Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 27-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Master

Worry is a product of loving something that is not permanent, that is not eternal. ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Offer desire to the Divine. Challenge the Divine: "Why did you give this desire to me in the first place! Better if you take care of it." At that very moment that pain, or restlessness, or desire, transforms into an infinite state of clear awareness, or Love. An immense Love wells forth in you. This is called 'surrender.' ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 28-03-2016, 04:15 AM
Worry is concentrating on fear....Miss Hepburn, LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Angel1

Communion with God is the only thing to live for.
You will have to come to that understanding, eventually...

Paramahansa Yogananda
From Man's Eternal Quest

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-04-2016, 04:43 AM
Master
"First you awaken out of life,
then you awaken as Life itself."

~ Adyashanti

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-04-2016, 04:45 AM
Master
Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek the source of the yearning itself-Adyashanti

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation ~ Kahlil Gibran

Old 03-04-2016, 04:49 AM
Master
Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls - Kahlil Gibran

Old 03-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Deactivated Account
The separate self is the rejection of the Now. I, Awareness, am in love with the Now. In fact, I am the Now. ~ Rupert Spira
Old 03-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account
To invest one’s identity and security in something that appears, moves, changes and disappears is the cause of unhappiness. ~ Rupert Spira
Old 03-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Our essential nature of pure Awareness has no name, but is called by all names; it has no form, but is the substance of all forms. ~ Rupert Spira