Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualBee
Agreed! The burdens of life would become too enormous to bear. Life is finite for a reason. And it is for the same reason that we normally don't recollect our past lives. The burden of all past problems would give us a massive case of anxiety.

spiritual bee, I think you hit the nail on the head.... love and light
Old 31-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Pathfinder

Spirit is the real life where all our loved ones return. To be trapped on earth for eons, away from my loved ones, would be most depressing. I would end my life in what I would consider a mercy killing, rather than live eons, my true self/soul trapped in a human body.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Archangel Ivory

Whatever happens, I think I can handle it. But it will be "uncomfortable" living in place so so diverse like planet earth. I think what makes a place desirable is the availability of Love, care and understanding. To enjoy every moment in kindness and feel the love within, to spend a second and feel as though it was infinity. What makes a place undsesirable is the limitations that apply. I am bored on earth now because everything we do seems like a repetition and nothing seems new! I guess I will choose death but not to go to another utopia, for it might seem boring with time I guess... Lol
With Love
Old 07-04-2012, 01:00 AM
shamanslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Hmm, well let's see. Live forever on an imperfect Earth or die and go to a perfect utopia that is usually known as heaven? I'll still take death, I'm sorry. It's like someone asking what if you had a choice between having millions of dollars but not being able to go visit your homeland and family or moving back or visiting your home and being broke, which would you choose. I'd still choose being broke, because I'd still want to go home and see my family. Heaven is our real home, not Earth, so of course I'm still gonna choose death.

i think your presentation of choices are kinda in reverse..

it should be someone asking you if you have a choice between having millions of dollars while living in your homeland or being broke while trapped in a foreign desolate country..

i would take going home and having millions of dollars at the same time..

there are no limitations to wealth in Heaven only prison planet earth offers such limitations