Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Master
Is heart bliss the aim or just an aid in getting further?
Old 19-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Funny coincidence just this morning I had a conversation with myself driving into work which ended with something like the one thing I really do know is that the nature that reveals itself in me as loving, caring and selfless is my true nature. I really know nothing else so this true nature has nothing to relate to. It is truly a reflection of what I am.
The thing about the article that stands out is that it refers to this true nature as an "it".
In my morning conversation I could not come to any knowable conclusion such that I am an individual soul whose nature is such. I could not proclaim that this nature I notice will live on after I die as me. I could not refer to it as an it lol
"It" seems inevitable that all such questions are doomed to be forever unanswered but the cool thing is, I'm content with just being myself and I'm in awe that what I am at the core is a beautiful thing. In awe because it's a mystery.
Anyways thanks for sharing that quote.

Content with being yourself works well. The core or essence is what you know of yourself and feel to be true. If you know and feel your loving caring and selfless that is a beautiful way to be.

Thankyou for sharing.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django

When the Kundalini energy reaches the heart chakra you will experience divine love, but it is not yet supreme love-bliss. In fact true love-bliss will only come when the kundalini energy enters the brain and Shakti merges with Pure Being. If the kundalini energy rises fully or partially to the throat chakra, or above, you will begin to experience blissful Samadhi..

Kundalini and Pure Being

Some reject kundalini and love-bliss with respect to Pure Being and Self-realization, because they think the kundalini energy is a kind of relative force and that love-bliss is a kind of emotion. But kundalini is Pure Shakti and Shakti is One with Pure Being. Pure Being and Shakti are not two sides of a coin, they are one and the same. One may reach Self-realization and only know Pure Being without the Shakti. But such a realization will sooner or later change to integrate Shakti also and as that happens, one will merge with love-bliss. Shakti is love-bliss. It is not that love-bliss is a sign or symptoim of Shakti, Shakti and love-bliss are One. So the full enlightenment, not just realizing the Self as Pure Being, is a Oneness of Pure Being, Shakti and love-bliss. So while Self-realization is the common factor, there are kinds of enlightenment: The basic kind is Pure-Being-Nothingness without Shakti and love-bliss, the more advanced kind is Pure Being-Shakti-lovebliss. The first kind has no direct effect on other people, since it is all within the enlightened one, but the second kind comes with the gift of being able to pull others into Self-realization and awaken their kundalini, so they too will reach the highest soon. This gift is known as shaktipat.
http://lovebliss.eu/kundalini.html

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Master

Bliss is when you try to recoil a seized brake piston on a Car and finally manage to get it !!!!!! Definitely. Do you think I should write a book about it ? That's just today's bliss.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 19-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by django

its the expereince of the heart.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Bliss is when you try to recoil a seized brake piston on a Car and finally manage to get it !!!!!! Definitely. Do you think I should write a book about it ? That's just today's bliss.

Today's book is tomorrows book if you want it to be...

Old 26-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Master

Yes indeed, Chi follows intentionality Naturesflow and on that nice note, I'm playing you a really cheesey song to help with it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMo6Ju8SJ8o, nothing wrong with a bit of the Fat Larry band, ya know what i mean

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge