Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 02:23 PM
ljepotica

Red face The number 412

Hello all

Hmmmm...this is interesting, it's been happening to me for about a year...

For no apparent reason I will just say "412" in my mind...well ok, I will say in for a number of occasions:

1) When I'm confused and don't really know what just happened to me.
2) When sometimes my mind wanders to frightening thoughts, I say "412" in my mind and it sort of "gets rid of" the frightening thought...
3) Sometimes for no apparent reason.
4) Sometimes when I'm thinking...
5) When I see something funny..

This number just pop's into my head when I'm not thinking about it and I just wonder if it means anything-as for how I feel when I say this number: I can be feeling anything from happiness to sadness, to sarcastic, to being in a humourous mood-so it's not related to any particular mood/feeling...

Can anyone please tell me how I can find out what it means?
Old 09-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Master
how interesting...the number I get is 214...I've seen it all my life in one place or another. And just like you...it doesn't necessarily show up when I'm feeling the same things.

I'd love to hear what others have to say about this too.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 10-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Lapis

Numbers! Reading you post ljepotica, reminded me of this weird thing I used to do when I was a teenager. When I'd get mad or frustrated over something I'd suddenly have this stream of numbers, always the same ones always in the same order, come into my mind. I'd either think them mentally and/or speak them outloud like that guy in football who hollers out those numbers before the play. All I know is that it felt like it made sense to me at some other level and helped me cope with whatever was going on then.

For many long years before I ever saw the famed 11:11 numbers, I'd been seeing 9:42 and 9:43. For years and it made me nuts!!! All I could figure out was that that was the time my son was born. Aaaahhh, another clue me thinks! Of course I added them up to see what the end number was --- 9+4+2=15 and 1+5=6 and 9+4+3=16 and 1+6=7. So I'd guess that 6 and/or 7 were the main energies in combination with my son and his moment of incarnating. You might play with your "412" and see if that end number (4+1+2=7) resonates with you. Is it by any chance the time of your birth? I've been seeing my own birth time also for the past couple of years and I really get the sense that it's trying to tell us about our enter into physicality and what's happening now to all of us.

Last edited by Lapis : 10-12-2006 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:14 PM
ljepotica

Oh I see...

Thanks for that Lapis I never thought of playing around with the numbers-and maybe it could indicate something.
The other numbers that I keep on using is 55 and 88..

It's funny as I'll be in a conversation and the above two numbers will enter my mind and I'll use them in conversation when describing quantity.

Well Lapis, interesting:

412: 4+1+2= 7.
88: 8+8=16, 1+6= 7.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Lapis

ljepotica,

Yep this is the sort of thing I've discovered too. The same number or "energy" as represented by that number (in your case it's looking like 7) keeps coming up again and again for us. It's like an language of energies that we're having to figure out or pay more attention to now it seems.

I'm going to say something that may (hopefully not) sound strange to some but that usually doesn't stop me. Many of us have come to Earth from what I'd call (for ease of communication) the 6th dimension or 6D. From what little I've remembered of it, it's a realm of sacred geometric shapes and energetic blue prints or building blocks for other things elsewhere. Barbara Hand Clow and others call this "morphogenetic fields or M-fields". A much higher faster realm where "Ideal forms that replicate life form in 3D" exist first as geometric forms and morphic fields.

I mention this because many people clearly carry this 6D awareness in them more so than others and I've noticed they resonate to sacred geometic images, numbers and number combinations, and blue prints for things because of it. This may be why some of us have this weird numbers language or consciousness in us and have to downstep that knowledge into physical 3D objects and senses.

What you said about...."...I'll use them in conversation when describing quantity"....I found really interesting. Like we're using numbers in very different ways than what our conscious minds are aware of.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:01 PM
ljepotica

Yes that seems correct lapis about using numbers in very different ways than what our conscious minds are aware of.

As for 412 I've noticed that when I feel frightened and use it it gets rid of that fear and the feelings that led to it.

As for the realm of sacred geometric shapes and blue prints I wouldn't be surprised at this. The way I see things, everything is affected by a number-a lot of things we aren't aware of but numbes are something we encounter every single day-not just door or bus numbers but we see things in numbers, ie: the number of say brown dogs that we see on a particular day.

I will start to pay more attention to numbers-there is certainly more to numbers than just quantifying!
Closed Thread