Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-04-2019, 09:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon running

Quote" i do a lot wrong.", but we all do, but you know right from wrong or one can hope you do

right and wrong are ideas of the mind. opinions. i agree everybody does both. we all have different opinions. in the context of what i brought up. wrong meaning doing things that shorten my life. right meaning things that lengthen my life.

i personally dont see the things i do that may shorten my life as wrong or i wouldn't be doing them. but i use the word wrong in context of the conversation.

example. i don't personaly see anything wrong with smoking tobacco. nor do i see it as mucu of w health risk as most do. i see the health hazard not in the tohacco. but in the thousands of chemical compounds introduced to it by various tobacco manufacturers. therefore i enjoy tobacco from manufacturers that dont introduce chemical compounds in their product. tobacco and water are the only ingredients.

example two. i dont personally see fat, lard, cholestetol as being something to stay away from. when i was a kid before the hysteria arose people of all ages were much healthier. and the life expectancy was going up. today people are in horrible health. physically, mentally, and medicated on various drugs.

cholesteral is the most important nutrient in the body. 70% of the brain is made up of fat and cholesteral is important to brain function. my personal research has brought me to the conclusion that inflammation in the body is responsihle for heart disease not cholesteral. inflammation happens from toxins in the body most responsible being vegetable oils from cooking. frying food and etc.. reason being is due vegetable oils oxidizing. so i cook everything with REAL butter and REAL lard. since doing so i feel way better. vegetable oils are poison due to them oxidizing. where as butter and lard do not.

my opinion is not the popular one on either account. so again. i refer to such as opinions.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-04-2019, 09:37 AM
bartholomew

Hold your hands, palms inward, about six inches apart. Now "will" them to begin radiating ethereal energy (this comes from the palm chakras). Feel it? OK now, using your hands, describe a globular motion as though you held something about the size of a softball. Feel it? OK now note that it is warm, then hot. It has substance and is pliable, almost physical. Feel it? Now stop and consider what might be done with this "thing" that you just made. Perhaps it will be inanimate. Or... you may decide to put some ideas into it as though it were a container of some kind. Now what to do? Do you want to do some good in the world? OK using your mind put an idea of forgiveness into it as though it were a gift being shared. Now send it to a part of the world where suffering is a major concern.

In the above we, using first ethereal then astral and mental plane material, have engaged in the very act of purposeful creation. The difference between this and that great Will that caused the Big Bang is only one of degree. There is one catch. Before one can do this it is necessary to leave behind the detached self in favor of unqualified generosity. So easy. So very difficult.

Bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Thanks... We give up much when assuming these physical bodies with their mostly Earth plane produced personalities. I suppose that knowing this suffices.... One last thing. In this exercise use your mind, not your emotions. This way the result will not be limited to the astral plane.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:08 PM
janielee

Quote:
Yes. I understand you. I, for one, intend to learn more about it all after I am again freed from this very limiting physical form. I'm 77 now and haven't long to go.

This makes me feel sad. Thank you James, for everything and from everyone you have ever helped.

Love,

JL
Old 06-04-2019, 03:14 PM
janielee

Quote:
Hold your hands, palms inward, about six inches apart. Now "will" them to begin radiating ethereal energy (this comes from the palm chakras). Feel it? OK now, using your hands, describe a globular motion as though you held something about the size of a softball. Feel it? OK now note that it is warm, then hot. It has substance and is pliable, almost physical. Feel it? Now stop and consider what might be done with this "thing" that you just made. Perhaps it will be inanimate. Or... you may decide to put some ideas into it as though it were a container of some kind. Now what to do? Do you want to do some good in the world? OK using your mind put an idea of forgiveness into it as though it were a gift being shared. Now send it to a part of the world where suffering is a major concern.

In the above we, using first ethereal then astral and mental plane material, have engaged in the very act of purposeful creation. The difference between this and that great Will that caused the Big Bang is only one of degree. There is one catch. Before one can do this it is necessary to leave behind the detached self in favor of unqualified generosity. So easy. So very difficult.

Bartholomew

Wow. Thank you James...

Before one can do this it is necessary to leave behind the detached self in favor of unqualified generosity.

Isn't that the real catch, James? without having done so, we risk just adding to the pain in the world.

Namaste,

JL
Old 06-04-2019, 07:33 PM
bartholomew

Knowing this yet continuing is the reason we never see a portrait of Jesus smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Wow. Thank you James...

Before one can do this it is necessary to leave behind the detached self in favor of unqualified generosity.

Isn't that the real catch, James? without having done so, we risk just adding to the pain in the world.

Namaste,

JL
Old 07-04-2019, 02:40 AM
janielee

What do you mean, James?

JL
Old 07-04-2019, 03:33 AM
bartholomew

Jesus was a man who, having passed the test in the desert, finally was able to leave the detached self behind. He, from then onward, was the embodiment of the World Teacher (of the planetary hierarchy), the Christ, on Earth. As such he was almost always emotionally neutral.

Quote:
What do you mean, James?

JL
Old 07-04-2019, 03:36 AM
janielee

Quote:
Jesus was a man who, having passed the test in the desert, finally was able to leave the detached self behind. He, from then onward, was the embodiment of the World Teacher (of the planetary hierarchy), the Christ, on Earth. As such he was almost always emotionally neutral.

No smiles? No joy?

JL
Old 07-04-2019, 04:04 AM
bartholomew

Remember the law of correspondences. What we experience as joy and happiness, glee, is, in the higher expression, compassion.

Quote:
No smiles? No joy?

JL
Old 07-04-2019, 05:19 PM
janielee

Quote:
Remember the law of correspondences. What we experience as joy and happiness, glee, is, in the higher expression, compassion.

And a peaceful heart.

I stand corrected - thank you again, James.

JL