soul would not be around.

Unless we as Soul are being led to accept such a premise. And - - what you put forth - - may be the very beginnings of that.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Glorymist,
Thank you for your discussion. There are points which I would agree with, others upon which I guess we will have to beg to differ. I think it boils down to what seems to resonate with me at the time is what I believe - I feel it out and in many cases cannot check any deeper until more capable of doing so - in the meantime, the concept in question is tentatively accepted as the best information available, and remains subject to review. I reply because I think there may be some points that need clarification.
Quote:
First - - understand what I told you in an earlier post. There are many that have achieved ascension - - (using the word of today) - - and still live here in the physical plane. The fact that you or your teacher have not found them does not mean they do not exist.
I know that it is generally accepted that many have "ascended", and that some "still live here on the physical plane". However, the whole idea of ascending at this time, since it is a loooong process which goes on for ages and there is always more to do, is that as one ascends, one should keep the physical body and live (and anchor a pattern of) the ascending human life in the physical. So of course there will be a goodly number of ascending humans alive in the physical... but "ascended"? This is an ongoing process if the ascent is a proper and complete one; "ascended" actually probably doesn't apply.

Quote:
Karma - - is clearly - - individual. Yes - - there might be some slight racial karma or planetary karma - - or some such issues - - but they would be vast secondary - - if even that.
I beg to differ here - I believe there is both individual karma, mostly inherited from one's forebears or ancestral lineages, and collective or group karma (such as company, locality, country, religion, and human-species karma).

Quote:
Ascension - - (staying with the word) - - is *not* beset with problems. It is *our* ability to ascend - - that is the issue. It is not all that tough to do - - but is very time consuming and involves actions / behaviors / beliefs / practices that we do not wish to believe is vital to the process so we look for an easier way. And - - we get what we get.
Yes, there's nothing wrong with ascension as such; it is that ascension upon Planet Earth, for all species, is a much more difficult process that many would imagine who had not tried it! The reason for this is that our inherited DNA is key to the process, and it has been greatly messed around with over the ages. Also, the history explains why there are such deeply embedded polarity issues that are often very hard to address effectively. You may say that that is something in the individual that he or she must face, and that is true... why is that? The history explains it, but the individual still has the responsibility to bring it to balance.

Quote:
I agree 100% - - it takes very special qualities. I do - - however - - highly question the "genetic wherewithall" of it all. As long as the physical body is an adequate vehicle for Soul - - It (Soul) will carry on with the rest of the process. It's very tough to get into the process in its entirety if the body is in constant pain / etc. - - but then again - - sometimes it is when it *is* in pain that we wish to take on those few steps that put us beyond the body and become more familiar with this aspect of it all.
They say that pain is a great teacher... for one, it tells you that something is out of balance, and you can then choose to work on it. However, the body will not, in my opinion, be an adequate vehicle for Soul unless and until it is re-built into the crystalline cell-format and tuned up as required.

Quote:
The physical body has very little to do with the overall process of ascension - - other than being a home base for Soul in the physical plane. Soul needs it to cooperate in a few "activities" - - but the entire process of ascension has much more to do with belief and attitude than genetics or DNA in any way.
I beg to disagree with the idea that DNA is not key to ascension. DNA is crystalline; it is multi-dimensional, and physical DNA is a representation in physical substance of one's etheric and higher DNA. DNA acts as a receiver of higher dimensional energies and instructions, and is a recording medium for every experience, skill, etc. of the owner. This is why ancestry and genetic lineages are so important.... the DNA has the instructions for building the body; if the instructions for producing certain transformative enzymes are not present (for instance), then when it comes to do certain necessary physical transformations, the body cannot do them. Then the ascent could go no further, unless and until the requisite DNA containing those instructions can be found among one's ancient ancestors and drawn into one's field and built in to the physical by the angels who do this work. One has to learn how to research one's ancient ancestral lineages during dreamtime in the temples that have been made for the purpose, and then make the necessary intentions to bring this DNA down into physicality.

Quote:
One way to look at this is - - "Know ye first the Kingdom of God, and all else will be added unto you." This does not say - - get the body in order and then you can go farther. And without a doubt - - in the "process of ascension" - - the body will be somewhat purified. It has to be - - in order to contend with the energies that are required for fulfillment.
Yes, I agree - that is one way to look at it - and as one follows this lead of "Know ye first the Kingdom of God..." the rest of what is necessary would doubtless be discovered in due course.

Quote:
Another way to look at it is - - "As above, so below." The physical body can be "refined and purified" by attending to the subtle bodies - - and letting such purifications carry on down to the physical body.
But I would comment that the body can not be allowed to just "look after itself" in this - it needs to be a more conscious process than that, to be effective and timely. You need to intend it, and have some conscious knowledge of how things are progressing. In ascending to Full Consciousness, one is becoming conscious upon all dimensions in which one exists, and this means you are aware of what's going on upon all levels.

Quote:
I LOVE the tidbit about the "Ascension Counsel." Nothing like accepting that we Earthlings are SO vital in it all that we have actual "counsels" that are appropriate just for us ! !

There are guides / Masters in it all. I do not mean to totally dismiss the concept. ( HeH )
Everyone is loved, everyone is important within Creation!!! Even the humble ant!
One must realise that the past fouling up of Earth's evolutionary pathway has made for circumstances that are very hazardous for the rest of our Creation, should ascension go awry and empowered but still harmful humans result - which is why there are Ascension Counsels to oversee the process and who are skilled in giving the help needed when a "knotty problem" crops up - and to my understanding there have been some real "bottlers"!

Quote:
As far as the Pleiadeans and such are concerned - - I always marvel at the ability for the mind to conjure up as much as necessary to back up what it believes to be important. Has there been such interaction between Earth and whomever ?? Most probably ! ! To what extent do they control our ability to ascend ?? Especially individually ??

Only the power that I give them to do so.
This is true.... but many people still have to recognise this in a practical way, and take back the power that has been given away. This requires a deep, non-trivial look into one's nature, thoughts and actions, and persistent intentions.

Quote:
No race of anyone can use "psychic machinery" to run a human body.
How can you be so sure? The ascenders I know are dealing with them all the time!
Quote:
The body can barely function without something "driving" it.

The human animal is made the way it is for a reason - - whether it was manipulated / altered by various races or not. It cannot function on its own for long - - and even then - - not well - - unless it has Soul to drive it or someone is providing the electrical charges from a mechanical device. Like a robot. Unless the remote control is built it. Which - - may be a possibility. But - - Soul would not be around.
All of this is true - Soul would not be around (or at least not able to embody), until the machinery is removed, piece by piece, and replaced by Soul's conscious direction. The removal of most of the machinery is necessary for the individual to pass the initiation of reaching "6000 strands of DNA equivalence in consciousness" (according to the SSOA teachings), as the energy-flows in such an one are too complex for machinery to be running them.

Well, Glorymist, this has been a long and detailed post - I hope it will be interesting and of some use in making things clearer, as to what I mean.

Pounamu.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Glorymist

Pounamu - - there was no discussion. There was a simple attempt to offer clear and viable information - - NOT gleaned from metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.

Until the arrival of the internet - - the incredible deluge of written material available in the bookstores - - and the increasing number of people on radio / TV that suggest this or that approach to the Path - - the overall Path was neither so blurred nor bogged in obfuscation. One of the most amazing and ongoing observations I get to watch is the incredible twisting and diverting of just about every conceivable aspect of the Path. From this DNA bit to what karma is and is not to what ascension / enlightenment is and is not - - etc. - - etc. - - etc ! ! As I watch it happen - - it makes sense that it would. Never before has "information" been so readily available to so many. So - - to make sure that the Truth can not be so easily detected - - each and every facet is mutated and falsified to lead all astray.

It is absolutely amazing ! ! There are entities - - physical and otherwise - - staying up "late at night" - - coming up with ways to sidetrack. And they are doing one HECK of a job ! !

I was going to begin to go down thru your return post and address some issues - - but it is clear that you prefer to believe as you do. It astounds me that the core teachings that reveal Truth - - which do not change - - because core Truth never does - - all seem to get pulled down into the mental worlds which indeed DO involve continuous change - - because mind / technology / emotion all revolve around change, change, change ! !

So - - people now just seem to take core truths - - those which have been around for eons - - and just - - *change* them to suit their "new" beliefs and concepts of it all. It - - astounds me ! ! And these new "teachings" are sold to the public with the ease of promising the moon - - and then some.

I must admit - - if I personally wanted to tweak and sidetrack the concept of karma - - I do not think I could have done a better job. And the DNA bit is great ! ! Nothing like getting Soul to lock It's focus on the physical body even more than It already has.

Etc.

And of course - - at the same time - - offer that promise that if one just *does* cleanse and purify and whatever the DNA - - then the physical body will even be MORE refined and ascension is even easier. And - - that the etheric bodies / etc. also have "DNA." Perfect ! !

Etc.

Always that empty promise that - - forget the core teachings - - do it this way - - believe this way - - and it's better. We just - - promise ! !

( sigh )

You prefer what you are being told - - you prefer what are today's beliefs.

Enjoy.
Closed Thread