Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-07-2012, 04:43 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I do focus on chakras as part of any healing I do. It gives me information of what areas of one's life they can work on to improve their overall state of being.

When I focus on their chakras, I intend for them to be a certain color and energy and vibration. If it comes out looking like something else to me... then I know it needs attention. I will do my best to improve the chakra to what it should be, but then make suggestions for that person to develop the chakra more fully.

That's cool, I'll keep that in mind.
Old 23-07-2012, 04:44 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Heartsmart .

How I would go about working on your colleague is to work with a shaft / rod of golden light . I refer to and work with this energy that I call an allignment shaft .

Work it through the crown and down the spine then into the earth .

Repeat a dozen or so times .

Then allow the rod to take liquid light form . Each vertebrae absorbs the light and see that the light manipulates each vertebrae .

Bring in the shaft / rod back again through the crown and like a magnetic force see the vertebrae come back into allignment to run in parallel with the shaft .

x dazzle x

Interesting is this like the maharic stuff? Do you know it?
Old 23-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
My colleague has scoliosis and I want to heal her. the only problem is that my healing only lasts for so long. i wanna change this: how can i concentrate my energy so it stays longer. i realize she is a living organism and therefore her energy will always change too so thats one of the reasons the healing wears off, i suppose its like medicine, but i wanna find a more effective way. i have thought about storing the energy in an object, is this a good idea? like water, or a flame, or even a firm object like a crystal.

heartsmart...I have slight scoliosis and my doc has told me when I'm sitting to put a book or 2 under the "cheek" where the curve curves outward to elevate that side of my body when I'm sitting. The book lifts up the right or left side under the hip area depending on which "cheek" you place it under. Additionally she often recommended that I get a lift put in one of my shoes to adjust for the spine curvature the same way, which I never have. Just some suggestions.

Blackraven
Old 23-07-2012, 04:03 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
heartsmart...I have slight scoliosis and my doc has told me when I'm sitting to put a book or 2 under the "cheek" where the curve curves outward to elevate that side of my body when I'm sitting. The book lifts up the right or left side under the hip area depending on which "cheek" you place it under. Additionally she often recommended that I get a lift put in one of my shoes to adjust for the spine curvature the same way, which I never have. Just some suggestions.

Blackraven

Oh cool thanks for your advise.
Old 23-07-2012, 04:17 PM
iolite

For my scoliosis... Quantum Touch straightened the upper curve, but not the lower curve as it was torqued (twisted) too. I found that Dr. Christophers Complete Tissue oil applied to my abdomen and back twice a day over 3 months and taking the capsules that I made from the bulk powder allowed the spine to untorque. I would be awakened in the middle of the night with pain in my lower back and abdomen. Pain in my abdomen and thighs that I never felt before. But the complete tissue formula nourished my spine and muscles and allowed the muscles to relax and let the spin return to normal.

I found Dr. Christopher's oil at herbsfirst.com It is sold under his original name B, F and C (bone, flesh and cartilage). When he died, his children changed the name. The oil is sold as complete tissue formula but is an infused oil of all the herbs in the B, F and C powder. Tell your friend to get a capsule machine (Cap-M-Quik) to fill the capsules and to take several capsules 3-4 times a day.

http://www.herbsfirst.com/ChristopherBulkFormulas.html

http://www.herbsfirst.com/ointments.html

In addition, magnesium is important to feed the muscles and bone. Magnesium oil (Swansonsvitamins.com) applied after bath or soak in tub and a good magnesium supplement like magnesium glycinate, magnesium ascorbate or magnesium taurate. It can take months to get the body's magnesium levels up but tell your friend to take low doses several times a day. Too much magnesium at a time cannot be absorbed.

For information on Quantum Touch... Richard Gordon's book: "Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal" is excellent. It is really easy to learn just from reading his book. My daughter learned it in 30 minutes when she was 8.
Old 24-07-2012, 02:13 AM
nawaz

those of you who are indirectly saying it cannot be healed are absolutely mistaken.

I had a condition called Pectus Excavatum in which my sternum bone was caved inwards. Its been about a year since I've been into healing and its 80% healed. In fact, I'm willing to bet no one would even notice it now, even a medical professional.

I recommend seeing a Quantum Touch pracitioner. These people are seriously into healing bones. It's the path I followed, and I got my results

Best of luck!
Old 24-07-2012, 01:50 PM
heartsmart

Really interesting and i'll deffo get my hands on that quantum touch book.
Old 24-07-2012, 04:36 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Heartsmart,

Scoliosis can cause curviture of the spine unless you operate which isnt always helpful, sending Healing or giving Healing is going to have limited affect, its part of the bone structure the Healing you give can aid with pain and uncomfort.
you are only the vesil in which the Healing energy flows, so it depends on your guide how much Healing he thinks is needed, there are certain crystals that your colleague can carry around with her, but im not to sure which ones would work the best,

Namaste

I like this.

We are often given illness as a challenge to propel us into becoming who we were born to be.

My LUPUS encouraged me to learn Holistic Healing--which has overflowed into helping others.

There is only so much we can do for others. They must done the mantle and learn to do for themselves--and (hopefully) others--as well.

Peace and Love on your path to perpetual Healing and Wisdom...

Blessed be...
Old 24-07-2012, 04:41 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I would suggest teaching her to do a breathing meditation called "The 100 Point Meditation". By breathing in and allowing the energy to go along it's path and out through various points on the body, the energy pathways are opened and emotional blockages are set free.

When one has pain, we tend to hold our breath in those areas. Even after the pain has healed, we tend to continue to hold our breaths. Those areas remain tense and can cause even more problems.

The breathing meditation will also help her to sleep at night.

She can be doing some visualization of seeing herself with a perfectly straight spine and healthy and active and pain free to help herself.

We as healers cannot be responsible for keeping someone well. We would soon burn out. If you share with her how to heal herself, she'll be independent and ready to pass it on to someone else needing help someday. Send me a PM if you'd like the breathing meditation.

And I like this.

Your friend could learn this breathing meditation and merge it w/ a good book on beginner's Yoga. The spine is the central focus of Yoga--it can assist in building strength and flexiblity--which decreases fixation and pain.

I ought to know. I was born with a congenital birth defect (a gap between L4 and L5)--which caused scoliosis and my first slipped disc at age 24.

I have practiced Yoga for more than a decade now and haven't slipped a disc in many years.

Peace and Love on your path to perpetual Healing and Wisdom...

Blessed be...
Old 01-08-2012, 02:07 PM
happydays

I have been looking at Matrix Energetics and Quantum Entrainment for a year or so.

In Matrix Energetics, and their 2point procedure, you are not healing, but getting into alternative realities, where there is no scoliosis.

I think there is at least one youtube video, where you can see the founder, R Bartlett, working on someone, and her spine suddenly straightens in front of your eyes.

Both ME and QE are worth looking at.