Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 14-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Master
The Role Of the subconsious Mind

I'm posting this in this section,cause i suspect that it's the subconsious mind who shows us signs and synchronicities and i'll try to explain my personal experience so far.

It's been almost four-five years since i started to see number patterns at a daily basis.Then i realize that everytime i was doing a ''colour'' meditation teqnique,i was seeing this colour everywhere.

At first i tried the violet flame meditation.I imagined it filling my whole body,and after some minutes i started to notice the violet colour almost everywhere.
Violet t shirts,shoes,post cards,jackets,tv etc..Everytime the colour was near and avaliable to me,my eyes were turning to catch it.

Then i did the same,by using the gold colour,and i had the same effect.
Gold cars,gold ribbons on the ground,you name it.

Of course i tried to attract some money as well,but once again the manifestation took place only at the mental level.Signs of money were everywhere,but no real money arrived to my hands..

Other times i tried to imagine a windfall of money gathering to my feet,and for the next days i was finding fake money on the ground.

So my conclusion about signs and synchronicities is that the subconsious mind is involved one way or another.
As for the number patterns (1111 2222)etc,someone else is using the subconsious mind to act that way.I don't know if it's the higher self,but for sure it's not you and me.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hello lomax , I've certain number patterns on clocks my cell phone car clock , I've oftened wondered about that too , i don't know if number patterns have anything to do with anything I've heard ppl said it does some say it don't. , I heard ppl ssay they seen certain number patterns for yrs &yrs , Ive been watching youtube video ss about attracting from the universe manifesting it has something to do with ur chalkes. not sure if i spelled it right , but u u send it to the unverse what u want to attract. like love money. ect so yeah i wish i could find some money too that would be nice.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Master
Hi.
I can't understand what you're trying to say.I'm not good with english also.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Hi.
I can't understand what you're trying to say.I'm not good with english also.

All this stuff here has nothing to do with synchronicities Lomax. Start again.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
All this stuff here has nothing to do with synchronicities Lomax. Start again.
You mean my post?
It is VERY related with the synchronicity phenomenon and it can ring a bell to those who are experience synchronicities one way or another.
Are you experiencing number patterns as well?
Old 25-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
You mean my post?
It is VERY related with the synchronicity phenomenon and it can ring a bell to those who are experience synchronicities one way or another.
Are you experiencing number patterns as well?

I'm going to insist. Number patterns, birthdays, names, times, and all the rest have nothing to do with synchronicities - they all have to do only with the way your mind works and how you see the world.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:37 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Then i did the same,by using the gold colour,and i had the same effect.
Gold cars,gold ribbons on the ground,you name it.
Because that's where your focus is, there's actually very little 'external' meaning to this at all, it's just a mind trick. However, it does tell you that you need to be aware because it will help create your reality.

Quote:
Of course i tried to attract some money as well,but once again the manifestation took place only at the mental level.Signs of money were everywhere,but no real money arrived to my hands..

Other times i tried to imagine a windfall of money gathering to my feet,and for the next days i was finding fake money on the ground.
The LoA is very much misunderstood. If your Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations is to experience your existence within a poor context, you can practice LoA until the cows come home. If you attract money into yo0u Life then it was 'written into your contract' and it would have come to you anyway. What would have happened is that you would have intuited it coming into your reality - I think this is where the subconscious plays one of its parts.

If you look at the Life coach stuff, they'll tell you that if you want to attract money you have to act and believe you have it already. That's LoA, it's about frequencies and vibration. When you work so hard to attract money, the frequency is one of not having or lack.

Quote:
So my conclusion about signs and synchronicities is that the subconsious mind is involved one way or another.
As for the number patterns (1111 2222)etc,someone else is using the subconsious mind to act that way.I don't know if it's the higher self,but for sure it's not you and me.
Conclusions aren't conducive to exploration, they're great for closing the mind though. Synchronicities happen because you and the Universe are in at least some kind of harmony, the patterns are - metaphorically - the Universe echoing back at you. If you see violet because violet is on your mind then that's a trick of your mind, but if you suddenly think "Hey, what's with all this violet?" then you know you're on the right track.

And yes it is you, strictly speaking it's 'teamwork' and you're a part of that team. Things happen BECAUSE of you, not TO you. If there is no 'you' to notice all those synchronicities, do they happen? Can they happen without you?
Old 25-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Master
@Greenslade

I don't think it's just a mind trick,otherwise anyone could have the same effect,by visualizing colours.
Also i didn't say that it's something ''external''.I said that it's a subconsious thing,(Hence the title thread)

I agree with most parts of your post but not with all of them.

I don't believe in the LOA and the universe stuff.
Most of the times(if not allways) is the subconsious mind who delivers manifestations and changes.
Old 25-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'm going to insist. Number patterns, birthdays, names, times, and all the rest have nothing to do with synchronicities - they all have to do only with the way your mind works and how you see the world.
You didn't answer my question
Also this thread was about the role of the subconsious mind regarding synchronicities.

What is a synchronicity for you?