Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Enlightener

My inexplicable joy

Over the last year or so at times I feel so very/goddam joyful. It is full of excitement and almost nervousness. It's a peircing joy, peircing my heart and soul.

Oh, I also found a technique to boost confidence. All you have to do is imagine a white light expanding from within you, expanding out into the world around you then out into the universe. Take it slowly, imagine it as best you can.

Enlightener
Old 26-08-2006, 08:59 PM
dreamer

Umm, must be asking "the universe" for joy, "it" must be giving "you" what "you" are asking for and because "you" are grateful it will give "you"more. Excellent.
Old 27-08-2006, 04:36 AM
Enlightener

Talking Postal express for Johnny Hotcakes!

It's like a rythm.

The first step to experiencing is knowing and the first step to knowing is experiencing.

Enlightener
Old 27-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Over the last year or so at times I feel so very/goddam joyful. It is full of excitement and almost nervousness. It's a peircing joy, peircing my heart and soul.

I've experienced that VERY strongly a few times in the last 4 months. A friend of mine explained to me that it has to do with energies from the otherside (the energy of the spirits) mixing with ours. I get that excitement and nervousness whenever they are trying to communicate with me. I'm still learning to understand the messages they give me, but at least now I know that when I get that excited feeling I need to pay very close attention to everything around me.

As for the very white light expanding from within you ~ Doreen Virtue uses that technique on her chakra clearing CD. Perhaps you are experiencing a confidence boost from that because you're actually unblocking that which subdues your confidence.
Old 29-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
I've experienced that VERY strongly a few times in the last 4 months. A friend of mine explained to me that it has to do with energies from the otherside (the energy of the spirits) mixing with ours. I get that excitement and nervousness whenever they are trying to communicate with me. I'm still learning to understand the messages they give me, but at least now I know that when I get that excited feeling I need to pay very close attention to everything around me.

As for the very white light expanding from within you ~ Doreen Virtue uses that technique on her chakra clearing CD. Perhaps you are experiencing a confidence boost from that because you're actually unblocking that which subdues your confidence.

Oh, cool. Well great minds thinks alike i guess, lol.
I've found out another way to boost confidence which is more down-to-earth. All you have to do, is, whenever you are creating a scenario in your head just make it positive. What I mean by this is that most of the time people are creating negative scenarios in their heads. What you must do is make it positive and brilliant. Say you are thinking of walking up to a girl, or boy,(you may be feeling nervous or scared at the thought of it) and asking for their email or number. Most people would imagine the situation going badly or something terribly embarrasing happening, but if you think that the situation will go extremely well it just gives you that edge over your position. This works for all situations.
Most people have negative self-talk, this is a way of combatting it. Whenever you catch yourself thinking out negative scenarios just use this method and you will no longer feel bad.

Enlightener
Old 29-08-2006, 03:28 PM
violetmay

I love that feeling you describe.. I call it ready.. my julie andrews moment.. I just feel like bursting out into song, each step I take is filled with certainty, and I feel pretty, confident, alive, I run.. (something I avoid usually) and get out of bed with thump and smile. My partner says that I've been like that lot lately, and what am I on. I tell him, I am just happy and he should be grateful I'm not depressed. He asks me to be happy quietly and not sing so much.
Old 29-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
I've found out another way to boost confidence which is more down-to-earth. All you have to do, is, whenever you are creating a scenario in your head just make it positive. What I mean by this is that most of the time people are creating negative scenarios in their heads. What you must do is make it positive and brilliant.

This is what Shakti Gawain means by creative visualization in her book by that title. It's all about creating the life you want by SEEING it the way you want it to be and by doing positive affirmations to that end.

Quote:
my julie andrews moment
rofl I love it!!! What an appropriate name for it!
Old 06-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Guide

Enlightener, one of the reasons this may work so well for you is because your spiritual body actually does contain a "core star" which is in the center of your body. Barbara Brennan discusses this in Light Emerging and also instructs on how to activate it through meditation. I imagine your meditation is quite similar to hers as she also directs you to visualize a ball of white light expanding from within until it encompasses the whole universe.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Enlightener

Brick-a-brack, front and Cack

Hmmm, sounds fascinating Chadley.

Enlightener
Old 07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
dreamer

Your core star is based in your tantien, an inch below your bellybutton and two inches in, sort of solar plexus area--notice "solar". In biology its the area of the basal root ganglion (i think its the basal root), the point at which all your efferent nerves disperse into your body and afferent nerves congregate to bring collected info up to the brain. -- so i'm told.
Closed Thread