Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I came upon this rather sad story by the mother of a little boy with a genetic defect:
http://www.kateleong.com/2016/02/the...l#.WwCUaLjXrwc.

However, some have reported wonderful results. To be fair.

I saw the lady's post about her son, before I got Anthony's book. Yeah, the mediums who've been on a few tv shows do hike up the price ($500 for 30 minutes). But the supplements Anthony talks about sometimes takes months to produce any results from getting rid of heavy metals in the body (I think). So awful though, the lady's son died 48 days after starting the supplements, from a random febrile seizure. The lady even said she went from doctor to doctor making sure the supplements weren't the cause of her son's death, and every doctor assured her it was not the supplements at all. So, I wonder if her son would've had success with the supplements if he'd been on them for a long time, but the lady doesn't mention that.

But the "feel" of her post seems like she's blaming Anthony for her son's death, by being a fraud and not being a good enough medium to know about the upcoming death. She doesn't mention that sometimes spirit withholds information about certain things.

Some of the replies, at the end of the lady's post, talk about how Anthony saved them from horrible illnesses.

Anthony saved me from the intense burning and stinging of long lines of nerves from having Shingles. (The pain initially went away when doctors gave me medicines that had really bad side effects. After the course of medicines, the pain came back. Miraculously, I'd bought Anthony's book while taking the medicines. So, when the pain came back, I tried the L-lysine which Anthony talked about, and with only one pill a day, it took away the pain. (A little heartburn flared up, but antacids took care of that.) So, Anthony saved me from going through another round of bad side effects from those prescription medications. Since L-lysine is an over-the-counter pill, it worked right away (versus being a supplement for heavy metals).

I really don't think the lady's son was on the supplements long enough to know if they would have worked. I feel awful about her son dying though. But her post seems pretty unfair towards Anthony (just my opinion).