Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Seeker
Dreamed about someone and they were in newspaper next day

A while back I dreamed about someone I hadn't seen or spoken to for probably 20 years, and the very next day there was a picture of them in the daily newspaper. You have no idea what a head-spin that was.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Master
well, maybe you could explain the degree of head-spinnery, and then
i'd have a better understanding of it.
was there no story related to the picture?
[maybe he/she was visible in a "groupshot" photo, or as a bystander.]
Old 18-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
well, maybe you could explain the degree of head-spinnery, and then
i'd have a better understanding of it.
was there no story related to the picture?
[maybe he/she was visible in a "groupshot" photo, or as a bystander.]

This was a 'Joe average' who had been a family friend when i was a kid. The reason they were pictured in the newspaper was nothing more than that a few people had been asked their opinion on something topical. More or less a mini-poll that included the people's pictures.

Believe me when I say I was flipped out. So much so I didn't feel comfortable even telling anyone about it.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
points along your time line can interact does not necessarily have to mean much more that it does now ,you knew the person , his energy signature so
that's all you needed for this , he came near you again
Old 18-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Yaoughta

Unless for some reason the family friend made you feel uncomfortable 20 years ago, there's no reason to feel uncomfortable for dreaming about them today and then seeing them in the newspaper. It's not a coincidence, but rather simply showing you that there is more to life than you know.Such things happen all the time. The observer that is you is outside of time and sees and knows all probabilities and the way in which you will most likely act or react to them. The dream might have come just to show you that you can trust in your dreams.
Old 18-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Unless for some reason the family friend made you feel uncomfortable 20 years ago, there's no reason to feel uncomfortable for dreaming about them today and then seeing them in the newspaper. It's not a coincidence, but rather simply showing you that there is more to life than you know.Such things happen all the time. The observer that is you is outside of time and sees and knows all probabilities and the way in which you will most likely act or react to them. The dream might have come just to show you that you can trust in your dreams.

You say these things happen all the time.

Not to me they don't. Never before, and not once since.

That's why it flipped me out, and to a certain extent still does.
Old 18-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Yaoughta

I'm sorry that you find it to be a disturbing experience, but what you experienced really is rather common. Many dreamers have had similar experiences, including me.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
I'm sorry that you find it to be a disturbing experience, but what you experienced really is rather common. Many dreamers have had similar experiences, including me.

Didn't say I found it disturbing. Disturbing isn't how I'd describe it at all.

But astonished, yes, and that's why it flipped me out with total surprise.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm having such experiences too. Sometime it seems that my thinking thoughts are causing them.

Anyway, it will help you to understand that this world is an illusion.

God is listening to you and is answering your prayers. Ask him for Healing, and the world will be healed.
Old 18-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I'm having such experiences too. Sometime it seems that my thinking thoughts are causing them.

Care to share an example with us?