Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2019, 03:25 AM
Knower

Lightbulb Is spirituality a trap?

Hey everyone im just wondering what everyones opinion is on spirituality. No i dont doubt spirituality is a thing, what i question is if archons are trapping and deceiving some of us. For example ARCHangel... ARCHons.... to me its obvious we live in an inversion ruled by a demiurge mostly known as satan. In my opinion the people in power are pawns for satan and his/ her demons and thats why they are so psychopathic, how could anyone bomb or kill innocent people and feel no remorse. So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
Old 15-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Hey everyone im just wondering what everyones opinion is on spirituality. No i dont doubt spirituality is a thing, what i question is if archons are trapping and deceiving some of us. For example ARCHangel... ARCHons.... to me its obvious we live in an inversion ruled by a demiurge mostly known as satan. In my opinion the people in power are pawns for satan and his/ her demons and thats why they are so psychopathic, how could anyone bomb or kill innocent people and feel no remorse. So when people have spirit guides or listen to frequencies, how do we know they arent demonic or deceiving, sorry if i seem paranoid
Funy you should ask...

After a few posts I have made recently..let me go find them:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=128998

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=27

I can say unequivacably that the way in which we perceive ANY facet of existence is the "trap"...spirituality included; NON DUALITY included...in fact, any thought, notion or idea we could ever have about anything..."Dark", "Light"..."False Light"..."Angels", "Archons", "Satan", "God"...yep, it is ALL a huge trap..it is all flotsam and jetsam caught up in Indra's Net of Maya.

I mean if one is going to be "paranoid", why just stop at half measures and not go all the way?

I wonder why the whole universe conspires against me? oh I know why...it is because the whole universe isn't really there..I only just think it is there because I AM and it is NOT...neti...neti..

Spirituality does not exist....non-spirituality does not exist and if Satan's greatest trick was convincing the world he did not exist, it was only because God let him do just that...neti...neti...

In this day and age, people can and do believe in ANYTHING and don't care what others may think or believe about it..Everybody is living in a delusion, only some call it "reality" and some call it "spirituality" but it is all an illusion anyway. It may seem very real to you, to others...but so is a dream...until you wake up.

People also realise by now they are wasting their time "disagreeing" with me, because I don't care...because if I do, indeed "create my own reality" (which is illusory because the TRUE reality is SWAYAMBHU...uncreated), I can choose to have disagreeable people in MY universe...or not..or I can just meditate on Brahman Absolute instead...neti...neti.

Suffice to say, the stories people create in their own heads can put any Steven Speilberg movie to total shame.

The people in power aren't psycopaths...they simply have become the role models for "let's see who is the best at not giving a s***" so more of humanity can wake up to the whole illusion of conditioned existence. Think of it as a "blessing in disguise".
Old 15-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Shivani Devi

This is great, I love reading your posts. I've been hanging around here for less than a week but am definitely inspired by you. I come from a different world of spirituality and enlightenment & have to admit am having trouble translating from one world to the next. Your posts are a challenge for me to understand. Thank you for presenting an opportunity for me to grow.

Is spirituality a trap? Most definitely There are some really disturbing individuals and groups claiming enlightenment whose members would believe anything their leaders wrote. There are also groups that are just frankly stupid.
Old 15-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Master

Technically, the Demiurge (Yadalbaoth) is Yahweh. At least that is what the Gnostics used to believe. That would make the Angels the Archons. I'm somewhat sceptical of this view, but who knows. Also, Satan is a title, that could be used to "tag" various mythological beings. Lucifer, for instance, doesn't even appear in the Bible, he is a creation of medieval Christianity.

Azazel appears as the leader of the Watchers (fallen angels) in the book of Enoch, so he would be the most likely candidate for this title. However, it is hard to argue with the view, that he comes away rather as the hero of the story, as the one who rebelled against the Demi-urge and tried to free and teach humanity.

It is all very confusing and I don't think there are any definite, black-and-white answers. My feeling is that all of these beings exist on a scale of entirely self-serving all the way to mostly devoted to serving others, including humanity.

As with humans, none of them are just one thing, they are all very different and are part of different groups. It remains to be seen whether any of these celestial (or underworld/infernal) groups are what they claim to be. A healthy dose of scepticism is probably the best approach to take.
Old 15-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatworld Crusades
Shivani Devi

This is great, I love reading your posts. I've been hanging around here for less than a week but am definitely inspired by you. I come from a different world of spirituality and enlightenment & have to admit am having trouble translating from one world to the next. Your posts are a challenge for me to understand. Thank you for presenting an opportunity for me to grow.

Is spirituality a trap? Most definitely There are some really disturbing individuals and groups claiming enlightenment whose members would believe anything their leaders wrote. There are also groups that are just frankly stupid.
Thank you for expressing that and sharing it with me. My posts do tend to come with a degree of "state specificity" (those who have had similar experiences will tend to understand more).

As for "all things stupid"...we may believe they are...many may even agree with us, but for the person who believes in the "stupid thing" with an "it is NOT stupid", whatever we do or say will not matter to them, because it has become THEIR personal and private universe irrespective of anything else...but the question is...is our "reality" any more "real" than their "reality" from a totally subjective position and viewpoint?

When you can get this, you will begin to understand that nothing is "real" beyond that which is experienced in the deepest meditation...within the recesses of the heart...that which no words are able to describe...and all manner of "stupid things" arise out of the attempt to do so.

I am also pleased that I am helping you to understand and to grow. That's what I'm here for.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Technically, the Demiurge (Yadalbaoth) is Yahweh. At least that is what the Gnostics used to believe. That would make the Angels the Archons. I'm somewhat sceptical of this view, but who knows. Also, Satan is a title, that could be used to "tag" various mythological beings. Lucifer, for instance, doesn't even appear in the Bible, he is a creation of medieval Christianity.

Azazel appears as the leader of the Watchers (fallen angels) in the book of Enoch, so he would be the most likely candidate for this title. However, it is hard to argue with the view, that he comes away rather as the hero of the story, as the one who rebelled against the Demi-urge and tried to free and teach humanity.

It is all very confusing and I don't think there are any definite, black-and-white answers. My feeling is that all of these beings exist on a scale of entirely self-serving all the way to mostly devoted to serving others, including humanity.

As with humans, none of them are just one thing, they are all very different and are part of different groups. It remains to be seen whether any of these celestial (or underworld/infernal) groups are what they claim to be. A healthy dose of scepticism is probably the best approach to take.
It isn't Azazel, it is more like Ashtaroth..

Ashtaroth is known by many names and titles...Ptah, Hermes Trismegistus,
Quetzalcoatl, Lord Shiva...anything that is "snake like".

You may be familiar with him as the Babylonian goddess, Astarte (Inanna)..in fact, Shiva was originally a feminine deity who became masculinised over the millennia and compared to Dionysis.

Ashtaroth is the "Deity of Trance" associated with Kundalini rising (and being "Slain in Spirit" of the Christians).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth

The Christians masculinised it, then put it in the first hierarchy of Hell to become "Lucifer's boss"...Satan.

However, over the years (ever since Sumeria actually), the term "Satan" became totally synonomous with ANY God that was not called "Yahweh/Jehovah" and any religion or practice that was NOT Judaic.

This was done to secularise it and isolate it from any/all teachings, philosophies and practices that were, in any way, contrary TO it, so that their believers would blindly follow...fearing punishment from their Church, their Society and ultimately their God if they strayed from the very narrow path of sectarian dogma.

http://www.christianconnection.co/in...pirits-exposed

There was (and still is) zero tolerance for any system or practice that would question the beliefs and methodologies of Christianity and of course, they will have absolutely no retort available than to say that it is all "Satanic" and an "abomination"...Christians love using that word..."abomination" because they have been totally indoctrinated not to use any other adjective except FOR it..

I digress, but the segway has been an enjoyable one (for me anyway).
Old 15-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Master

Quote:
“It isn't Azazel, it is more like Ashtaroth..

Ashtaroth is known by many names and titles...Ptah, Hermes Trismegistus,
Quetzalcoatl, Lord Shiva...anything that is "snake like".

You may be familiar with him as the Babylonian goddess, Astarte (Inanna)..in fact, Shiva was originally a feminine deity who became masculinised over the millennia and compared to Dionysis.

Ashtaroth is the "Deity of Trance" associated with Kundalini rising (and being "Slain in Spirit" of the Christians).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth

The Christians masculinised it, then put it in the first hierarchy of Hell to become "Lucifer's boss"...Satan.

Hi Shivani,

I am familiar with the demonization of Ishtar, but frankly, I consider her relegation to a Goetic Demon, not to mention a dude and some sort of hideous monster, quite insulting. In actual fact, Ishtar, the Dove Goddess, is the Holy Spirit of Christianity, the missing, female part of the Holy Trinity, who is still symbolised as a Dove for this reason. She appears in the Bible as “Queen of Heaven” (which is what Inanna means) and is treated as an aspect of the Holy Mother by the Roman Catholic Church. In Sumerian Myth, she is leader of the Anunnaki, or in other words, the Elohim, both of which means “Sons of God (El/An) or Sons of the Sky (god))”.

The demonization of the female part of the Trinity in some circles is clearly a product of Institutionalised Misogyny. Like, I said, Lucifer is not a Biblical figure and makes no appearance in the Bible, therefore he is not canonical at all. Satan himself is hardly a negative character in the Bible, he mostly seems to do Yahweh’s bidding and there appears to be a friendly rivalry between them.

I highly doubt that Shiva was ever a female deity, in his oldest form, Pashupati, Lord or the Beasts, he is shown with an erect penis and has always been associated with male virility and fertility.

Quote:
“ However, over the years (ever since Sumeria actually), the term "Satan" became totally synonomous with ANY God that was not called "Yahweh/Jehovah" and any religion or practice that was NOT Judaic.

This was done to secularise it and isolate it from any/all teachings, philosophies and practices that were, in any way, contrary TO it, so that their believers would blindly follow...fearing punishment from their Church, their Society and ultimately their God if they strayed from the very narrow path of sectarian dogma. “
http://www.christianconnection.co/in...pirits-exposed

There was (and still is) zero tolerance for any system or practice that would question the beliefs and methodologies of Christianity and of course, they will have absolutely no retort available than to say that it is all "Satanic" and an "abomination"...Christians love using that word..."abomination" because they have been totally indoctrinated not to use any other adjective except FOR it..

I digress, but the segway has been an enjoyable one (for me anyway “

That we can certainly agree on. Still, demonizing Christianity (or Judaism and Islam) is wrong for the same reason, that demonising the Sumerian and/or Hindu gods is. In actual fact they all worship the Elohim (which is plural, the singular form being Eloh/Allah), so it can’t be all bad. We must resist efforts to demonize other religions, whoever is doing it and try to find the common thread between them.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

Hi Shivani,

I am familiar with the demonization of Ishtar, but frankly, I consider her relegation to a Goetic Demon, not to mention a dude and some sort of hideous monster, quite insulting. In actual fact, Ishtar, the Dove Goddess, is the Holy Spirit of Christianity, the missing, female part of the Holy Trinity, who is still symbolised as a Dove for this reason. She appears in the Bible as “Queen of Heaven” (which is what Inanna means) and is treated as an aspect of the Holy Mother by the Roman Catholic Church. In Sumerian Myth, she is leader of the Anunnaki, or in other words, the Elohim, both of which means “Sons of God (El/An) or Sons of the Sky (god))”.

The demonization of the female part of the Trinity in some circles is clearly a product of Institutionalised Misogyny. Like, I said, Lucifer is not a Biblical figure and makes no appearance in the Bible, therefore he is not canonical at all. Satan himself is hardly a negative character in the Bible, he mostly seems to do Yahweh’s bidding and there appears to be a friendly rivalry between them.

I highly doubt that Shiva was ever a female deity, in his oldest form, Pashupati, Lord or the Beasts, he is shown with an erect penis and has always been associated with male virility and fertility.

That we can certainly agree on. Still, demonizing Christianity (or Judaism and Islam) is wrong for the same reason, that demonising the Sumerian and/or Hindu gods is. In actual fact they all worship the Elohim (which is plural, the singular form being Eloh/Allah), so it can’t be all bad. We must resist efforts to demonize other religions, whoever is doing it and try to find the common thread between them.
Hey there! I find it all insulting and crude TOO! just saying that this is what the ignorant ones have done...I didn't do it...I am just pointing out where Christians got Satan from...that is all. No disrespect was ever intended and I apologise profusely...just showing how the false ideologies of man can warp stuff into unrecognisable things...as you have witnessed yourself.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123

You are not being paranoid, you are onto the truth...And it is also a truth for me, because i have seen them with my Earthly vision & also my spiritual awareness, & constantly feel the effects of their very unloving thoughts/acts.

People may say that this life that we are living in, of or through is an illusion, but I am led to believe by off Earthly persons that this Earth life is very much a reality. The Earth is, God created & is very much a reality, HOWEVER we are not humans, we are spiritual Soul beings that are connected to Earthly flesh bodies via the spiritual silvercord..."INTERFACE".

And the Earthly flesh bodies that we are connected to, are not sentient, intelligent, conscious or aware THINGS. The Earthly flesh body brain system is only just a sensory & processing unit for us the sentient, intelligent, conscious Soul beings, to utilize whilst here on Earth, so that we can create offspring in our very own essence.."CHILDREN".

If we the spiritual Soul beings were given the ability to create our offspring in non organic locations, then there would be absolutely no need for us to ever live any part of our lives connected to a fleshly organic form/body, on an organic landmass/planet....ie :-...If God creator gave us the God given ability to create life in spiritual realms, then God would not have created any of the physical galaxies.

We are not living a human existence, we are Spiritual Soul beings, living a spiritual life on a very real organic land mass located within a very real solar system within a very real galaxy within the spiritual universe, known as planet Earth, whilst connected to a non sentient, non intelligent, non consious, non aware Organic physical flesh "brain body system" that is meant to decompose un like us.

God creator does not create sentient intelligent conscious & aware entities only to see them die/decompose back into the organic...the God creator entity only creates sentient entities that will retain all of their life experiences & never die & or decompose.

We also do not live in an inverted reality ruled by a satin being...we live in a spiritual reality on an organic land mass within the one spiritual universe, with many untold numbers of dark minded spiritual Soul beings, unjustly loitering amongst us & of whom do constantly endeavour to turn our thoughts away from God creators "loving way of being" through their ability to discretely attatch & influence.
They work in numbers/groups of no less than three at any one given moment.

"AND" nor are these dark minded spiritual beings, a demierge...they are only just spiritual beings, as we are, who have constantly been thinking/acting in complete DISHARMONY with The God/creator entities, "WAY OF LOVE"....which does distort their quality of Soulself...& of which makes them very distorted of colour, shape, size & appearance. They can deteriorate to such a deplorable looking stage of devolution, that will see their spiritual body completely gone ie:- not able to be manifested from their Soulself.
The quality of Soulself/mind, determines the appearance & abundance of any Soul being.

These dark minded beings do not act on behalf of any devilish satan entity, they think & act for themselves only, regardless of the unloving desires of other members of their group/groups. There are many reasons for dark minded ex-Earthly type beings, to be loitering around the Earth, & all of those reasons are to continue experiencing the temptations of the flesh DISCRETELY through/via Earthlings.

Also if there ever was a satin entity in existence, then that satan entity would have been taken completely out of play many many thousands of years ago, by the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS".
No entity is exempt from this great law...all entities constantly reap from this great law, moment by moment.

Because of this law, the moraly loving, grow exponentially more radiant of appearance & abundance.
Whilst the morally unloving grow exponentially more depleted of radiance, appearance & abundance.

I would suggest placing the idea of a devilish satin being to the back of the mind, & concentrate on being a morally loving person, as being morally loving enhances a persons Soulself & also, that person is recognized by other morally loving beings, NOW & in the life after earth, for being of a loving way of being.
It also IMPROVES ones Soul qualities, which enables one to reside in more loving, abundant & radiant locations within the first sphere of the Summerlands/lesser Heavens.

Hope my post has been of use..REGARDS Neil.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
One further thing though:

Quote:
Still, demonizing Christianity (or Judaism and Islam) is wrong for the same reason, that demonising the Sumerian and/or Hindu gods is.
I am not "demonizing" Abrahamic religions...I am just exponding the truth as I understand it to be...which may be TOTALLY different to how you understand it to be...and to you, I am "demonizing" but to me, I am "relating" and to Brahman Absolute, it is "who f*ing CARES? there is no Ashtaroth, no Inanna, no Annunaki, no Devas, no God, no Goetia, no demons, no Spiritual Forum, so shut the hell up and go meditate until your samadhi becomes a permanent, effortless experience".