Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder

What’s a time when you received crazy signs?

Would anyone care to share a time or times when you received crazy signs, whether it’s the amount of times it has repeatedly appeared, or the way it appeared, or the sign itself, or any other crazy omens, anything like that? And what happened after? Thought this would be a cool and interesting thread!
Old 22-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Would anyone care to share a time or times when you received crazy signs, whether it’s the amount of times it has repeatedly appeared, or the way it appeared, or the sign itself, or any other crazy omens, anything like that? And what happened after? Thought this would be a cool and interesting thread!

I used to get all sorts of signs and things, just about anything I would look at would remind me of my twin. Drove me crazy! There's a feeling you get so you know it is kind of a sign? It was constant for me. It was like having a deep thirst that could never be quenched. I eventually started deliberately looking in other directions and saying 'lalalalalala' loudly a lot so I could avoid them. It sort of abated, but not before I got a very strong idea that maybe trying to figure out the name of this place isn't such a good thing
Old 24-04-2019, 04:37 AM
Pathfinder

I've gotten signs before , i thought was strange seeing 111,222,444 seen them on clocks at the strangest of times , red cardinal birds white wing dove. when as growing up that's the first time I've seen one at at my moms house I'm her caregiveri even told her about it &she said . That is strange i remember one time she came in my bedroom a few months ago &said come in the living room dawny she's calls me dawny anyway she saud she was sitting in her chair &said she seen a shadow like hair shapedfigure in the widoe at first i thought what the anyway i came in thete &i kid u not i saw it too i can't explain it. it was strange it didn't scare us it was strange but anyway yes I've had many more too so yes
Old 28-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

NY

interesting to find this after i just dreamt about Lisa last night. I rarely dream, about once a month maybe. I greatly dislike dreaming.

It was December 2005. I was at Lisa's house when I began having some sort of a seizure. I woke up that morning and went over to her house in my nightgown. My behavior was erractic and spontaneous and possessed and bizarre. I stood in her living room posing as the statue of liberty (this is the first NY sign). I was taken to a hospital, admitted. I had several very extreme religious, supernatural and paranormal experiences while hospitalized.

Flash forward to July 2007.

My phone kept ringing, unusually. I looked the number up and found that the person was calling from NY. I called them back after so many of these calls. The person denied they were calling from NY and denied they were calling at all.

In the same month, my marriage had finally reached its end (it began ending the day I had a seizure at Lisa's house - he was disillusioned by what had happened to me and turned on me like a light switch). Our situation had become DV and so I had been to the women's resource center to find shelter for me and my kids. The woman there had a huge book full of shelters available in every state in the country. She opened the book up randomly to NY and asked me if I wanted to look in that state.

I WISH I HAD TRUSTED MYSELF.

I said NO, having a very strong adverse feeling to NY although not because of the phone calls or even the statue of liberty pose. I just was not a "fan" of that state and KNEW I did not want to go there. So she gave me a bunch of resources for other states and I went home and began calling.

No space. No space. No space. No space, every place I called.

I used to watch TV. I don't anymore but at the time, there was a television in my bedroom. This TV was strange. Every once in a while, a black box would appear on the screen obstructing the view but we could never figure out what it was.

The morning after I called so many places, I woke up to something I had never seen before: words inside of that black box. It was a CC screen but the strange thing was that those words were not scrolling. They were stationary, and it spooked me. I sat staring at it for a while, contemplating whether or not to show my kids. I decided that it might frighten them and so I didn't but I did write down, and memorize, the words on the screen,

It's a phenomenal altered
Look back
Most workers are to NY
I'd say about halfway through - Y

BOOM. I took it as a VERY, VERY clear and direct sign (mind you, I prayed, on my knees, before this happened - and it was an incredibly powerful prayer).

I called the woman at the resource center and asked her for the numbers for NY.

YES, WE HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS.

Which I took as another sign.

We packed up the vehicle and were about 800 miles away in NY within the next three days.

We arrived at 2AM (exhausted) and had been GREATLY SPOOKED as we drove through this new town, just minutes away from our destination. My son, who was 16 years old at the time, is named Drew. Imagine a dark, empty town when we arrive and all over the place are businesses and roads named, or containing the name, Drew. It was MOST unpleasant.

So we pull into the driveway and get out of the vehicle. I walked to the back to lift the hatch and begin unloading our belongings. To my utter shock, there on my license plate, which I still have, were four numbers and two letters. You already know what the two letters were.

There was one more sign, which was a notebook I had since before we made this journey. I just never paid much attention to it. On the cover of this dollar store notebook was the statue of liberty.

My two daughters both still live in NY to this day.
Old 28-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Continued

Man, that's always been such a struggle for me. EVERY story just must be told. I can't stand to have an incomplete story.

Remember the words that appeared on the TV screen?

So we got to NY and a couple of months later, my kids and I were separated. It was a crisis distress situation like you couldn't fathom. I began living in my vehicle bit the distress erupted as a crisis resulting in a hospital visit.

While there, a nurse took my temperature, orally, and I received a rather intense ZAP when she put it in my mouth (I was hyper-conductive, due to the distress). For some reason, these people wanted to do a vaginal exam. I didn't protest, until...

There was a nurse standing by my head and a female doctor by my feet. The nurse was looking for something but couldn't find it so the doctor told her to "look back", which triggered my memory of those words. The nurse found whatever it was and the doctor was ready to begin until I saw the METAL speculum. I knew in an instant that if that metal came in contact with my flesh while I was hyper-conductive, I would get the zap of a lifetime and I really wasn't interested in that so I yelled out "stop!" and said I needed to change my mind about consenting to the exam.

Then, the halfway point.

Remember the seizure at Lisa's house? That's the starting point. The ending point was the day I moved into the apartment I'm in now (a place I have to fight like Hell to keep). The halfway point between the seizure at Lisa's house and the day i moved into my apartment (11 years ago this month) was when I prayed that most powerful prayer in July 2007.

If you do the math, it's 19 months and 21 months.

Maybe I dreamed of Lisa as a premonition that I would be telling these stories today. I don't know. I barely remember the dream but we were working on something and I think it had something to do with a house (whose, I don't know).

In the words that appeared on the TV screen, the letter Y is a symbol for God. Over all these years, GREAT DOUBT was born in me in which I detected DECEPTION and manipulation by ENTITIES. My faith was destroyed and I developed a hatred of God.

However, the letter Y remains unchangeably, a symbol for God.

So, I think that might conclude this chapter... even though it is a continuous story and all the other stories are beginning to swirl and requesting to be told.

I'm loaded with stories.

Check out semiotics.