Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 06-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Seeker
i drink green t on occasion but have never made the association with calmness..........i'll notice next time if this is the case, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

xx
Old 06-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Master
No problem Little :)
Spiritlite.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I'm a coffee lover from way back, but never heard of this green coffee. It really is green and not brown/black?

I put green tea in my coffee then add the other goodies at my local 7-eleven store.

So, what' swith the green coffee? it has green tea in it or what?

Apparently, it is made from unroasted coffee beans and the roasted variety. I suspect it is a marketing dream.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Master
Green coffee? Nah I would suspect NOTHING to do with green tea...
Spiritlite.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Yeah I'm too impatient plus I usually trust my coop to have good brands :)
I know I spelt it wrong LOL I'll get the hang of it.
My husband is also taking it and he says he feels so much better lately like he's more in control of his emotions and much more relaxed.
Thanks Kapitan.
Spiritlite.

It's ok - I think it's also spelled 'Ashwaganda'. That's cool that it's helping him out.

With regards to my last comment - when I said 'it', I meant if there is something you're looking for in Vitacost but can't find it - try Lucky Vitamin. Vitacost is the only place I know that has the NSI line and I've used quite a few of the items which I had all liked. Because the Ashwagandha works so well for me, I gave my mom the Melatonin - I haven't taken it since I've been using the herb.

And you're welcome *wink*
Old 08-11-2010, 11:21 PM
PrincessKLS

I found chamomille to be very calming.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Katiecat

I love green tea...caffeinated preferably. My weight fluctuates, and when I'm trying to lose, that's what I drink. It also helps my nerves.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I'm here drinking a Matcha steamer at the cafe I like to go to...and boy, would I love to try plain Matcha. I like it because it is naturally sweet - and I find Sencha very good too for the same reason.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Master
Just a note about the green coffee - the first thing I would have thought is that it's grown in a green manner, maybe something like shade coffee or irrigated with the first dew gently dropped from the last remaining three rainforst trees sometime before 6am on a Tuesday.

Unroasted makes more sense heehee.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Just a note about the green coffee - the first thing I would have thought is that it's grown in a green manner, maybe something like shade coffee or irrigated with the first dew gently dropped from the last remaining three rainforst trees sometime before 6am on a Tuesday.

Unroasted makes more sense heehee.

I think Green Tea is unfermented which means less processing which means more natural and more healthy.
James