Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

View Poll Results: How useful is this information to you?
Extremely useful to me 8 53.33%
Somewhat useful to me 5 33.33%
Not at all useful to me 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Master
Fish Life Should be Meditation

Just had to share this from this morning's after talk on the livestream where someone was saying how hard it is to maintain that high awareness from sitting meditation in interactions with people during the normal hours of the day. To this Guruji replied:
Quote:
"...What will happen is that the awareness in the meditation will slowly begin to creep in you even as you come out of the meditation. There's going to come a time when you don't really come out of the meditation even when you open your eyes and even when you act because meditation is about centering in your God-space, in your God-reality. There's going to come a time when you operate continuously in That no matter what you do because that's a whole change in your Consciousness space.

The whole reason why you practice meditation is so that can become constant, so the more you can keep the practice of meditation, the more you'll find that you can carry it over into the daily life.

That's the real test to see how effective your meditation is. It should be able to carry over."

Sri Vasudeva, April 16, 2017 Blue Star Trinidad 40 Days Observance

Everything I have posted on this thread is all about this, nothing else.
Old 22-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Knower
Hi

Just read your Day 3 message and the following quote came to mind:

That which seems like poison at first, but tastes like nectar in the end, is said to be happiness in the mode of goodness. It is generated by the pure intellect that is situated in self-knowledge. (BG 18:37)
Old 10-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Master
Fish Free live meditation, kirtan, and lectures by Sri Vasudeva

FYI - for free live meditation, kirtan, and lectures by Sri Vasudeva given around the world: facebook live page
Old 29-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Master
Fish NEW 21-Day Series * Chakra Meditations for Total Wellbeing

NEW * LIVE GUIDED MEDITATION SERIES ON THE CHAKRAS

So excited! In past SF posts I shared my meditation practice as taught by my Teacher, Kundalini Master Sadguru Sri Vasudeva. I've grown and gone so much deeper into these and now want to share some more. I hope this is useful to you.

Spiritual space > Mind over > Matter

Since August 26, 2017 Sri Vasudeva has been presenting a really exciting 21-Day Facebook LIVE series focused on energizing the chakras so we can experience their consciousness and bring total wellbeing to every area of our lives, not only the physical body or the mental body. When he says "total" he really means "TOTAL"! A balanced life, in a mystical sense, means engaging with every chakra and when we do it deliberately - consciously - we start to gain that self-mastery that makes living in the human experience so super amazing!

I power up my day each morning with these - live 6:15am EST time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far:
1. Aug.26th Introduction to the Essential Practices
2. Aug.27th How to come into that space of Freedom/Pure Consciousness
3. Aug.28th How to train the mind
4. Aug.29th The practice of building & channeling awareness in each chakra

Try them and see whether this works for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it

It's all on my new thread here!
Old 02-09-2017, 05:47 AM
Guide
I saw few videos of Shri Vasudeva on youtube today.
He is very divinely conscious mind person.
I am happy with that today I was waiting for my FB log in code. but its not yet sent to me perhaps I deleted that text from sms.
Videos of Shri Vasudeva made my morning good.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Master
I'm glad you are enjoying them Divine Consciousness

Sometimes there are internet issues beyond everyone's control.

The whole 21 Day series will be eventually uploaded in edited form on YouTube at this link - so far only Day 1 and Day 2 are on the playlist here.

Until then it is on Facebook Live unedited every morning.

It is a sequential meditation series, building from the first to the last.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
Fish He's like my personal trainer......

Sri Vasudeva's guided meditations remind me a lot of working out at the gym! I guess that's what builds spiritual muscle. Here's an example from this morning:

Quote:
"Stay conscious, stay in the experience, a lot is happening on the inside. You're grounding in the earth energy, you're developing a powerful relationship with the breath, gentle rhythmical and you are focusing the mind. So here you are energizing brain cells powerfully. [demonstrates this] Sharpen this practice: spinal column awareness, root grounding in the perineum area, and mental grounding at the centre of the eyebrows, masterfully using the breath. Remember when you push the breath out, breathing down the spinal column you are able to breathe in deeply. And stay grounded in the root area. Don't lose that grounding with your feet on the ground and the pelvic floor. Do not lose that grounding power." ~ Sri Vasudeva

Old 03-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Master
A good reminder for me...

Quote:
"Here I am sharing with you the important elements of a meditation practice and the skills that you need to develop and the qualities that you need to have. Remember there are no free lunches. It is our hard work and discipline that brings the grace so you need to do the work. If every day you submit to this practice it grows on you. You reprogram the body and nervous system, the body becomes supportive – but if you stay out of practice then you go back to normal ways of scattered mind, fluctuating emotions, stressful living and certainly not the wellbeing you’d want to have. So take these practices seriously. I’m devoted to sharing these with you and staying with you through the practice, and observe the marvellous benefits you will have. This is how I have learned, this is how I have grown, and this is my passion to live in wholeness and wellness not just striving for enlightenment and isolating from the world, but no – opening up the consciousness and integrating with the world. That has always been my journey."
~ Sri Vasudeva Sept.3/17, Trinidad

What jumps out at me today are the words:

"if you stay out of practice then you go back to normal ways of scattered mind, fluctuating emotions, stressful living and certainly not the wellbeing you’d want to have"

That in itself is an indicator of how successful or unsuccessful my practice is.

You know what I really really hate? It's when I come out of some blissful meditation only to get on the highway and lose it in 2 seconds!!!!!!!

I really don't know how to fix this....................................
Old 04-09-2017, 02:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I'm glad you are enjoying them Divine Consciousness

Sometimes there are internet issues beyond everyone's control.

The whole 21 Day series will be eventually uploaded in edited form on YouTube at this link - so far only Day 1 and Day 2 are on the playlist here.

Until then it is on Facebook Live unedited every morning.

It is a sequential meditation series, building from the first to the last.

I have bookmarked the link page and love to listen Shri Vasudeva.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
Fish New 3-Day meditation series

In case you are interested (better late than never) there is a new quickie meditation series online to help you cultivate a silent mind. To register (to receive background material and other resources) and to find all links go to https://www.blue-star.org/

Happy meditating!