Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

A Friend of Angels

Good Afternoon Everyone, took a while to figure out how to respond here. Have to forgive me, not adept to phone tech. Its a learning experience for me.

Vitals, ive been married 28 yrs, 5 children and 2 grandchildren. Short and sweet.

In trying to describe myself. I am Catholic, a Christian. I am a Mystic. I experience the spiritual more than the physical. I do a lot in the area of Out of the Body Spiritual Warfare.

As time goes on, i hope you will ask questions. Let us get to know eachother.
All life is greater than any death.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Master
hi................................................ ..............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

Hi dream jo. I really love those little guys. They are so cool.

You dream dreams. That is a cool gift.
When a person tells me thier dream, i see it in my mind as if i were having it. When that happens. I will look around at everything. (To help interpret the dream, if that is what they want) some dreams are just fun
Old 10-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome... Hope you meet some really nice people....
Old 10-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Master
Greetings fellow warrior Pudgenik and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 11-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder

Hello. There are many Warriors in different groups, churches and belief systems all over the world.

Well i say many, but in truth, we are few. At least the humans are few. But for us it isnt the numbers, it is the love that makes us strong.

(I know im preaching to the choir, friend. This isnt for you, but those who are to read your letter.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:59 AM
Knower
Welcome to the site!
Old 11-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
Hello. There are many Warriors in different groups, churches and belief systems all over the world.

Well i say many, but in truth, we are few. At least the humans are few. But for us it isnt the numbers, it is the love that makes us strong.

(I know im preaching to the choir, friend. This isnt for you, but those who are to read your letter.

It's alright about preaching to the choir and of course there are others who read posts. Love and Light indeed does go a long way and I believe I've gone deeper with the fighting part than most have gone. If you want to know more, feel free to pm me.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 11-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

There is really no point for boasting. Sharing telling of the works we do is always good.

I know a guy, warrior, who does nothing but fighting underground. Up to the time i was introduced to him, underground fighting had never occured to me. Now we work together.

I am going to share with everyone here of some of my experiences.

Peace always
Old 11-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
I did not say that to boast, far from it. It was more to share experiences and I'm restrained by my PSG to post in an open forum such as this.

Blessings.