Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Gracey

Carnelian agate

Last night I meditated with a carnelian agate. I keep this crystal in a house plant all the time, like I do with most crystals I own. During the meditation, I felt the usual pulsing in my brain and temples. After the mediation, I took the crystal off of my forehead and sat in next to me. I then felt and heard a deep sound that vibrated my head and chest area. It would do this for several seconds, then pause for several seconds, then do it over again. This cycle repeated several times until I got up and moved around to make it stop.

While asleep, I dreamt I was in the earth and I saw many crystal in the dirt around me. I also saw flowing waters and two small crystal waterfalls, one on top of the other. I sensed predators and I saw three men going down the water fall and one watching them. I sensed the predators hunting and found a crystal who appeared in human form as a young female. The predator sliced the crystal girl like one would fillet a steak. She layed on the ground and said she needed to rest so she can heal. I ran away from the predators and next thing I knew I was on a train. I looked out the window and saw a hillside with houses on it. It looked familiar to me, but not in waking life. I sensed the predators on my tail. I also sensed that one of the predators were driving the train. I found a door that went to the engine room and I went in thinking I could hide there. I noticed that this space was used. I saw my two house plants that I have my crystals in by a window in real waking life. I sensed a presence and the plant turned into a very old woman who was protecting the crystals. She led me and another crystal female to a door. I thought about the other crystal girl who was healing, but she was in the presence of the predators and we could not get her. The other crystal girl and I jumped out the door. I saw some toys and I went to them to hide. A child appeared with me, not my child. Then one of the predators came off the train as well. He saw the child. I saw him and I knew him in the dream world, but I don't know him in waking life. He didn't recognize the baby and moved on his way in search of the crystal girls. End dream.

This dream gave me a whole new perspective on crystals. They don't like being mined. It hurts them. I am not purchasing any more crystals and if one should come to my possession by some other means, I will place it in the dirt by plants and let it heal.