Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Many good theories here. I don't believe anything one way or another since I actually wasn't there.. I'm just intrigued since they did seem to be hugely intelligent for their era.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Scarlett, there are a couple of prominent theories, one new age and one old age wisdom. The new age theory is that extra-terrestrials have been visiting and sharing their wisdom throughout the ages. The other is that adepts and ascended beings, capable of etheric and astral manipulation (think pyramid construction, descending from the sky, walking on water, water to wine, bi-location) have been teaching their less-evolved sisters and brothers throughout the course of human evolution. The Mayans were humans.

Badger is correct about meditation and telepathy, it's possible to communicate and share visions with anyone, anywhere in the world. elisi is correct in that aboriginals enter dream time consciousness or the Akashic which allows the human being direct access to the knowledge of the stars.

I think ruling out the possibility of extraterrestrials can't be done unless we know either way whether they exist or not. And thinking that we're the only life in the universe, imo, is slightly absurd..

But on the other hand I agree that with higher consciousness the Mayans would've naturally been more intelligent and would've been able to do a lot of things we today consider impossible.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:07 PM
elisi

google images of the mud head katsina and see if that doesn't look like a space helmut. the hopi said the katsinas 'came from the stars'.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
But on the other hand I agree that with higher consciousness the Mayans would've naturally been more intelligent and would've been able to do a lot of things we today consider impossible.
I'm not ruling out any possibilities, I'm simply explaining from various perspectives. But I doubt the Mayans were advanced humans. It appears they were one of many civilizations who were shown secrets having to do with physical and cosmic existence, that were being taught by beings of a higher intelligence, whoever they were.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:35 PM
elisi

ancient egypt went from a normal town of the times to an advanced civilization practically overnight-possessing knowledge of medicine, pi and many other things that only someone else could have shown them.

i believe atlantis was an advanced civilization. more so than we are. i don't see how that can be unbelievable.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I'm not ruling out any possibilities, I'm simply explaining from various perspectives. But I doubt the Mayans were advanced humans. It appears they were one of many civilizations who were shown secrets having to do with physical and cosmic existence, that were being taught by beings of a higher intelligence, whoever they were.

I do think this is the most likely possibility as well. Whether they were ascended beings or extraterrestrials though who knows..

I just think it's weird that if you go back a few millenia and maybe a few millenia more the system of writing to record history 'just stops'. It's like, you'd think ancient humans would practice with drawing pictures and other stuff first before coming to the conclusion that they can use it to record history? I don't know.. it just seems like there are a lot of gaps in man's evolution..
Old 17-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
ancient egypt went from a normal town of the times to an advanced civilization practically overnight-possessing knowledge of medicine, pi and many other things that only someone else could have shown them.

i believe atlantis was an advanced civilization. more so than we are. i don't see how that can be unbelievable.

Can you tell me more about Atlantis?
Old 17-06-2014, 01:03 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Can you tell me more about Atlantis?

edgar cayce has tons of readings he got from the akashic records about atlantis. you could google him + atlantis.

many native americans say they came from atlantis.

it is said they knew how to harness the energy from giant crystals. (which i believe the buried crystals under the ocean floor could possibly be the source of the burmuda triangle anomalies.)

there are cultures that share the same traits but are spread out-south america, eastern america, egypt and basque-when they migrated before the continent was destroyed, they spread out and intermingled with others and in different parts of the world, you have the same things like the pyramids in the yucatan, etc.

i'll try to find a good book on this.
Old 17-06-2014, 01:12 PM
elisi

http://www.mcmillinmedia.com/basques/

here's an interesting site.
Old 17-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
edgar cayce has tons of readings he got from the akashic records about atlantis. you could google him + atlantis.

many native americans say they came from atlantis.

it is said they knew how to harness the energy from giant crystals. (which i believe the buried crystals under the ocean floor could possibly be the source of the burmuda triangle anomalies.)

there are cultures that share the same traits but are spread out-south america, eastern america, egypt and basque-when they migrated before the continent was destroyed, they spread out and intermingled with others and in different parts of the world, you have the same things like the pyramids in the yucatan, etc.

i'll try to find a good book on this.

So Atlantis was like an ancient city on Earth somewhere? Did the Atlanteans come from somewhere else then (from other star systems I assume?) and basically migrate to Earth?

Thanks.