Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Henri77

Well folks have called the police, city council and govt agencies... so apparently this isn't a subtle phenomena.

I've never heard the earth move!

Anyway I'm just passing this info on, as it's kinda far out.
And yes, a wee bit eerie. Whatever the source.
Old 25-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Knower

I felt sick in the stomach and a feeling like a tight band squeezing around my head after listening to these sounds.
I wonder how the people experiencing them in the videos fared?
I showed my son one of the videos..just for a few minutes .He told me it made him feel sick in the stomach.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:41 PM
iolite

I experienced my first earthquake last year. It was only a 5.0 but it was startling! I thought at first it was a really heavy truck rattling down the highway behind our house. But it continued..the dog was barking too. I grabbed my daughter (who was frightened) and we stood in a stairway. My husband came and joined us. It was over in about a minute or two. Fortunately, we didn't have any damage to our house. We were about 50 miles away from the epicenter. I live on the east coast in Virginia so we don't get a lot of earthquakes. There have been only 2 that I know of in the last 50 years. The other 2 I didn't even feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well folks have called the police, city council and govt agencies... so apparently this isn't a subtle phenomena.

I've never heard the earth move!

Anyway I'm just passing this info on, as it's kinda far out.
And yes, a wee bit eerie. Whatever the source.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Master
I wonder what those gov'ment folks said about it. Probably swamp gases or weather balloons or something... ha ha

Xan

Old 25-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Henri77

It IS really funny the things the military have said regarding UFO sightings.
Ludicrous actually...... (within official documents . now declassified)

Some HAVE been some straightforward reports, (in internal reports by pilots.)
But FAA reports are likewise noncomittal , from what I'd seen in films.

There's no way to discount these phenomena , and it has no military-security value, unlike UFO's
so we'll see what comes of it.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Rumar

Yes, the earth groaning videos, it's all over the world in various countries that you can check out on Youtube. Some believe it's the trumpets of the apocalypse, some believe it's some human weapon, there's also those who believe it's either alien work or perhaps the dimensional rifts. I have no clue what it could truly be but it certainly doesn't worry any animals but only humans because we don't understand it. There's the human nature where we fear what we don't understand. Tectonic plates causing it? Then we would've been hearing it since the dawn of man on occasions ESPECIALLY along the fault lines which must be kept in mind. The fault lines don't run through half of the countries that experienced this so we can't quite say it's the plates.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfre
I felt sick in the stomach and a feeling like a tight band squeezing around my head after listening to these sounds.
I wonder how the people experiencing them in the videos fared?
I showed my son one of the videos..just for a few minutes .He told me it made him feel sick in the stomach.

Well this is pretty interesting... though not necessarily ominous..

Seasickness is a normal response to ocean movement, and I understand dizziness sometimes is a response to changes in the earth's magnetic field or solar flares (according to some).

Anthropomorphising earth, celestial activity, by calling it a sign-act of the gods or aliens probably won't help us understand this. And I assume science will eventually come up with it's cause.... (or maybe not)

As with crop circles, I expect intuitive understanding will provide some answers-"meaning"

Old 26-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Master
This phenomenon really has me intrigued as well. Here is a Coast to Coast broadcast where Linda Moulten Howe goes into detail about it, with some interviewing of witnesses. Show aired about 4 months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhEANK3iz8&feature=channel&list=UL

Very fascinating indeed, what is this sound?! How haunting and somewhat unnerving. Few different varieties of sounds as well. Interview is good, highly recommend checking it out for people interested in the subject.

Peace. ~
Old 26-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
Somehow I can't imagine the earth being silent. It lives, moves and breaths. Tectonic plates float on a liquid core, moving around. How could this be silent?
That'so true, these sounds have always been there, there also found on every other planet, its just that some are making a big deal out of it right now.
Old 26-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
This phenomenon really has me intrigued as well. Here is a Coast to Coast broadcast where Linda Moulten Howe goes into detail about it, with some interviewing of witnesses. Show aired about 4 months ago.
~

Pretty interesting theories. Including the military warfare angle.
I'd heard the US used electronic psychotronic weapons in the middle east.
No doubt some conspiracy theories will also emerge, understandably.

The voice ones sound much like electronic spirit communication.
I really haven't contemplated the possibilities as I haven't heard that many examples. But it's something to watch.