Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

while 'mundane' people have their goals and 'Spiritual' people have theirs at the end of the day they're all the same, in that they're trying to be the nest they can be. We are all living in a material world, and thanks for reminding me of how old I am, just what was needed.

A while ago I took a break from these forums because nothing was resonating with me any more. Then one day I was looking across a supermarket carpark and watching the people come and go. Then a little voice inside said "There is all of Spirituality." The Vesica Pisces of two very different worlds that are both the same.

Hi Greenslade

Age is just a number don't worry :)

I understand your point, at the end of the day it doesn't matter our goals, our personalities, our morality, our behavior, our hobbies, our life. We all are experiencing existence and that's all that matters, I think that's the important point, thanks for showing us it.

There are no mundane people nor spiritual people, there are human beings, animals, aliens, spirits, universal beings, etc etc etc :)

So definitely "Being Spiritual", it Does Not remove us from the real world.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hi Greenslade

Age is just a number don't worry :)

I understand your point, at the end of the day it doesn't matter our goals, our personalities, our morality, our behavior, our hobbies, our life. We all are experiencing existence and that's all that matters, I think that's the important point, thanks for showing us it.

There are no mundane people nor spiritual people, there are human beings, animals, aliens, spirits, universal beings, etc etc etc :)

So definitely "Being Spiritual", it Does Not remove us from the real world.
Hi Lucyan

Age is just a number? Hah! Tell that to these creaky old bones

'Being Spiritual' for me should be about encompassing and not creating the separation we tell each other doesn't exist, and if we are to be 'Awake' and conscious then we should be 'Awake' and conscious of the Universe being of Spirit. But then believing Spirituality removes us from the 'real world' is creating an experience just the same as any other. Interesting though, sometimes I pick up on undercurrents of energy on these forums and this seems to be a part of it, although that could well be just my perception. The energies seem to be flowing better because the lines between the 'two worlds' seem to be blurring. It's a nice feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Point is, the feeling is there and it's undeniable, so the quandry about there being a hand or not and the exact nature of it is based on something beyond doubt.
Perhaps the quandary is something that's created and not actually there, when it doesn't matter if there's a hand or not as long as we can think 'There's this feeling, it's cool' it feels simpler, easier and a little more in harmony with the Universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Being spiritual is ego of a higher order, hehehe.

Well yes, and higher order only works when your frame of reference is the ground you're standing on, but when you're floating around in space it doesn't seem to matter so much because you have more important things to worry about - like letting one off in your suit. If Spiritual people worse spacesuits.....
Old 05-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Master
[quote=Greenslade]Hi Lucyan

Age is just a number? Hah! Tell that to these creaky old bones

'Being Spiritual' for me should be about encompassing and not creating the separation we tell each other doesn't exist, and if we are to be 'Awake' and conscious then we should be 'Awake' and conscious of the Universe being of Spirit. But then believing Spirituality removes us from the 'real world' is creating an experience just the same as any other. Interesting though, sometimes I pick up on undercurrents of energy on these forums and this seems to be a part of it, although that could well be just my perception. The energies seem to be flowing better because the lines between the 'two worlds' seem to be blurring. It's a nice feeling.

Quote:
Perhaps the quandary is something that's created and not actually there, when it doesn't matter if there's a hand or not as long as we can think 'There's this feeling, it's cool' it feels simpler, easier and a little more in harmony with the Universe.

Exactly, or counter exactly, because one doesn't 'create' how their hand feels... 'there's this feeling'...

Quote:
Well yes, and higher order only works when your frame of reference is the ground you're standing on, but when you're floating around in space it doesn't seem to matter so much because you have more important things to worry about - like letting one off in your suit. If Spiritual people worse spacesuits.....

Like peeing in your wetsuit. (I just float around in water).
Old 08-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Master
The meaning of life? Bearing witness to the Truth.

God is Truth.

The Truth involves transcendance.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Exactly, or counter exactly, because one doesn't 'create' how their hand feels... 'there's this feeling'...
Like this feeling that Spirituality has things inside out, back to front

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Like peeing in your wetsuit. (I just float around in water).
Nah you're welcome to that one. The last time I tried that the sea was so clear and deep I got vertigo, but that doesn't happen when I'm in the air.