Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Bellasong

Interesting! I know a man who was in a relationship that he considered to be Soul Mate or Twin Soul. It has ended though after many years. He misses her so . But he had the same thing as me they are the exact same age. So are Soul Mates or Soul connections more likely to be the same age, more so than Twin Souls?

Love and Peace,
Bellasong
Old 28-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Master
Hello Anima,

My TF is 30 years younger than myself, she is 37 and I am 67. The age difference is not as extreme now as it was when we first met some 17 years ago.

We are not together, yet we talk with each other telepathically every day. She was the reason for my interest in an expanded reality perspective about life and the purpose for being. As a result of our relationship, everything changed for each of us.

I am under the impression that we all have our twin. Our energetic essence would have its closes vibrational match always in focus. As a human reflection for our essence, we tend to classify our perfect partner in life as our twin soul/flame. I have found that we need to see our life from the perspective of our soul when it comes to these kinds of relationships. The concept of a common service is not the same as a perfect romantic match. As a result of that perspective, I tend to think quite differently about these relationships. I also think that many so called perfect romantic relationships are not what I see as twin soul relationships.

Now the concept of soul mates is different. I understand that we have many that we are spiritually bonded with that will make perfect partners for us in life. The question you want to answer at this time is not about the distinction between terms but the purpose of this person in your life. If you can trust that his reason for being in your life is to help you, then the thing to look for would be "how".

We all have an inner guidance. A way to reach our energetic essence or spirit self. Whatever method you use for this is appropriate. I would suggest deep reflection on all the potentials for your relationship with him.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Knower
I'm listening to audiobook for "Same soul, many bodies" now! I'll definitely read/listen to all of his work, it really resonates within me and comforts me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Yes...[sigh]....I feel the same way...yes there are obstacles...srsly age diffs are not even the biggest ones in many cases...but what these obstacles all have in common is that they are artificially created based on judgments rooted in prejudice, social distance, cultural biases, outright racism and perceived genetic superiority, etc. I have got all that put on me by the culture that surrounds my twin, and I'm western, white, & blonde (LOL). Prejudice and cultural bias know no bounds, truly.

Peace & Blessings to all
7L

Yeah, I absolutely agree. And age difference is too in my case only one of this "worldly" obstacles we have. I mean, wow. If it was anyone else other than him, I'd given up 100 times over. I am not going to push this relationship though, cause I know that trying too hard may create a counter effect. I need to let go and work on myself first, and even though he's spiritually a lot more advanced than me, he has a lot to work on himself still. I tend to believe that God won't allow us to be together until we've both came to the point when we can handle that. And then, once we're both leveled and ready for eachother, if God still doesn't allow us to be, means we really are not meant to be in this lifetime. We'll just have to be BFFs and hold eachother with our souls always. I hope that by that point I would be strong enough to deal with that and be able to find someone else in my life to be a romantic partner and companion. It's hard to imagine it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
The union between Twins is ageless....Eternal!
It is an experience of the soul and at soul level you are the same age. My guides have often told me that true love is no respecter of age or distance. We must always remember that at source we are the energy of love, and we are here as love personified.

Well said, Falling Star. That is what I have been telling my TF all along when he sometimes feels bad about me being so much younger than him... That our souls are the same age and that this picked us and we have to accept it the best we can. Doesn't mean we have to push romance and forget some of the boundaries that need to be respected in physical, but even if we are not to be, it doesn't automatically make the love we have for eachother "wrong".

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Anima,

My TF is 30 years younger than myself, she is 37 and I am 67. The age difference is not as extreme now as it was when we first met some 17 years ago.

We are not together, yet we talk with each other telepathically every day. She was the reason for my interest in an expanded reality perspective about life and the purpose for being. As a result of our relationship, everything changed for each of us.

I am under the impression that we all have our twin. Our energetic essence would have its closes vibrational match always in focus. As a human reflection for our essence, we tend to classify our perfect partner in life as our twin soul/flame. I have found that we need to see our life from the perspective of our soul when it comes to these kinds of relationships. The concept of a common service is not the same as a perfect romantic match. As a result of that perspective, I tend to think quite differently about these relationships. I also think that many so called perfect romantic relationships are not what I see as twin soul relationships.

Now the concept of soul mates is different. I understand that we have many that we are spiritually bonded with that will make perfect partners for us in life. The question you want to answer at this time is not about the distinction between terms but the purpose of this person in your life. If you can trust that his reason for being in your life is to help you, then the thing to look for would be "how".

We all have an inner guidance. A way to reach our energetic essence or spirit self. Whatever method you use for this is appropriate. I would suggest deep reflection on all the potentials for your relationship with him.

Blessings,
John

That was a great post John. I believe that growth and change is the purpose of spiritual connections, mine included, and romantic aspect is a bonus if it comes to it. It's hard to deal with spiritual love because our instict as physical beings is to make it into romantic love as well.

But I also do believe that sexuality is a part of the bond... Not sex, but the energy of creation. It doesn't have to be exercised in physical, but the attraction exists. I feel that even when I put the yearnings of my body and the needs of my ego aside, my soul still desires to join with him in the physical. It's hard to explain it. It feels almost like I've been given a chance to complete a full circle with him... Spiritual, sexual, romantic. I'm happy with spiritual alone, but the others are definitely there, and I think maybe we could benefit from "grounding" our relationship once we've worked on ourselves for long enough individually. Like a counterpart to the soul aspect, if that makes sense. A balance.

Thank you all for your posts again!

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 31-10-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 20-01-2011, 10:56 PM
alpha/omega

Smile twins and age

Hi all,

Its very interesting to read all your posts about age being a problem with twins. If you and your twin are meant to be together there is nothing and i mean NOTHING that can stop you. Age is only a number and a man made construct. It is completely irrelevant and in the hierachy of tests it is nothing!! The bond that is felt is undescribable. It is more than feeling love. It is a divine connection and anyone that has felt it will know absolutely what it is. Even attempting to explain it does it an injustice. It is a blessing from God and any twin coming together will be tested to their limit to see if they are worthy of the ultimate relationship with each other and with God.

Are any of you aware of your mission and what you will do to help with the negativity that has descended? Being a twin is not an idealised notion of love. It is hard beyond words and amazing at the same time. It is not about love it is about doing something to help others with the gifts that are given in this very priviliged relationship.

My twin and i met on the 11:11:11 (2009) we have the same signature the same finger prints, our dates of birth add up to 11:11:11 whether done numerologically or just standard maths, we know what each other are thinking, feel each others emotions, physically hurt to be apart, everyone spots what we are even when we are not particularly interacting. There are so many coincidences that they are not coincidences. I could go on and on and on.......but we are tested constantly and the more we progress, the harder the tests. Its hard!!!!

I hope i dont sound like i am going on but it is something i feel very strongly about. Your life changes forever.....

( i am laughing to myself because i just realised that i didnt put the age difference between us. 10 years. Thats how much i think about it!! )
Old 20-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Ascender
it is 11.11 as i am posting this according to my PC. I agree with everything you have said. beautiful post!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-01-2011, 11:21 PM
angelone

me and my twin are 19 years apart.. but i dont notice it at all...
Old 22-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Graelwyn

My twin is in his 50s. I am in my 30s.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:56 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Mine is just 3 years younger than me. If I didn't know his age, I would have assumed he was older because he seemed mature.
Old 23-01-2011, 11:43 AM
alpha/omega

Thanks Falling Star

I am glad that I have found this forum. It would seem that it is a place where those that have found their twin can communicate....

We have been looking for others. I am genuinely interested in what you are all doing with your relationships and the skills/qualities that it brings with it?

Twins are in such a privilaged position to be able to do so much good and that is our purpose. To bring a little light to a world that is driven by greed, power and ego. And we are able to do this because we are blessed by God. A twin relationship is not one to be wasted or taken lightly.

The more of us there are he more impact we have. We are here to make a difference!

As I said before, age in the grand scheme of things is not important!!