Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-03-2019, 08:34 PM
ant

Conscious Subliminal Song Messages

Have you given much thought on why you like a particular tune or song?

Have you actually taken note of the lyrics?

Look at the songs you've connected with throughout your life and look at the lyrics?

Look at the real meaning and if the lyrics apply to you.

See?

Have you thought that the singer and song writer had been planted a seed in conscious and that songs are meant for a particular ear and audience?

Have you thought before the singer and writer,that the conscious songs have been a revolving door throughout time,to eventually get back to point A?

Food for thought.

The lyrics i've found myself,speak to me and there is a hidden message,call it code if you like.

Throughout my life,i've read too much into things and been told that,but a realization today,i haven't,i was just not aware of the puzzle.

One notable song throughout out my life has been 'Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac',a song at times i would replay to uplift my soul.

A few other songs 'As long as you follow by Fleetwood Mac','Mull in Kintyre by Paul McCartney and Wings'.

And a few other songs by Steve Wynn.

Etc etc,songs that are coming forth now,songs that you are drawn to and listening to now.

Look at the lyrics,the song name and look at the artists names themselves and process by association and meaning.

: )
Old 12-03-2019, 08:46 PM
ant

Ps.

Example lyrics aside:

And the songs and artist i just listed,

Gypsy,as long as you follow mull in kyntyre ~Wynn aka win.

Message,look at the lyrics mull in kintyre.

Associate heart with the lyrics.

Message received.: )

A wynn win.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Seeker

Lana Del Rey's God's and Monsters. I suffered with an addiction that really put me through it. Almost every line in that song could have been written for that time in my life