Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 10-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Juanita

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So sorry.
May I add...
Read up on what actually happens in the abdomen when the
Appendix bursts so you can take care of yourself...beyond what the MDs may say.
(Talking herbs, probiotics, whatever...to build yourself back up.)
You'll be ok in no time.

Miss Hepburn, thank you for the advice and am going to follow it....I am still in such pain, even tho the surgeon says I am doing well when he took out the staples......
Old 10-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Juanita, I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. And I hope your recovery will be good.
But your experience is amazing and full of love. Blessings.

thank you Tobi, it was amazing and I actually have another one to relate....On the first night when I was mostly unconscience, I thought that I remembered my daughter stooping down on my right side and a couple of times she was wearing black rimmed glasses......My daughter says "no", that she was sleeping in a chair on my left side.......so it must have been my deceased daughter wearing the guise of her sister to watch over me.....nobody remembers "anybody" there with black rimmed glasses....so that is an additional comfort for me.........
Old 10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Juanita

thank you Lynn and Gem....it is a long and arduous process but am doing the best that I can....I am not one to give up or give in....:-)
Old 13-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Juanita

I don't know why I should receive a second validation that it is not my time to go home, but I believe that I did.......I had a visit from my best freind who passed two years ago. She looked wonderful, just like she did 35 years ago.....She waved and smiled at me from a crowded bus.... I tried to get on the bus, but wasn't able to, so I ran along side of the bus......then suddenly the bus was empty except for my friend, but I still couldn't get on, so continued to run alongside.....then she was off the bus where she disappeared into the dark and I couldn't catch up with her.....then I woke up..... sounds like they want me to focus on life and getting well............
Old 13-02-2013, 06:42 AM
travelgirlfl

Thank you for sharing your story... I obviously don't 'know' you, but recognize your name from many posts. I find it pretty amazing that your family member had those dreams of you, and how your daughter demanded your husband & other daughter to not take you! Seems you are right about them manifesting as those lovely girls instead to comfort you :)

Sounds like you have quite a psychic/spiritual family? Is this your first intense experience of spirit, NDE or otherwise? And when was the dream about your best friend? It also sounds like a lot of very significant people in your life have passed over, that seems to me would be incredibly difficult ...and then for you to be so accepting of needing to stay here, well, just wow. May I ask what makes that your outlook/attitude, to accept it?

Like the others, sending you wishes for an easy & speedy full recovery! Blessings :)
Old 13-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelgirlfl
Thank you for sharing your story... I obviously don't 'know' you, but recognize your name from many posts. I find it pretty amazing that your family member had those dreams of you, and how your daughter demanded your husband & other daughter to not take you! Seems you are right about them manifesting as those lovely girls instead to comfort you :)

Sounds like you have quite a psychic/spiritual family? Is this your first intense experience of spirit, NDE or otherwise? And when was the dream about your best friend? It also sounds like a lot of very significant people in your life have passed over, that seems to me would be incredibly difficult ...and then for you to be so accepting of needing to stay here, well, just wow. May I ask what makes that your outlook/attitude, to accept it?

Like the others, sending you wishes for an easy & speedy full recovery! Blessings :)

thank you so much... I had the dream about my best friend on this Monday night..... No, this was not my first intense or even subtle experience with Spirit.... Yes, in the past 6 years I have lost my husband, youngest daughter, Mother, stepson, best friend, several beloved furbabies and other relatives....When I lost my husband, I crashed and burned big time....After a few months I was overwhelmed with wanting/needing to know where he was, who he was with and what he was doing so started researching the Afterlife and still read every day....... I have received so many signs, synchronicities, visions, etc.... I think I will use this thread to post some of my experiences as I feel better, which as yet, I really don't and had a good cry about it last night......but life is eternal, the bond of love is eternal and life goes on and on and on......and I guess I am still needed here to get that message out.....
Old 13-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
The last time I posted was Jan. 18th....Since then my appendex burst, filling my insides with gangrene...I was rushed to the hospital on the second day of terrible abdominal pain and told that I was moments from death.....emergency surgery--touch and go, touch and go.....I was mostly unconsciense the first 24 hours--I saw no tunnel, no light and no loved ones....the second 24 hours I saw spirit all around me---I saw shadow spirit above me, spirit birds, but also two wonderful Beings of Light who manifested as young girls on either side of me....the one on the right was dark and wore a bright blue top; the one on my left was younger, lighter, smaller and wore a dress with pink flowers.....I felt loved and at ease.....

while I was unconsciense, a relative had two dream visitations...In one I was speaking to her and my loved ones in spirit were standing across from us...In the second, I walked over and joined them, so my relative thought I was surely a goner...........During this, my daughter, holding pictures of my loved ones in spirit, begged and threatened them "not" to take me.........I do believe that the two girls were my loved ones, but didn't manifest as such for fear I would take that final leap and it just was not my time to go Home.......

I try to always maintain a sense of humor throughout all the tragedies of my life so will add this......The nurses told me on the third day that I should get up and walk--they did "not" tell me to call one of them first......so I got up to go to bathroom, fell down and slid out into the hallway.....the nurses were SO upset and after that I couldn't even move in bed without buzzers and clangers going off all over the place......looking back I thought this was pretty funny, but they sure didn't....... anyway, I have been recuperating at home after 5 days in the hospital and it is a long, difficult and slow process, but have the time to ponder "why" I'm still here......that is my bizarre experience that I wanted to share.....love and light......

http://www.spiritual-experiences.com....php?story=684
Old 14-02-2013, 02:47 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X

I have read some of Sparrowhawk here on this board, but had never been to that website.....thanks for sharing, but if you had a point, I didn't get it???
Old 15-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Juanita

ooops, I meant Spirit Guide Sparrow......sorry............
Old 09-04-2013, 12:37 AM
dayleekay

Very interesting story! Hope all is well now