Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Master

Real synchronicities

C.G Jung and Wolfgang Pauli the two men who gave the name Synchronicity to a meeting of internal psychological events with an objective physical process wouldn't be very happy with the way this term is mistreated and misused.
To quote Walter van Laack; those experiencing a synchronistic event are usually extraordinarily moved. This isn't the case where 11.11 or other combinations of numbers, colours, words, or whatever fall together as pure coincidence. Telling the world that there is no such thing as coincidence is removing free will from our lives. In a land with 60million inhabitants there are 164, 383 people with the same birthday. Just imagine how many have the same Christian names or even surnames. You only realize that you see 11.11 so often because the other times you look at the clocks or watches don't register.

If anyone experiences a synchronicity even once in life it will never be forgotten. For it to happen twice is real luck.

I know of what I am speaking because in 2016 on the slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily when missing my wife terribly (she died in 2009 and like me she loved volcanic landscapes) I was suddenly confronted with an unmistakable sign that she too was sharing the moment and the emotion. In one blinding moment of understanding the cosmos opened and I saw how everything is connected, not only in the present but all that has gone before. This cosmos moment spread out in all directions enveloping everything there is into one great oneness. Everything that we do or say now works into the future - even a few words of graffiti (as in this case) have a connection to something or someone somewhere. When that moment passed I was left in a state almost of shock, once again the universe had shown itself to be aware and alive to all there is.
I've written this in the hope that some of you will understand that Jung's description of the awareness of the universe to what we think and say and do is not in vain.
There is a description of his various philosophies in his book Memories, Dreams and Reflections, a book very well worth reading.
Old 16-04-2019, 06:19 PM
janielee

Thanks Busby

JL