Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Exhileration

I would recommend this for the next time you feel you are leaving:

Visualize a rope ladder coming out of the ceiling above you, and then begin to climb it. Climb until you actually are rising upwards, and then let go and surrender. Fear is what keeps us in our skin. Faith lets us soar with the birds!

Best of luck on your journey's, see you out there!
Old 11-04-2007, 04:06 PM
cweiters

Much appreciation

I have experienced OBE many times in life. I have yet to master it, it is something I have no control over up to this point in life.

I am always in motion when it happens to me, leaving my body as an empty shell.
There have been times when I have look back at myself frozen like a statue.

I've had OBE while walking, driving, cleaning house, working in my garden, seems I am always in motion and a force beyond my control summons my spirit to come right away.

Thank you so much AL, yes, it is very difficult to talk about OBE, I know it sound crazy or so I've been told. Once I was working in the garden with my children, they saw me frozen, at first I could hear them calling me Mama, Mama, soon their voices faded away. When I returned to my body they said I had a strange look on my face as if I was a stranger. A look they have never seen before and have never seen again since. Which is also what happens on the return, you feel as if you are not yourself for a minute.

Al I am one who is reluctant to talk about it to much, because how can I talk about things that are still very hard for me to comprehend myself. After time many years later do I begin to understand some of what I saw, the vissions keep revealing itself with an even deeper meaning as I grow older.

Love to all
cw
Old 22-04-2007, 10:31 PM
kes4565

I had an OBE a couple of years ago. I'd just lay down in bed and i then found myself on the ceiling. I was real scared and it felt like i was looking through a mist, the weird thing was i knew i couldn't possibly fit in the corner of the ceiling where i was, in my body, i was fully aware that i wasn't in my body. I felt like a pair of eyes. I started calling my husband who had his back to me and was fast asleep and of course he couldn't hear me. The next thing i remember is being back in bed. Prior to going to bed that night, i'd been reading a Sylvia Browne book, but not anything to do with OBE'S. I thought maybe that had something to do with it happening.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:22 PM
s1m0nsays

yeah i experience this out of body state especially when im asleep at first it did scare me but i get used to it now it can be a bit of a journey too i dont ask for it it just happens now and then when they feel like taking me away on a journey trying too teach me something i believe does that sound strange too anyone
Old 23-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker
Wow, you are soooo lucky. I have wanted to have an OBE but i am a bit scared. How do you do it? I've often thought about it while laying in bed in the dark, but wouldn't know where to start?

this appears to be a common misconception, no spiritual work (as far as i'm aware) needs to be done in darkness you can go and meditate and such out in the sunshine just take sghades for total comfort
that said many people try to 'connect' just before they go to sleep, in my experience this is a good time as you're just so relaxed
Old 23-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account
ah apologies i misread your post, you said you thought about it in the dark not tried it, sorry i'm tired
Old 24-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Onlyus

I used to be able to start this experience very easily and almost at will. I would lie down with my eyes shut and slowly my body would feel as though it was rocking horizontally backwards and forwards and also rising at the same time. Sometimes I would feel as though I had suddenly grown very big. Sadly I never really pursued it further than this and I have been trying for months now to do it again, but have had zero success.
I have been informed by someone very close to me who is a successful medium, that they have asked that I be blocked from doing it as over the last six months or so, I have suddenly become very open and receptive to an incredible amount of things and she was told by her spirit guides that it was going to have an adverse effect on me if I was to continue at the pace that things were going. This does tally up with something else that was happening every single night, that was not quite so nice.
I am now being given information and experiences at a much more sedate pace, which is kind of frustrating as the OBE is so very relaxing.

Last edited by Onlyus : 24-04-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Closed Thread