Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-04-2019, 05:59 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb A Conversation With a Psychopathic Creator: Why God Needs Your Forgiveness

"A Conversation With a Psychopathic Creator: Why God Needs Your Forgiveness Not The Other Way Around" (https://www.psychichealingarts.com/p...her-way-around)

The Creator of the Universe construct LOVES to take credit for everything EXCEPT evil.

"Did you make everything?"

"Of course yup that's me I made everything nothing I didn't make"

"So you made evil too?"

"Oh no, I allowed evil to come into existence I didn't make it"

"So you didn't make everything"

"Not so! I made absolutely everything. I am the all encompassing creator after all"

"If you didn't make evil, you didn't make everything"

"I made everything."

This is the argument and expression of a narcissistic sociopath. The religious gods want to take credit for all creation and take none of the flack for all the evil that happens here. That's because they don't create anything -- they bend and twist things that were originally pure and honest into reversed and double meanings.

The universe is a bent and twisted duality construct of the Greater Reality Multiverse. Souls who work and came from the DemiUrge are artificially born in and bound to the universe (they are not allowed outside the universe and would be incinerated by the energy there because it is raw real authentic love/greater life force energy).

The religious gods are all many faces of a psychotic being known as the DemiUrge who made this place as an energy harvesting cage for souls from other dimensions to come into and get trapped in. It deliberately created traumatic deceitful forms of evil (which are an expression of its very nature) blended with false light to give hope for those in the dark.

God has brought suffering and terror to the lives of billions of souls over the course of the history of this universe and is in desperate need of forgiveness for the sin of "His" creation. God, the creator of the universe, is the biggest sinner of all time. So what does it do?

It blames you for what it created.

That's right, you there! You have suffered and been traumatized and lied to it's YOUR fault for everything. YOU did all of it. You you you bow down and worship me and maybe I'll forgive you. This is a spiritual form of narcissistic abuse commonly observed in sociopathic humans.

God is in hot water and in desperate need of forgiveness from you and all the other beings it bullies and growls at like a rabid dog -- but is too arrogant to admit anything it has done wrong and won't ask for forgiveness. This is because God, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Krishna, Shiva, Ra, Zeus etc. are all empty inside with zero real soul/love energy of their own. They are parasites that use the love worship energy they receive from their followers and reflect a portion back of it as a mirror to make it look like they have good loving energy themselves.

They don't.

Strip away their followers, and these gods deflate into nothingness because their existence is infinite voided depression despair and emptiness -- they are the creators of this universe which howls with its own loneliness despair and regret itself.

The Greater Reality and beings who have come here from true loving places are the only source of real love that transcends duality -- they are the batteries that create it and this planet would be a savage dark hell far worse than it is if they weren't on it.

Cheers
Old 05-04-2019, 06:22 AM
Master

I used to think that too, but then I realised that I was oversimplifying things.
Thinking that all gods are evil is just as misguided as thinking that all of them are good.

Even within humanity, we have good an evil, most people fall somewhere in between and we have a small number at both extremes. It follows a bell curve, like most social phenomena.

You can’t have duality without good and evil, therefore any created universe must accommodate both. Plus the Drama of Life is a great play, what would be the point if everyone was good, you need baddies for a good plot.
Good and Evil is simplistic anyway, all living things are a mixture of the two. The point is to look for where the balance lies, is a person (whether god or human) mostly service to Self or Service to Others?

That is why we generally differentiate between two groups of gods, Devas and Asuras, Angels and Demons, etc… depending on whether they are mostly self-serving or selfless. This isn’t a false dichotomy either, I know from personal experience that both groups are genuine and believe in their respective causes.

The Demiurge is real, but he is the creator of the fake reality only, the one we experience in our normal, everyday consciousness. What we refer to as Heaven and the beings that inhabit it are not his doing, it is an eternal realm and is far beyond anything he can even conceive of. The beings of heaven work tirelessly and selflessly to lift us out of our entrapped state. That may again be an oversimplification, but it is a necessary one to make it digestable to a general auidence.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Master
Satisfied with yourselves? (Self)

Iorek has posted 99 times since 2015?
NoOne, 288 times since January?

Your subjective statements are unfounded and your reasoning flawed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-04-2019, 11:29 PM
ImthatIm

iorek65
Your not the first person to believe in their own rightness.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:52 AM
Suspended

Evil is part of the deal with free will. God is the source of goodness and love. Evil is a by product. When humans choose to play God themselves they create evil. God had to risk allowing evil inthe world so that humans could freely choose him instead.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Knower

If one believes in God, why must “It” be a personified Creator, let alone a strictly benevolent one?

There are some who perceive God as a Cosmic Clown or perhaps even a mischievous Trickster, who loves us but who also uses teaching tools that may appear to us at the time and from our limited vantage point to be unkind, overwhelming, and unfair, but which exist as spiritual obstacles set in place in order to see how we respond to them – whether negatively, or by means of persistence and resilience and optimism. It is thought that is one way we grow as souls, in our occasionally being tested and tried, the way an athlete is rigorously groomed by his trainer into becoming a champion.

For me, that there exists an Intelligent Designer in the universe is – as even my studying of the known sciences all point to – indisputable. So, at least one can assume that God is infinitely intelligent. Why, even one-time atheists would agree on this: Those who have went onto see the light for themselves by way of an NDE and who’ve returned to tell the world about it, and those among them who commendably and miraculously end up renouncing their dogmatic religion and believing in a Universal Spirit while still in human form.

Within Christian theology, there is a lot of hair-splitting that takes pace concerning whether the biblical God is one of love as He claims to be, when this very deity has allowed evil to exist for so long in the universe. Okay, so He doesn’t “cause” evil things to happen, His apologists adamantly state in the course of their splitting of hairs, and point to such verses as 1 John 1:5 and James 1:13.

Yet in His “permitting” evil to exist, does that make Him any less unloving? For example: If a parent witnesses his defenseless child being harassed by a bully and does nothing to stop the mistreatment on the child’s behalf, although he is not the one doing the bullying, what kind of a parent would just stand there and watch and not intervene? Many of us would consider such a bystander unfit to be a parent, extremely negligent, perhaps even a meanie who derives pleasure in observing wrongdoing from the sidelines.

Growing up within an environment that considered the Bible to be God’s infallible word, it was all so storybook at first: We were to think of God as a loving father figure. Then I came of reading age and read the account of God’s instruction to Abram to sacrifice his son, Isaac; then of God allowing the Devil to persecute Job as if the two spirit beings were a tag-team operating in tandem; then of God turning king Nebuchadnezzar into a grass-grazing raving lunatic; then of those accounts in the Gospels that point to my Heavenly Father allowing demons to possess little children ... and what about all this endless suffering and despair of humanity spanning centuries, and all because some man and woman, in a moment of indecision and perhaps even out of outright ignorance, took a few bites from a forbidden fruit?

Christian theologians also have a difficult time grappling with the idea of how God, one eternal, both Alpha and Omega, one who has the power of foresight, could have allowed such a creature as the Devil to even exist in the first place. And let us not even get started on the doctrine of predestination, of how God chose some for salvation and others for damnation even prior to His creation of the human species.

Even as a youngster, I always thought Judas Iscariot got a bad rap. It was in the cards for Judas to betray Jesus, and being Jesus came to Earth to be sacrificed as mankind’s redeemer, was not Judas’ betrayal rather a significant role within the divine plan?

As a child, one of my favorite verses in the Old Testament was the account of Abram and his putting to Yahweh the question of whether He was a just deity, in His wanting to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18:25). Whereas many just go along unquestioningly obeying orders when their own humane conscience might tell them it is wrong, I admired this biblical character for being brave enough to speak up to a being that had the power to annihilate him then and there on the spot, for Abram’s questioning the decision of one with professed divine love and wisdom. (Yahweh’s response I found to be equally admirable, in allowing such a puny creature to question his authority without giving way to offense.)

I happen to believe in an Infinite Being whose true love for those created in the divine image far surpasses the unconditional and judgmental deity of the Old Testament. If what we see in human form is a world generally full of suffering and corruption and outright wickedness it is, I feel, only because this world is a temporary one, a spiritually abject planet, a stopover along my soul’s journey. I may even return to it for further growth. Yes, there is much negativity in the world, but there is much positivity, also – it’s just that the daily news media, for example, doesn’t like to highlight the latter.

The biblical teaching that finally cinched it for me, however, that proved to me that the God of the Bible is not the all-loving deity that He claims to be, was in my being introduced to all those disturbing verses I read as a kid that described the horror of Hell. Jesus taught love, to love even one’s enemies, and yet here there supposedly exists an afterlife of eternal suffering for his enemies. We civil and morally evolved humans do not torture criminals, and those few parts of the world that do our globally condemned for it. Even the very worst of criminals are incarcerated, not punished by means of torture. If Hell exists, then this so-called “God of Love” of the Bible is, in my opinion and in the opinion of undoubtedly millions of others, neither loving nor just nor forgiving nor merciful, but an outright sadistic monster, on par with the Devil as the greatest of all liars, and unfit to be worshiped, let alone loved!

In my reading of the sentiments expressed above in the initial post, I couldn’t help but think of a passage I came across for the first time, amid my perusing of one of Nigel Kerner’s books a few weeks ago. This ancient bit of text is quoted by Kerner in the opening of his book. These few lines were composed by a fourth century Greek philosopher by the name of Epicurus, in his pondering over whether God is worth our worship if in His allowing evil to exist. These pithy verses sum up the matter as succintly and as poetically than I think anyone else possibly could.

Last edited by Found Goat : 06-04-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Any god who sends someone to hell for eternity for not living up to his expectations is evil. I literally pray to all the goodness in the universe (if there's any at all) that fundamental Christianity is not the truth, otherwise we'd all be damned literally.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:51 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
If one believes in God, why must “It” be a personified Creator, let alone a strictly benevolent one?

There are some who perceive God as a Cosmic Clown or perhaps even a mischievous Trickster, who loves us but who also uses teaching tools that may appear to us at the time and from our limited vantage point to be unkind, overwhelming, and unfair, but which exist as spiritual obstacles set in place in order to see how we respond to them – whether negatively, or by means of persistence and resilience and optimism. It is thought that is one way we grow as souls, in our occasionally being tested and tried, the way an athlete is rigorously groomed by his trainer into becoming a champion.

For me, that there exists an Intelligent Designer in the universe is – as even my studying of the known sciences all point to – indisputable. So, at least one can assume that God is infinitely intelligent. Why, even one-time atheists would agree on this: Those who have went onto see the light for themselves by way of an NDE and who’ve returned to tell the world about it, and those among them who commendably and miraculously end up renouncing their dogmatic religion and believing in a Universal Spirit while still in human form.

Within Christian theology, there is a lot of hair-splitting that takes pace concerning whether the biblical God is one of love as He claims to be, when this very deity has allowed evil to exist for so long in the universe. Okay, so He doesn’t “cause” evil things to happen, His apologists adamantly state in the course of their splitting of hairs, and point to such verses as 1 John 1:5 and James 1:13.

Yet in His “permitting” evil to exist, does that make Him any less unloving? For example: If a parent witnesses his defenseless child being harassed by a bully and does nothing to stop the mistreatment on the child’s behalf, although he is not the one doing the bullying, what kind of a parent would just stand there and watch and not intervene? Many of us would consider such a bystander unfit to be a parent, extremely negligent, perhaps even a meanie who derives pleasure in observing wrongdoing from the sidelines.

Growing up within an environment that considered the Bible to be God’s infallible word, it was all so storybook at first: We were to think of God as a loving father figure. Then I came of reading age and read the account of God’s instruction to Abram to sacrifice his son, Isaac; then of God allowing the Devil to persecute Job as if the two spirit beings were a tag-team operating in tandem; then of God turning king Nebuchadnezzar into a grass-grazing raving lunatic; then of those accounts in the Gospels that point to my Heavenly Father allowing demons to possess little children ... and what about all this endless suffering and despair of humanity spanning centuries, and all because some man and woman, in a moment of indecision and perhaps even out of outright ignorance, took a few bites from a forbidden fruit?

Christian theologians also have a difficult time grappling with the idea of how God, one eternal, both Alpha and Omega, one who has the power of foresight, could have allowed such a creature as the Devil to even exist in the first place. And let us not even get started on the doctrine of predestination, of how God chose some for salvation and others for damnation even prior to His creation of the human species.

Even as a youngster, I always thought Judas Iscariot got a bad rap. It was in the cards for Judas to betray Jesus, and being Jesus came to Earth to be sacrificed as mankind’s redeemer, was not Judas’ betrayal rather a significant role within the divine plan?

As a child, one of my favorite verses in the Old Testament was the account of Abram and his putting to Yahweh the question of whether He was a just deity, in His wanting to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18:25). Whereas many just go along unquestioningly obeying orders when their own humane conscience might tell them it is wrong, I admired this biblical character for being brave enough to speak up to a being that had the power to annihilate him then and there on the spot, for Abram’s questioning the decision of one with professed divine love and wisdom. (Yahweh’s response I found to be equally admirable, in allowing such a puny creature to question his authority without giving way to offense.)

I happen to believe in an Infinite Being whose true love for those created in the divine image far surpasses the unconditional and judgmental deity of the Old Testament. If what we see in human form is a world generally full of suffering and corruption and outright wickedness it is, I feel, only because this world is a temporary one, a spiritually abject planet, a stopover along my soul’s journey. I may even return to it for further growth. Yes, there is much negativity in the world, but there is much positivity, also – it’s just that the daily news media, for example, doesn’t like to highlight the latter.

The biblical teaching that finally cinched it for me, however, that proved to me that the God of the Bible is not the all-loving deity that He claims to be, was in my being introduced to all those disturbing verses I read as a kid that described the horror of Hell. Jesus taught love, to love even one’s enemies, and yet here there supposedly exists an afterlife of eternal suffering for his enemies. We civil and morally evolved humans do not torture criminals, and those few parts of the world that do our globally condemned for it. Even the very worst of criminals are incarcerated, not punished by means of torture. If Hell exists, then this so-called “God of Love” of the Bible is, in my opinion and in the opinion of undoubtedly millions of others, neither loving nor just nor forgiving nor merciful, but an outright sadistic monster, on par with the Devil as the greatest of all liars, and unfit to be worshiped, let alone loved!

In my reading of the sentiments expressed above in the initial post, I couldn’t help but think of a passage I came across for the first time, amid my perusing of one of Nigel Kerner’s books a few weeks ago. This ancient bit of text is quoted by Kerner in the opening of his book. These few lines were composed by a fourth century Greek philosopher by the name of Epicurus, in his pondering over whether God is worth our worship if in His allowing evil to exist. These pithy verses sum up the matter as succintly and as poetically than I think anyone else possibly could.

God is, that God is, and The Supreme Deity/God is just in judgement.
Love is the law/source for the judgement.

^^^^
Old 06-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Any god who sends someone to hell for eternity for not living up to his expectations is evil. I literally pray to all the goodness in the universe (if there's any at all) that fundamental Christianity is not the truth, otherwise we'd all be damned literally.

God does not send us or condemn us to a HELLISH place or life.

God does not want to harm us or our free will by sending or condemning us to a HELLISH place or life.

& because God does not want to do so, God has put in place and perpetual motion the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS".
& it is this law that works in consenance with every Soul being...with every unloving thought/act, the law works & we reap as we sow.
& for every loving thought/act, the law works & we reap as we sow.

People...WE ARE OUR OWN JUDGE & JURY, we condemn ourselves to a HELLISH way of being, VIA THAT GREAT LAW....In regards to hell, God creator does not have to even lift a finger.

"God is all holy, all loving & all merciful"...God creates goodness..God created that great law to reward the LOVING & or the UNLOVING accordingly.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:31 PM
janielee

Some people like people to hate/fear/get angry.

It doesn't matter what the TARGET is. It could be God, Muslims, Christians, Jews, blacks, doctors, masters.

It's the hate and fear that they like, and intend.

It is sad.

If there is a God, God is only one thing - Love. and it is truly only Love that will set you and I free.

In the eternal sense.

This is not a belief - this is a fact.

Smile and in this moment, know that you are Loved.

JL