Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-04-2019, 12:55 AM
Seeker

Dreaming of demonic beings

I seem to be prone to dreams featuring demons/demonic beings and also zombies. Is there any way to know if they're "just dreams" or if there's more to it and Im being badgered by demons? Also if anyone has any advice on how to stop having these dreams, I'd love to hear it. They terrify me.
Old 17-04-2019, 02:30 AM
Lepus

Hello

Zombies are a sign of the apocalypse. It can indicate life being meaningless and just wandering in the physical plane without any purpose. Are you under stress in your waking life?

Lepus
Old 17-04-2019, 03:42 AM
Yaoughta

Dreams of demons typically represent negativity in general. They can come for a few reasons. This could be negative thoughts, negative beliefs or negative viewpoints. They typically appear when one is down or depressed. The way to get rid of them is to face them. As the dreamer, you and you alone can make them go away by realizing that you always have the power to do so. Before going to bed, tell yourself that you will dream of good things. Practice affirmations such as "I have the power here and I decide what to allow in my life". Also, the best way to rid yourself of reoccurring dreams is when you wake up from them, ask why you're receiving them and how to make them go away. This show a willingness to learn and change. You should also picture the dream you just had in the manner you would have liked it to end. For example, after waking and realizing it was just a dream, picture yourself telling the demons "I have the power here and you are not allowed here. Be gone!" Then picture them leaving.

Finally, to rule out any other influence in your space and energy that might be causing this, bless your space and yourself. Perform a house blessing and a cleansing and clearing. It might be that you're too open psychically (whether knowingly or unknowingly) and attracting unwanted energies.
Old 18-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Thanks guys. I'm under alot of stress and I'm also prone to depression, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope
Thanks guys. I'm under alot of stress and I'm also prone to depression, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Dear, demons normally attack someone who has light growing in their soul and whose purpose is to shine that light amongst mankind that they may know the way.

They usually appear as relatives, friend's and strangers to most but you can see their guise and this they do not like because it hinders them from tempting you.

The thing here is to ask God to arm you for battle, seeking after weapons that disable the enemy. And when the battle gets to hot, ask God to send back up. You have the divine right for God's protection.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Knower

MissAnnThrope, I had a dream like that when I was under stress one time. In the dream, this demonic monster-like thing was on my back in a dark room, grabbed my ear and hissed into it. I was praying to God in the dream and then I woke up, and my ear was still hot like someone was really hissing into it.

Aknaton, that's what I worry about when I have visitation dreams. It's not always from people I know and am afraid I wouldn't be able to tell in those cases. I've had a slew of visitation dreams lately, at least two from the same person and am wondering what's going on lol. I mean the dreams are always very nice, but still.