Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Somebody(his name is Faisal) just stole my entire lunch today.
You can ask him why he did so. I think then he'll not repeat it.
Old 25-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
You can ask him why he did so. I think then he'll not repeat it.

He is not picking up the phone but yes I will try.

Brother, I do not want any money from you but I am trying to ask your question to my Babaji but please wait as it will take me some time
Old 25-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
A Zen Master lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening, while he was away, a thief sneaked into the hut only to find there was nothing in it to steal. The Zen Master returned and found him. "You have come a long way to visit me," he told the prowler, "and you should not return empty handed. Please take my clothes as a gift." The thief was bewildered, but he took the clothes and ran away. The Master sat naked, watching the moon. "Poor fellow," he mused, " I wish I could give him this beautiful moon."

On a spiritual level you can respond to the theft of your lunch in many ways.

You can bless the thief and hope that he enjoyed the lunch.

You can feel compassion for such a person who is driven to steal someone else's food. His need might have been even greater than yours. If he did not need your lunch so badly then you can feel compassion for his spiritual ignorance.

You can feel grateful to the universe for giving you and your friend the opportunity to feed another human being.

You can trust the Divine to ensure that your needs will be provided for.

Fill your heart with love for Faisal. Who knows, he might surprise you by apologising and offering to buy you lunch.

If you are angry and upset then you are resisting reality. You bought some lunch and it was stolen. That is the end of the story. If you tell yourself that the person should not have stolen your lunch then you are resisting the reality of what actually happened. You are telling yourself a story of how things should have been. But also accept the reality that you are angry and upset. This is simply how things are.

Rest in the present moment. The thief who stole your lunch is in the past. It is all just a memory, a thought in your head. Why allow a thought to disturb the perfection of this present moment?

Accept that on some deep level your life is your creation. You have created this situation, perhaps as an opportunity to learn forgiveness. So forgive Faisal and forgive yourself.

And at the end of the day, it is all maya. Nothing really happened and there is nothing to forgive. You are complete as you are, and the theft of your lunch cannot touch you.

Peace.

I love wisdom and what you said is full of wisdom. So, thanks a lot for sharing!
Old 30-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Shivani Devi Ji,

You have not talked to me in a while.

Friend, I would love to have you as my guru and learn from you - a lot! but I respect your decision and if you have decided that you do not want to continue this then please let me know.

No worries, we'll still be friends and we will keep in touch.

If you are busy now then ,Would it be possible for you to start teaching me again after 15 days from now ?

Please let me know what you think.

P.S. The sad thing is that I am unable to check your other posts at this moment because the forum is showing me some error-as we have discussed before.
Old 30-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Hi Shivani Devi Ji,

You have not talked to me in a while.

Friend, I would love to have you as my guru and learn from you - a lot! but I respect your decision and if you have decided that you do not want to continue this then please let me know.

No worries, we'll still be friends and we will keep in touch.

If you are busy now then ,Would it be possible for you to start teaching me again after 15 days from now ?

Please let me know what you think.

P.S. The sad thing is that I am unable to check your other posts at this moment because the forum is showing me some error-as we have discussed before.
It is fine, my dear. I just wanted a break from doing this tor a while, but I am fine now and ready to go.

I had a few things that needed taking care of and I needed to "refresh the page" as it were.

So, where were we?

I'll reply to this thread tomorrow as I only have 750 megabytes left on my prepaid, and I gotta wait until the stores open again for a top up... meanwhile, I need to listen to my subliminal off YouTube.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is fine, my dear. I just wanted a break from doing this tor a while, but I am fine now and ready to go.

I had a few things that needed taking care of and I needed to "refresh the page" as it were.

So, where were we?

I'll reply to this thread tomorrow as I only have 750 megabytes left on my prepaid, and I gotta wait until the stores open again for a top up... meanwhile, I need to listen to my subliminal off YouTube.

Thank you so much for the very polite response.

I have currently made a pretty good (and big !) list answering the two questions : "where were we?" and "what I have been upto all this time?"
The list is almost ready. I'll post it here after I double check to see if I have not missed anything important ...as well as add a few relevant items to that list.

It is taking me some considerable amount of time after you posted the above message so I thought I would let you know.

Thank you for being my guru and thank you to Shiv Ji himself helping me get a guru.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Master
Just try and summarise it okay? Even if you have to break it down over a free posts as I am still not up to reading an essay of questions. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Just try and summarise it okay? Even if you have to break it down over a free posts as I am still not up to reading an essay of questions. Thanks.

Sure friend.I already thought of that and it is already a VERY concise and brief message, but before posting I just wanted to make sure that I am not missing anything crucial.

Last edited by captainamerica : 02-12-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi friend,

here are the updates very briefly:

Where were we?
1. I have read and comprehended well enough most of the contents of the books you recommended me. (I got to learn a lot about the true nature of the spirit/brahman, kundalini etc.)
2. You taught me about turiya and I saved it to my hard drive.(I learned a lot about it and took a few more looks at it)
3. You wanted me to practice yoga nidra (I do, have not achieved turiya but I can now control the creative activities of my subconscious by getting into the hypnogogic and hypnopompic states. )
4.You gave me my dear Vishnu bhagwan ji's mantra which I practice regularly.(Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya)
5.I have a dream to be the param-bhakta of Kali maa ji and Vishnu Bhagwan ji and have not attained that goal yet.
6.You gracefully allowed me to ask one short question at a time to Shiv ji.

What have I been up to all this time?
1.My love for god has been greatly increased in all this time we were not connected as I have been practicing the path of bhakti yoga.
2.I have increased awareness of my ego now,it is very subtle I know when it is controlling me and also know when I am in the subtle "careless" bliss of egolessness.
3. As expected I did not have any panic attacks.None.Zero.
4. I met an aghori (real one,great person and I bow to his feet ) he told me my purpose in this life is to help people at scale, not moksha but I should progress daily spiritually as well.
5. You know the time when I bored() you about the EEG machine, scientist,40 years in a week .... etc. .I gave all of that up now. Instead, I have completed a (about 50%) of a new system that is based on 5-MEO-DMT instead. Unlike EEG, 5-MEO-DMT is very cheap and accessible to the normal people like me.It(the system) will help a lot of people with success, spirituality and it will even stop the problem of rapes (I verified this with a scientist).
6. I have written most(more than 65%) of the book that we were writing.

Good news (sharing with you not to brag but because you are my friend)
1. About 8 people are greatly moved by my research and are now my mentees.

Please let me know if I missed anything.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
That is awesome news!

Yep, that's pretty much where we are up to, maybe a few small, insignificant details have been omitted for brevity, but you have basically got the gist of it now.

Thanks so much for the update.