Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-04-2017, 05:13 AM
Pathfinder

Dreaming About Past Lives?

I have the strangest recurring dreams....That i'm myself, same person, but i live in different places. Im always travelling to these places ive lived, or live at? Hard to explain. i feel right at home in these different houses, different cities. Alot of these dreams im outdoors, like i said travelling. i know my way around all the areas im seeing outdoors. Like im in my hometown. but its place ive never been to in my waking life. These dreams perplex me...i ask myself What do these dreams mean? I cannot figure it out! Anyone have any clues? Your help is appreciated! Also...it seems its always nighttime in the dreams. i had another last nite. i went to a bar after work. it was my hangout place in dream. ive seen in dreams before, same bar. in real life this bar ive never visited or seen. the dreams are so strange. theyve been going on for many years now, too! Theyre a complete Mystery to me!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:27 AM
FrankieJG

You better post this on astral traveling and lucid dreaming.There are lot of similar discussions happening there.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:47 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
You better post this on astral traveling and lucid dreaming.There are lot of similar discussions happening there.
THANKS...Im Newbie tho, lol. i didnt know if it was past lives or dreaming post! Thanks for the info!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:58 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
THANKS...Im Newbie tho, lol. i didnt know if it was past lives or dreaming post! Thanks for the info!

You are welcome buddy.I am sure your dreams have an interesting story behind them.Journal them.Draw the streets and places.Perhaps you were shown something from the future.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder

dreaming of other lifetimes! That's really awesome! I'm sure I get them too, but I don't recognize them or remember them as much. Maybe you should write them down and see what you get out of them! Like feelings you get and all. That's cool that you're paying attention to your dreams!