Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Pathfinder

Pre Birth Planning

Anyone have memories about the challenges and experiences they planned out to go through in this life or another before incarnating? And contracts you made with others? Just curious. This topic is of interest to me right now. :)
Old 06-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
Memories no. Direct experiential insights yes. I've had a few. One of the clearest happened at my Saturn Return age 29. That's when the soul takes account of its "first cycle" of life, and when things like karmic tasks and soul dreams come back into view for a time. As we age, we lose sight of the more etheric aspects of the incarnation experience... those dreamworld ideals we arrived on earth with and knew as children.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:53 PM
Master

I wonder if anything is ever planned out, and it really is just some way of reasoning with these things the same way we have tendency to make up labels, and tell awesome stories... and interpret our waking up energy interactions as dreams
Old 07-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I wonder if anything is ever planned out, and it really is just some way of reasoning with these things the same way we have tendency to make up labels, and tell awesome stories... and interpret our waking up energy interactions as dreams
Which part of this has anything at all to do with the topic of pre-birth planning, pre-incarnation memories, soul tasks, etc.? Do you wonder? Or do you know? There's a difference. Once one comes to soul-depth understanding, they know.
Old 07-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Which part of this has anything at all to do with the topic of pre-birth planning, pre-incarnation memories, soul tasks, etc.?

All of it now that you are so nice to ask so kindly I could explain it to you in detail, but maybe wondering is a good place to start here.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I could explain it to you in detail, but maybe wondering is a good place to start here.
You're offering to share your personal beliefs in detail. But didn't you just indicate beliefs only lead to labels and "awesome" stories? Wouldn't you just be creating your own labels and telling us your own stories? In other words, it's not about explaining anything. It's simply sharing your own personal perspective.

Wondering is always a good place to start with any inquiry. Reflective consideration. I'll go one further and suggest one cannot start, without starting from there first.

So shoot...
Old 07-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Master

Never said it was bad, just wondered if it could ever be otherwise, that what you think and feel are tied to where you are, not where you once believe you might have come from. Remember A Hicks once talking about how your Inner Being never gazes back, it always stands with you right here right now, looking forward to what might be with wonder. So where does the idea of this whole thing with soul contracts come from? Where does this idea of pre birth come from? Sure I have plenty of memories of feeling I know, feelings that have changed almost as many times as there might be stars on the night sky. Maybe many things was planned out in detail, or maybe there simply just was a desire that drew in energies that matched that desire, and the rest is just our way of trying to make sense of something that might not be possible to ever know, and in that is our knowing ever anything but our wondering standing still for a brief moment?

Sure I have memories of this age being planned for ages, but more so I wonder maybe it simply is a desire that seem to us as if it have taken ages to reach our shores?
Old 07-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Sure I have memories of this age being planned for ages, but more so I wonder maybe it simply is a desire that seem to us as if it have taken ages to reach our shores?
Unless one is able to read the Akashic or fully know their soul, it will always be a combination of stories, memories and belief-desires, all mixed together.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Master

I can read the Akashic... it is not really a very fashionable feat though some might find it to be... since to a Dreamweaver it is just a mix of whatever you believe it to be. If you think it is fact, all you'll ever find there is fact. If you start to wonder, then you will find something that goes beyond what is known... for this subject it is irrelevant how long this age has been in the makings, whether it has truly been planned or inspired; life always lean towards the latter from what I have experienced, but we have a tendency to sometimes plan ourself out of that which we find inspiring believing you have a contract to do something from a source point of view seem weird to be honest, though there might be an idea, or a correlation of desire that comes together that way from a present point of view... and even if there has been made deals on other layers of reality source always comes first... because at any point that is where everything comes from to begin with... and to a dreamer the source is imagination... and whatever you believe to be true can be true... so if you perceive something like a contract what is not most valuable if there is one, what is valuable is whether or not you desire the entirety of it... because you can have it all
Old 08-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
There's a book about this subject. It's called Life Between Lives. It's by Michael Newton. He was a counseling psychologist who also practiced hypnotherapy (especially past life and after-death regression) on his clients. Their case stories make up this book and another. You learn a lot and it's all very interesting.