Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Someone is asking for help

For the last few days, I've been getting a strange feeling (and for me what classifies as "strange" has to be pretty freaking out there to give you an idea). I keep feeling someone reaching for me, like they are reaching out for help.

Now this is strange for me for a number of reasons. Number one being that the nature of my abilities prevents anyone, or anything, with any kind of ill will towards me or my loved ones from even being able to register or recognize my presence. Number two being that it is exceedingly rare for me to have anyone I've never personally met, reach out to me in any way. Number three, this person seems to not only know that I'm here, but be able to recognize what my unique abilities are. Number four, they really aren't asking for help, so much as implying that I should feel compelled, responsible, or obligated to assist them.

At first I assumed this person was not alive. As that is usually the kind of communication I get in this regard. After more digging though, I am nearly certain that they are living, and if I'm not mistaken, a local indigenous elder who resides in or around my current city. I'm at a loss as to how to find this person, let them know that I've gotten their message, or that I'm willing to help.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Experiencer

The person who's reaching out to you, may not know of you or your gifts. Tho the universe may - it has it's ways of getting one's attention, and as to why they sent/brought them to your attention. Since at first, you were very skeptical of how it came to you - as if it were a trap of some kind, etc. Whether or not you want to help them, that's up to you.

If you want to help, I'd say to let it naturally take it's course and see what else comes to you.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

To be perfectly honest, I'm not at all skeptical of how they reached out. More so surprised, and confused.

Also I'm certain that this person is reaching directly to me. It's too specific. Like having someone speak directly to you face to face, versus getting a pamphlet in your mail box that's addressed to "occupant". I'm an extremely powerful empath, and have felt more than enough general pleas to the universe, or God, or whatever power that person recognizes, to be able to feel the difference when it is specifically directed at an individual. I've been on the receiving end of targeted messages before. I've just never gotten one from an individual I haven't met in person.

The point I'm making is that this person reached out to me specifically, for a particular reason. I have no doubt or question about that. This person is also exceptionally powerful to have been able to find me.

I've tried reaching back, but that is not something that is really in my wheelhouse of abilities. I'm a receiver, not a projector. Especially with the living. I'm more so hoping that someone has a suggestion for how I might be able to find this person. Or better yet, that someone in this forum might be connected with the indigenous community, and be able to help me reach this individual.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
What kind of help is this person asking for ?
Old 11-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Experiencer

Well when I was reading, there was a lot of mixed feelings and you came off a bit undecisive and skeptical to me, with how you phrased things at first.. that's why I said that, it was just the feeling the emotions in your words gave to me.

Hmmm, I see.. Must've been a powerful meeting that person, considering you've not actually met them in person. Left you wondering who they are..

I understand and see that. Even tho you've tried reaching back and sometimes can be hard to believe if it will or not, but I hope it does.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

It's like they are trying to help a large group of trapped souls. People who are stuck somewhere that they aren't supposed to be, and can't move on by themselves. It's bad though. Wherever they are, either something really bad happened, or possibly a multitude of bad things. Not naturally bad either, like a disaster, or disease. There's too much anger, and despair.

Whatever it is, or wherever it is, it's old. I can feel it through the person that's reaching out to me. It's old, and it's big. Not older than other things I've dealt with, but definately on a scale I've never had to handle before. Possibly on a larger scale than I've ever even felt before.

Like a dark hole that has had a multitude of broken souls poured into it. It's almost a sickening feeling. Like a horrible mass grave. They're all just piled in on top of each other. No recognition, or even real connection to one another. Like they've just been discarded.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

That sounds like a very big task.. by what you've mentioned about it, I guess they may've been trying to reach someone. Couldn't reach thru to anyone, but somehow came thru to you?

Something also sounds out of place, or off, like how did all of them manage to get there..
Old 11-09-2018, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I realize that my last comment may seem a little dramatic, and sensationalist. I honestly didn't mean for it to come across that way. I'm not used to discussing these sort of things with anyone other than my husband. Normally I wouldn't have even considered joining, or posting on a forum like this. I'm not generally the sort who asks for help. Especially not with anything like this. I don't want to cause a dramatic scene. I am just really hoping that someone might have an idea, or perspective that my husband and I haven't thought of our considered.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:20 PM
Experiencer

I know you didn't mean to sound dramatic, and I just know that you're trying to reach out cause you're trying to have some ideas on how to piece it together? Where that is.. and such. To get a better idea of the situation.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm honestly not sure. The only things I've ever felt that come close to this, were at an old asylum I encountered once, and an old closed down residential school. It's like they were forced there against their will.

It's different though. Like there are layers of horrible occurrences, all in one spot. This place seems like it's been repurposed for a multitude of really bad things over the years.