Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 04-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account
What is going on here?

Can anyone help me out here? Is this just a string of random co-incidences or am I affecting my appliances in some way?

In October my 5 month old laptop randomly crashed and I lost everything on it. I've since had it repaired but obviously without all my personal stuff on it.

Prior to this I've had ongoing issues with bank fraud which I suspect was linked to using unsecured wireless without realising

Shortly after the laptop fiasco my dvd remote control stopped working and it wasn't the batteries. I brought a universal remote but this didn't work either; it turned out there was something going on with the connection between dvd player and remote. I couldn't solve it so I had to buy a new dvd player.

Now the latest thing is my TV remote will no longer connect with the tv! The TV goes onto standby when it's turned on at the socket so it's clearly working on some level, but for some reason it won't respond to the remote (I changed batteries) and the set itself won't respond to any buttoms.

I'm really confused about this because I've had my TV set for about 3 years and my old dvd player for slightly longer, and have never had any issues. Is there some sort of other worldly issue going on or am I just unlucky?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
earthprowler

might just be dusty. try blowing them all out with a can of air. wipe everything down really well. just an idea.

or just give it a swift kick
Old 04-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Can anyone help me out here? Is this just a string of random co-incidences or am I affecting my appliances in some way?.............Is there some sort of other worldly issue going on or am I just unlucky?

Hmmm......Tarot of Life says: Fresh Start - sounds to me like you're getting rid of the old and needing to buy new stuff.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for your replies. I have cleaned all around the sockets, wired and the set itself but to no avail :(

Uma I have to admit that really does fit into my life at the moment because it's all about endings and new beginnings..
Old 04-12-2010, 06:30 PM
ccy

Hi Starbuck, you might wish to Goggle mechanical occultism for a different (and hopefully interesting and enlightening) take on all that.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Master
Maybe your guides or guardians are trying to tell you something...you need to get away from the electronic entertainment for a while. I have an old tv and did not get cable/dish when everything went digital. I don't even watch my favorites hardly at all anymore. My life is calmer. But I am sorry you're having so many problems.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Seeker
I remember that a healer I knew who worked from home told me that her electrical appliances were always going wrong or breaking completely, and that it was the healing energy affecting them.

When my father died I knew that he was "around" and had various electrical phenomena such as the clock radio flashing random displays, and the lights flashing on and off. Oddly my father always used to say that he thought that spiritual energy is similar to electrical energy.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone - will check out the link. I don't actually watch much Tv - only nature documentaries and stuff. I only really keep it for those and for my son when he wants to watch his programmes. I get the point about perhaps staying away from electrical things for a while though! Cassy yes I've heard that too, could be a link.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Master
Yeah, that's a good point too, Cassy.