Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Master
kkfer? You seem very defensive at the outright, and rather derogatory.

You brought up "ego", and so I posted in response to it. Did you think I was "attacking" you, personaly? Why?
You had stated...
Quote:
do you really think god wanted the angels to bow to adam? or is it the ego of a foolish man. do you really think Lilith had to lie down under adam?

Sounds like you are carrying around a big chip on your shoulder.

Meanwhile, concerning your perceptions of the Book of Revelation, and, various other prophecy statements such as Jesus himself stated, you are left to watch as the they are fulfilled. One by one.

Regarding your statements about, "keeping current"?
Please share what about humanity has changed over the many ages.
Point is, regarding human nature, nothing has changed. Technology and innovation has changed, but, not the heart of man.
If you think otherwise, I would respond that it is an illusion on your part.

The ways and means of acting out the animal/mammal, and predator/prey behavior may vary. But, nothing has changed.
All one has to do is look around them in the world to observe.

Sorry if you took my responses as a personal attack, kkfer.

So, while I brought up "Mara", in Buddhism, you didn't address it, but rather went off on a tirade.

Meanwhile, concerning the thread topic? The epitomy of foolishness is to arrogantly claim, while looking around at the world's various situations, and claim there is no devil. Whether he be equated with ego, or not.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Master

i an so glad you asked. we can clear the air. i would not address people the way you do but your asking has opened that door.

do you really not notice how you sound. first you think my posts are simple. that is just rude. it makes you sound arrogant. others also have had issues with your arrogance.

"Your perception, perspective and conclusion is also simple. Involving, "Inurement"." is what you said to me. I am not your student nor your inferior. to judge me like that right off is a problem.

i brought up ego in reference to Adam. YOU brought up ego to me personally because there was another posts between the two .

"Ego...
The Worst Confidence Trip." was your reply to a post were were connecting on. That is why i pointed out that you have a huge ego. aka arrogant. I have to mush self respect to tolerate being spoken to like that. it is not a chip it is standing up for myself.

to me you sound like you are oblivious to the way you are rude to people. i researched other posts and saw that you have trouble with others also. so i know it is not just me.

not even to mention your blindness about subjective reality and objective reality. in the other thread. knowing vs believing. that was the first time you were rude to me.

i so hate long posts so i will break this up by subject matter. i hope this little exchange will set new boundaries between us. respect is important. i will accept your apology at the end and start fresh.

kk
Old 04-11-2014, 02:38 AM
Master
I see that's the way you viewed things kkfer. Hope you feel better.

So, I will re state...
Quote:

Meanwhile, concerning the thread topic? The epitomy of foolishness is to arrogantly claim, while looking around at the world's various situations... there is no devil.
Whether he be equated with ego, or not.

However, seems both of us agree that he is. Doesn't make him less the real, you see.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-11-2014, 03:25 AM
Master

thank you, i hope you will act better.

"Meanwhile, concerning your perceptions of the Book of Revelation, and, various other prophecy statements such as Jesus himself stated, you are left to watch as the they are fulfilled. One by one."

nope not going to happen. revaluation should have been one of the books omitted. it has nothing important to say. it is just ranting and raving.

"Regarding your statements about, "keeping current"?
Please share what about humanity has changed over the many ages.
Point is, regarding human nature, nothing has changed. Technology and innovation has changed, but, not the heart of man.
If you think otherwise, I would respond that it is an illusion on your part."

once again you are being rude. it is not an illusion on my part. that is your opinion. we have different ways of seeing things. to post like that is rude.

things are changing for the better. when i was born, a woman would not get further education. thankfully, by the time i went to collage, it was accepted. by the time my daughter went to collage, it was even excepted. the treatment of females is improving. even the treatment of blacks and gays. we are slowly changing the mistakes of the past generations and book(bible).

along the way of keeping current. there is a new book/bible. also channeled by god. the course ion miracles is a much better guide to living your life.

"The ways and means of acting out the animal/mammal, and predator/prey behavior may vary. But, nothing has changed.
All one has to do is look around them in the world to observe."

the need to be the alpha male is finally being extinguished. the more cooperative way of the females is taking hold. the change is coming, you just do not see it yet. those that have eyes will see.

"So, while I brought up "Mara", in Buddhism, you didn't address it, but rather went off on a tirade."

there you are again being rude. i did not go off on a tirade. i was just posting. we do not see things the same so you see it as a tirade. i do not post to every sentence a person writes. i just post to the things that i have something to say about. so to mentions mara would just be repeating the same thing there is no devil. there are no demons. that is another mistake from the books that need to be corrected.

"Meanwhile, concerning the thread topic? The epitomy of foolishness is to arrogantly claim, while looking around at the world's various situations, and claim there is no devil. Whether he be equated with ego, or not."

there you go again calling names and judging me. i am not the epitome of foolishness nor am i the arrogant one. i just stand up for myself when i am wronged. i have free will. i do not just go along with the crowd. there is no devil. i see the world as a good place. that is where my heart is. others will look at how horrible it is, that is where they are.

finally i am done. i would like to apologize to all the others on the board for having to read these post. i hope things go better from now on.

kk
Old 04-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

This thread has been closed by SF Staff and will be soon removed. While we respect that aspect of God and the Devil we feel that much of it is not fitting for a spiritual site that is devoted to the Soul moving forwards on a path of Light.

There are many sites for such discussions to go on. We find that threads like this turn into God bashing of those that feel the Devil punishes and that might well bring in unnecessary fears to our members.

Please DO NOT start another thread along these lines as it will be removed as will your membership on SF for doing so.

Lynn

SF Admin

Any questions or comments are to come to me direct in PM not in open thread such discussions will result in your membership being removed.

Lynn

SF Admin