Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 24-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Experiencer

As the general area you are feeling pain is of the color between scarlet and vermilion red, have you tried a crystal of that color-area to see if it helps?
Old 24-08-2012, 10:24 PM
wildflower57

Really? I figured maybe yellow or orange. I have a garnet stone, its small however. Think that will do justice?
Old 25-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower57
Really? I figured maybe yellow or orange. I have a garnet stone, its small however. Think that will do justice?
If its color is near , sure.. tho for maximum potential effect you'd want it to weigh 25'ish grams.
If you notice something "good" with 5-10g, imagine what 25 would be like...
Old 25-08-2012, 04:57 AM
MysticalFairy

Ooohhh I hate menstrual cramps. I've had a few really bad ones in my life. I usually have to wait them out (I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor). I hope you get well soon :)
Old 26-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Lauraye

I will attach a magnet to my underwear during my period, I found this works really well and balances each cramp out and takes the edge off the pain, I also find reflexology works a treat, It can be such a rotten time, much love xx
Old 26-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Wildflower, I don't have stomach pains during my period, however I have terrible headaches for 4 days. Kind of like a migraine-type of thing, really really bad.
I took a class of energy healing some time ago, and I do self healings that prove to be miraculous for my menstrual headaches.
Maybe you have someone around you who could do healing on you? If not, I can try providing you distance healing, if you're open to it. If you do, go ahead and send me a private message.

Lauraye, how do you attach the magnet? That's really interesting!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 26-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Lauraye

Hey Ninoushka, I am sorry I did not explain properly, I attach the 2 magnets to my underwear- it is ment to help your energy flow balance out- I do feel much better when I do this!! I don't feel as sluggish, emotionaly or achey!! :-)) xx
Old 28-08-2012, 05:50 PM
wildflower57

Lauraye, Do you attached them near the hip area? Thats what I figure...
But yes I thought it was very interested as well!

& Thanks so much Leit!!
Old 28-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Lauraye

Yes- around about where the cramp is- near to overies so..if my cramps are a little worse on my left side one month that's where it goes, I had seen the idea years ago on a well known cosmetics catalouge and have always done so, I get head aches as well and I just feel so well balanced after using the magnet!! I also suffer from great emotions during this time so it helps with that!! I hope this helps, its a tough price we pay being women :-)) xx
Old 28-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Lauraye

I would also recommend to any ladies who are irregular that reflexology (foot massage techniques) is a winner! Xx