Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder

Color Going Home...

I used to be terrified of dying and of those around me dying. To this day it still scares me, but I feel I have a better understanding of it and in the future can deal with it a lot more.

This way of thinking came from listening to my spiritual mentor and the way she spoke of death, the afterlife and everything in between.

It resonated with me the way she described us being spirit travellers on an adventure in a human body and about how when we die things are not as the seem now.

We are on this earth only for as much time as is needed, to learn lessons we have not learnt in other life times. When we leave this earth, it is unlikely to be our last visit and we simply leave behind the material items we have gathered during our short stay.

The connections formed with others will stay with us throughout our many journeys and spiritual interactions. Those we love, we will certainly see again.

Life will continue on after death, as our spirit is eternal.

To die on this earth, is to simply go home.

I hope this can bring some comfort to even one person that reads this. I would love to hear what others think and to discuss others thoughts. Please feel free to ask me any questions on the teachings I have received.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

It was so comforting to read this, as since my partner died in January 2017, I have at times felt very insecure about seeing him again when I die. I strongly believe in the afterlife and continuity of spirit, but when you are experiencing grief it is so reassuring to find confirmations like this. Please write more on the subject as you sound very spiritual and informed, and thank you for this beautiful post.
Old 30-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator
Dezmax, that is a lovely post. Thank you.

Yes, in my experience also, loved ones remain connected with us. But we are very 'solid' here, and most of the time quite distracted by things, and the loving contacts can feel quite subtle when we are focused on this world.

Now if loved ones stay connected with us in their Souls, then that means they haven't just disappeared! When we enter the same frequency they now live on, we see them and are with them.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marymartina
It was so comforting to read this, as since my partner died in January 2017, I have at times felt very insecure about seeing him again when I die. I strongly believe in the afterlife and continuity of spirit, but when you are experiencing grief it is so reassuring to find confirmations like this. Please write more on the subject as you sound very spiritual and informed, and thank you for this beautiful post.

I'm glad this bought you some comfort and I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your partner.

I would certainly say you should have no insecurities about seeing any of your passed loved ones again as I believe they will welcome you home, no matter what has occurred in your earthly life. If you ever feel the need to talk to someone I know myself and many other members of the forum would provide an ear.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dezmax, that is a lovely post. Thank you.

Yes, in my experience also, loved ones remain connected with us. But we are very 'solid' here, and most of the time quite distracted by things, and the loving contacts can feel quite subtle when we are focused on this world.

Now if loved ones stay connected with us in their Souls, then that means they haven't just disappeared! When we enter the same frequency they now live on, we see them and are with them.

Thank you Tobi, it's great for me to see others who are along the same lines with thoughts on the afterlife
Old 31-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your kind offer Dezmax. I also look forward to reading more of your posts which are very inspiring. Just one question, are you a medium?
Old 31-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marymartina
Thank you for your kind offer Dezmax. I also look forward to reading more of your posts which are very inspiring. Just one question, are you a medium?

I have practised some mediumship in the past and hope to do more in the future, but I don't currently class myself as a fully fledged medium!