Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Jesus did appear to His disciples three days after His "death". And the soul indeed lives on as there is, in fact, no "death." But you are mistaking reincarnation with Resurrection, which is what Jesus did. He Resurrected, He did not reincarnate! Jesus is the same today as He was yesterday! He has not become another person through reincarnation and neither will we.

Have a great day!

There is a fair amount of evidence that Jesus did not die on the cross. He has been reported to have mgrated to Kashmir and to minister to the lost sheep of Jews that had ben exiled by Sargon II in 721 BC. Most went to Iran and Afghanistan but many also went to Kashmir. Jesus Christ, in order to fulfil his "Divine Mission" visited them and died at the age of 125.

There are pictures of his tomb and some very strong evidence of the death of a Jewish prophet. There are many web sites that describe this as well as a great deal of investagation.
Old 16-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
well of course Miss Hep~! and you won the prize~!!!! lol

okay – you got me thinking… but sound doesn’t travel fast enough (186,000 miles per second)
is there something about sound I am missing?
Can you explain more detail?
Danke!
Old 16-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Dilchannan

I am a Christian, and have had many past lives, and most likely, I will come back again if so needed..

Not all Christians are the same. However they do share (hopefully) a few things in common, Love God above all others, and love thy neighbor...Love Love Love hehe

Peace
Old 16-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlich
okay – you got me thinking… but sound doesn’t travel fast enough (186,000 miles per second)
is there something about sound I am missing?
Can you explain more detail?
Danke!
yes, youre applying scientific criteria to a thing that is quite beyond science or the physical plane, where there is no time or space, there is also no speed, that concept exists within and because of time and space....inner sound is immediate and does not follow the supposed laws of physics...light is no faster than sound, and the sound is higher than the light in every case...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You have more guts than Shabda!!!
lol...no, i have no guts, nor any judgment to make regarding christians~! i do have ample backbone however...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
yes, youre applying scientific criteria to a thing that is quite beyond science or the physical plane, where there is no time or space, there is also no speed, that concept exists within and because of time and space....inner sound is immediate and does not follow the supposed laws of physics...light is no faster than sound, and the sound is higher than the light in every case...

okay - I will think more about this... thank you for your time!
Old 16-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlich
okay - I will think more about this... thank you for your time!
certainly~!!!
Rumi
Old 16-02-2011, 10:56 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
Hello Angle breeze.... Wow you have very strong beliefs and I totally respect that. However, some things are true whether you choose to believe it or not!

Of course! Like the intolerant attitudes I see here whenever I post something reflected in the Holy Bible!

Don't close your mind to things that don't fit with your beliefs. I am always interested in the experience of others ....and less interested in religious doctrine.

Myer

It is not I who close my mind. I believe very strongly in my religion and reflect its teachings. And when I speak, I speak with great passion! On the other hand, I have not told anyone that they should not do what their free will allows them to do. I have said that there are consequences to every action taken, and that is truth.

Have a good day!
Old 16-02-2011, 11:14 PM
AngelBreeze

Jesus Was Crucified, Died, Was Buried, and Resurrected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
There is a fair amount of evidence that Jesus did not die on the cross. He has been reported to have mgrated to Kashmir and to minister to the lost sheep of Jews that had ben exiled by Sargon II in 721 BC. Most went to Iran and Afghanistan but many also went to Kashmir. Jesus Christ, in order to fulfil his "Divine Mission" visited them and died at the age of 125.

I don't know where you're getting this information from. But I get mine from The Holy Bible, which is the inspired Word of God. Jesus was 33 years old when He was crucified, died, was buried and then resurrected.

There are pictures of his tomb and some very strong evidence of the death of a Jewish prophet. There are many web sites that describe this as well as a great deal of investagation.

Pictures? Surely if the world even remotely believed they were taken at Jesus' alleged tomb, that would have created the biggest story ever told to date! Clearly it has not because it has to be hog-wash. And in Jesus' day and time there were other Jewish prophets. So, most likely it was their grave they may have found. Goodness! The next thing I'll be hearing is that one of you claim to be the reincarnation of Jesus! And another thing, un-Believers need to get over their penchant for trying to discredit Jesus Christ already. It hasn't been able to be done for the last 2,000 years because it can't be done, no matter how hard they try.

Have a good day!
Old 16-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
Pictures? Surely if the world even remotely believed they were taken at Jesus' alleged tomb, that would have created the biggest story ever told to date! Clearly it has not because it has to be hog-wash. And in Jesus' day and time there were other Jewish prophets. So, most likely it was their grave they may have found. Goodness! The next thing I'll be hearing is that one of you claim to be the reincarnation of Jesus! And another thing, un-Believers need to get over their penchant for trying to discredit Jesus Christ already. It hasn't been able to be done for the last 2,000 years because it can't be done, no matter how hard they try.

Have a good day!
who is it that says the bible is the inspired word of God? another christian??? not exactly an unbiased source...the Word of God is not to be found in ANY book, the Word of God is not a spoken or written word...ive described the literal Word of God a few posts above, if it makes you feel better to get a clue from the bible ( a mere book, written by men, NOT God) then have a look at Acts 2:2, the only spot in the bible that says anything about the Word of God...belief is ok as a starting point, but it will never take you to God, better to acquire some knowingness via direct experience to do that...fundamentalism is the one thing that deprives persons of ANY religion or path from the heart of God, which means they CHOOSE to deny themselves access to God...
Rumi