Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Master

many mediums see symbols. such as the phoenix or peacock. i often will see a road. the road will change. sometimes it is a path when a person will go it alone. sometimes it is a long road. sometimes a winding road. sometimes a road leads to water. sometimes there is a fork in the road.

i never see a highway.

kk
Old 03-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Experiencer
I can think of an example, a few years ago seeing feathers and sticks in my garden :) i could "see" a map to hubby's sisters new house. We already had a map, but the part where exactly the house was situated wasnt clear and it was far from our house. could tell by the map in my garden that it was located across the traintracks. Tried to show hubby i knew exactly wherr the house was, but he couldn't see it in my garden:)
Symbols for one person can be completely different for someone else:)

Love shine
Old 08-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious2014
Hello,

I am also a new member to this forum. I see things both when I'm wide awake, when I'm meditating or just lying in bed trying to go to sleep. With my eyes closed I can get very clear picutres, mostly of people and faces. Unfortunately it can be really quick, like watching a slide show. As soon as I identify the image it moves on. I find that quite frustating becuase I never get to take in the detail.

There are times when I go to a place, scan around and do what I need to do and leave. For instance I walked into a church just to pick up a prayer card. I saw just two people. Then later that evening while lying in bed I saw the churh again. Just as if I was standing there, all in colour and very real. Except this time there was a third person, it was a nun sitting on a pew looking up at the alter. I wonder was she a spirit that I saw earlier by some sort of sense but it didn't register til later when I was in a much more peaceful state of mind?

I go back and forth believing I have an ability or perhaps it's my imagination. Great to be able to use this forum to see if others share similar experiences and how they feel about it. It gives me confidence to persue things and not be afraid or think I'm going mad. Best of luck with your journey, it's all very interesting.
Hi Curious2014
Im somewhat new to this also but if I didn't know better then I could have thought I wrote your post. I "see" visions all the time. I too have been trying to understand what other "see". It started when I was meditating. It started mostly as colors and then I started seeing beautiful scenery in magnificent places. Then, I started seeing people unknown to me. I have tried channeling one time. I told this lady that I seen an image of two identical woman. Not the same woman twice but two woman that looked the same and they were there to connect with me for her. My visions showed a few other things not as relevant but still interesting to her. After, the reading she told me that her grandmother was a twin. A few days later she showed me a picture of 3 woman. I easily picked the woman that I had seen in the vision. or 2 woman....only one twin was in the picture. You should give it a try and see how you do.