Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 12-03-2014, 06:51 PM
neospiritualist

Neo's Hidden Exploits in plain sight 0_0

A few anecdotal images will be posted on this thread. Originally appearing on a community forum with the goal of starting a Matrix Centered movement.

It didn't pan out the way I hoped. It would be a waste not to share my observations with you all.

Old 12-03-2014, 09:29 PM
octavarium

I gotta be honest the thought of living in the matrix is a great concept.
For me life is kind of an illusion. The star of David, from what I understand resembles the sounds of the universe :)

But when I look at life, the distractions, the stuff going on behind the scenes, life is definitely like the matrix!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:48 PM
neospiritualist

This was the very first image i made with the PicSay Pro app for the community. The idea to break down the letters for the desired result had been with me since 2011.

Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM
neospiritualist

I'll post a few images at a time just in case someone wants to comment. Will add more later on tonight.

Old 13-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Master
I hope I'm wrong, but are you saying......the fictional movie character 'Neo' in the movie 'The matrix' is God? ....
Or are you just being factitious?...and, you are just trying to be funny??....
Old 13-03-2014, 11:20 PM
neospiritualist

In response to Dragonfly1:

You'll see. This started off anecdotally and just to attract more people. There's more of these btw. I just get backtracked and loading times are atrocious on my Droid device.

I only imply that his connection to the Source makes him a God within the Matrix.

As far as seriousness goes. Well what can I say other than the most absurd idea is the truth.

Old 14-03-2014, 05:05 AM
neospiritualist

I'm going to post these two and add a few more tomorrow.

The first is from the Progressive band Yes. Also the album "Drama" contains the track "Machine Messiah"

Thr Second image is from Progressive band Van Der Graff Generator "H to He Who am the only One."

I almost gave up on this one until I realized the Elements of the Periodic Table were the key to solving this one.

Old 15-03-2014, 03:52 AM
Suspended
Attract people? Your posts are hurting my head.
Old 15-03-2014, 05:23 AM
neospiritualist

That a good thing? I cant tell lol. I'll just add one or two more later in a few hours.
Old 15-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
That a good thing?

No but it might be my age. They are way too 'noisy'. It probably is my age. It depends on your target audience. If you are appealing to 15-25 year olds then great.