Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 24-01-2011, 09:48 AM
3dnow

EFT for fear of God

Hi forum,

What is best EFT affirmation for fear of God? I want to completely get rid of my belief in God. Because the Gods I am communicating with are biblical Gods with human aspects. I don't like this, but I (the inner me) still fear them.

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 24-01-2011, 05:47 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi forum,

What is best EFT affirmation for fear of God? I want to completely get rid of my belief in God. Because the Gods I am communicating with are biblical Gods with human aspects. I don't like this, but I (the inner me) still fear them.

Thanks,

3dnow

In fact, my problem is not only fear. Even though this biblical God is very good, I don't want it. So the problem is dependence on God. I.e. not only fear. The affirmation should heal both my dependence on God and my false believe in God, and my fear of God.

One thing is clear, I don't want a God around me.

So the I use the following affirmation, "although I believe in God, I deeply love and accept my self".

This should clear all the silliness related to the concept of God.

What do you think?

Thanks,

3dnow
Old 24-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Guide
I'm wondering if you are dealing with the real gods (it is questionable that they even exist), or if your fear is manifesting in the thought of these gods as you wish to pull away from them. It's ironic that what we fear is are usually our own imagined scenarios and ideas.

Using affirmations is great but you have to sincerely believe in them as truth, not just as a sentence that will clear up everything for you. That is what will bring change, is your intent, not the affirmation itself.
Old 25-01-2011, 09:53 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
In fact, my problem is not only fear. Even though this biblical God is very good, I don't want it. So the problem is dependence on God. I.e. not only fear. The affirmation should heal both my dependence on God and my false believe in God, and my fear of God.

One thing is clear, I don't want a God around me.

So the I use the following affirmation, "although I believe in God, I deeply love and accept my self".

I don't know anything about EFT, but can you explain how loving and accepting your self has to do with you believing in God or not? maybe EFT is not the solution.
Old 25-01-2011, 10:17 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
I don't know anything about EFT, but can you explain how loving and accepting your self has to do with you believing in God or not? maybe EFT is not the solution.

God (my fake gods) wants submission. This is opposite to self-love.

3dnow
Old 25-01-2011, 11:51 AM
ether

Quote:

if i understood what ya saying

what i was taught is to love all and to live for other people first before yourself, only love yourself when you deserve to love yourself which depends on how powerful you are (what you can do for others), you can never be truly happy with yourself if you havent done what you can for others, when you truly know you have then you can love yourself and or help yourself only if its going to give you more ability to help others

Albert Einstein once quoted:
life isnt worth living, unless
it is lived for someone else

this was his secret to his success
as the meaning of life is to "live for other people and to love all"

good luck

love all
Old 25-01-2011, 12:24 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

nice quote ether.

Quote:

i see, so if they are fake, why are they your gods?
In that case, maybe you can find a way to submission, that doesn't require you not to love your self.

btw who is your God? lol

Last edited by jiraiyaNOmonogatari : 25-01-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:59 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
if i understood what ya saying

what i was taught is to love all and to live for other people first before yourself, only love yourself when you deserve to love yourself which depends on how powerful you are (what you can do for others), you can never be truly happy with yourself if you havent done what you can for others, when you truly know you have then you can love yourself and or help yourself only if its going to give you more ability to help others

Albert Einstein once quoted:
life isnt worth living, unless
it is lived for someone else

this was his secret to his success
as the meaning of life is to "live for other people and to love all"

good luck

love all

dude I am talking about submission. the most horrible word in the dictionary. submission has nothing to do with love. it is based on fear only.

giving to others is something else... it is not submission.

3dnow
Old 25-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
well, i used logic to escape the "god trap". answering questions such as "why should i believe in this deity instead of different deity?" or "why would a supreme being require worship?" and "why would a tribe of ancient nomadic goatherders have more access to "God" than i do?" helped quite a bit.

i can't claim to know what "God" is but i do know what deities are. deities are cultural constructs, reflections of the collective ego of a society, a collective self agrandizement. and religion is a tool to keep individuals in that collective conformed and controled. Yahweh is a particularly nasty deity reflective of the harsh unforgiving desert environment in which the Hebrew culture arose. i'm so glad i managed to disappear him down the logic hole.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:19 AM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
dude I am talking about submission. the most horrible word in the dictionary. submission has nothing to do with love. it is based on fear only.

giving to others is something else... it is not submission.

3dnow

yes submission means that, and submission to God means that one accepts and obeys his rules, for his rules are in their best interest.

for example: I have submitted to my God, and he told me that he has a right on me, my soul has a right on me, and my family has a right on me, thus I should give each of them their rights.

my soul's right is to satisfy its needs, whether if it was a passion, spirituality or self-love, thus by feeding my soul I do as God told me and have submitted to him, yes?