Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Knower
Lightbulb Coming to life

In the dream I was in my childhood`s apartment. I was in my room which I also share with my sister. On her bed there was her childhood`s toy – little brown dog. I was focusing on my activities, when I saw a slight movement. I saw the toy moving a little bit. In the dream I thought it was my pure imagination, because toys are artificial and they are not alive beings. Some moments later I again saw my sister`s toy moving. It was as if the toy came to life. The toy turned and looked at me with its brown shining eyes and started barking at me. I was afraid and at the same time I was amazed and thought to myself: “Oh, my God, it`s not a dream. It`s happening in front of my physical eyes. I am seeing how the toy is coming to life. How it is possible?” I thought that such things can happen only at night when we sleep, because that is when miracles take place and many unusual things happen. I got up and rushed out of the room. I searched for my sister, who sat in the dining room. I told her that her toy is alive!

The scene changed. I was outside of my childhood`s apartment. I walked down different streets. I passed by many people. They saw me and I saw them. I had eye contacts with every person I met while walking. The whole walk felt different than previous walks. I felt like something has changed…

Blessings to you,
Old 18-12-2016, 06:48 AM
Master
for miracles to occur during wakeful hours is saying that you are
consciously aware of them; the idea that they only happen during
sleep was that they were below the threshold of direct observation.

this dream is about redefining the timeline of your life. you are
becoming consciously aware of the miraculous nature of your
whole life experience. to have eye-contact with every person
you meet is saying that they are sharing in that awareness in
their personal life experiences too.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Yaoughta

Dreams where the setting involves a childhood home often deal with the past or the setting serves as a representation as to when something started. The dream might be trying to show you when you learned to look at the world differently or when you started to believe that miracles can happen at any time. It seems to be showing you that during that time something came alive in you and it changed the way you saw the world and connected to others.