Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 22-01-2016, 07:10 AM
All that is required of the Self is to Be Still.
What can be easier than that?

-Ramana

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Master
To keep silent means to go deep, deep, deep, deep within, to that place where absolute reality lives, and that's the silence. When you enter the silence you enter a profound peace, bliss consciousness, pure awareness. That's what the silence is. It's not being quiet. It's beyond that. It's not just quieting your mind. It's understanding that there's no mind to quiet. When you realize there's no mind, you automatically become silent.
Robert Adams

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
To keep silent means to go deep, deep, deep, deep within, to that place where absolute reality lives, and that's the silence. When you enter the silence you enter a profound peace, bliss consciousness, pure awareness. That's what the silence is. It's not being quiet. It's beyond that. It's not just quieting your mind. It's understanding that there's no mind to quiet. When you realize there's no mind, you automatically become silent.
Robert Adams
Whoa, who's this Robert Adams!!
Thank you...I will look him up.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Attainment of self-realization is the prize to which every
spiritual sage has aspired since the beginning of time.

Enlightenment is attainable to anyone who desires it.

-Lisette Larken, from
"Difficult People: A Gateway to Enlightenment
"

Old 28-01-2016, 03:27 AM
As a mortal being you are limited, but as a child of God you are unlimited....
Focus your attention on God, and you shall have all the power you want, to use in any direction.

P. Yogananda

Old 31-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Master
"When we start to suffer, it tells us something
very valuable. It means that we are not seeing
the truth, and we are not relating from the truth.

It's a beautiful pointer ... it never fails."

~ Adyashanti

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 31-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Master
"There is nothing in this world which does not speak. Every thing and every being is continually calling out its nature, its character, its secret; the more the inner sense is open, the more capable it becomes of hearing the voice of all things."

~ Hazrat Inayat Khan

Old 31-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Master
"A true belief is something you don't have to tell yourself over and over again"

Guess who...
Old 02-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Master
Jim Corbett
“Tigers, except when wounded or when man-eaters, are on the whole very good-tempered...Occassionally a tiger will object to too close an approach to its cubs or to a kill that it is guarding. The objection invariably takes the form of growling, and if this does not prove effective itis followed by short rushes accompanied by terrifying roars. If these warnings are disregarded, the blame for any injury inflicted rests entirely with the intruder"- Jim Corbett”
― Jim Corbett

Old 02-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Master
Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.

Mother Teresa

Last edited by naturesflow : 02-02-2016 at 10:13 AM.