Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Hawk

Wondering about Crystal Aura

I have read a little about individuals who have crystal auras, and I'm wondering if I have a crystal aura.

From what I have read, people who have crystal auras tend to take on the vibrational frequency of their environment, and thus are very sensitive to other people's energy.

I have also read that crystal auras are very capable of channeling healing energies, because the aura is literally uninhibited by lots of other frequencies.

I'm wondering if other people have read about this, and what you may think?

I am starting graduate school in the Fall, getting a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology. I'm wondering, if there are individuals who know about this type of aura, what sort of implications this may have when I begin seeing clients in a therapeutic setting.

Thanks for any insight!

Much love to all,

Hawk
Old 14-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Haoma

Very sensitive would be putting it lightly.

Do you think you have a crystal aura? You will just know. Your research is correct. The crystal aura type will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color. On the flip side, others will often feel energy drained after spending much time in the presence of a crystal.

Yes, crystal's can be a clear conduit for healing energy, but not necessary all have progressed this far to allow the passage of light to work to its highest potential - despite this being the "natural state" for a crystal. Ultimately, the biggest tell that you're a crystal is the fragility and delicacy of the physical/ethereal body. It takes much time to understand such healing abilities as it can be incredibly overwhelming and frightening.

Sensory overload is the most prominent experience for untrained crystal's - very easily overwhelmed. It's an unusual sensitivity that is so incredibly difficult to grasp - only a crystal type would know. Cleansing the aura is a regular necessity. They'll generally have a very peaceful, sacred space for doing this - even if it's just their bedroom.

As for your final question on a counselling career, it would basically mean seeing only one person at a time (1-on-1) and thereafter cleansing your aura prior to seeing the next client. It's a nice position to be in, if it's a passion.

Here's an identifier quiz (very general, but still helpful) if you're interested. Crystal is #13
http://www.auracolors.com/personal-a...lors-quiz.html

Old 14-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Haoma

Keep in mind too, for others to read a crystal aura accurately, it would need to be cleansed - so if you're around others at the time, a reader may just be picking up on their energy in your aura.
Old 14-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoma
Very sensitive would be putting it lightly.

Do you think you have a crystal aura? You will just know. Your research is correct. The crystal aura type will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color. On the flip side, others will often feel energy drained after spending much time in the presence of a crystal.

Yes, crystal's can be a clear conduit for healing energy, but not necessary all have progressed this far to allow the passage of light to work to its highest potential - despite this being the "natural state" for a crystal. Ultimately, the biggest tell that you're a crystal is the fragility and delicacy of the physical/ethereal body. It takes much time to understand such healing abilities as it can be incredibly overwhelming and frightening.

Sensory overload is the most prominent experience for untrained crystal's - very easily overwhelmed. It's an unusual sensitivity that is so incredibly difficult to grasp - only a crystal type would know. Cleansing the aura is a regular necessity. They'll generally have a very peaceful, sacred space for doing this - even if it's just their bedroom.

As for your final question on a counselling career, it would basically mean seeing only one person at a time (1-on-1) and thereafter cleansing your aura prior to seeing the next client. It's a nice position to be in, if it's a passion.

As for whether I think I have a crystal aura, I am unsure. I am extremely empathic, and cannot seem to control this ability. I was wondering if this could explain my sometimes extreme empathic abilities. It also does "feel" very possible that I have a crystal aura, as I feel I pick up a lot from people and need alone time to get rid of all these residues and get back to my natural state. I function best under a very strict regimen of meditation and aura cleansing.

I wonder if a symptom of a crystal aura is ADD/ADHD? Because I have ADHD, and if I'm around a lot of hectic energy it gets 100x worse.

But I understand that fragility is a buzz word surrounding the crystal aura, and I'm not sure if I consider myself fragile, but easily put off-center. I am easily swayed by environmental energies.

Individuals do not feel drained by me, actually completely the opposite. People usually feel empowered by me and I end up feeling drained! haha.

I do need ample alone time to recharge and feel like I've gotten rid of the residues from other people and foreign environments.

So, I think it's possible.

And yes, counseling is a passion. So I'm very excited. But yes, I do think it will be important to maintain a cleansed aura.

Thanks for the info! And if there is anything else you feel led to share don't hesitate!

Hawk
Old 14-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Hawk

Quote:
Keep in mind too, for others to read a crystal aura accurately, it would need to be cleansed - so if you're around others at the time, a reader may just be picking up on their energy in your aura.

I just took that aura quiz, and these were my results:

Red - 2
Orange - 1
Magenta - 3
Yellow - 3
Logical Tan - 2
Environmental Tan - 7
Sensitive Tan - 3
Abstract Tan - 4
Green - 8
Blue - 6
Violet - 8
Lavender - 2
Crystal - 7
Indigo - 7
Red Overlay - 4

What I find interesting is that I scored so high on many colors (Environmental Tan, Green, Blue, Violet, Crystal, and Indigo were all 6 or over). So I'm not sure how to interpret that. Any insight?
Old 14-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Haoma

I'm still very much in a place of discovery, much like yourself. Don't leave it up to me to diagnose you lol. You're definitely on the right track!

ADHD and hyperactivity would lean more towards Indigo I think.

By draining others, I simply mean that when a crystal is amplifying and reflecting another person's energetic qualities, it may be difficult for them to endure long doses of themselves! Especially if they are not centered and confident and a crystal amplifies a negative, malevolent quality. This is why it's hugely important to monitor one's field. I had this happen to me recently and it was frightening what became of me. But you're absolutely right about uplifting and empowering others with pure healing energy, just so long as it's not your own personal stash lol.

http://russellrowe.com/crystal_aura_color.htm
http://russellrowe.com/indigo_aura_color.htm
http://soulintegrity.org/node/31
Old 14-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Haoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
I just took that aura quiz, and these were my results:

Red - 2
Orange - 1
Magenta - 3
Yellow - 3
Logical Tan - 2
Environmental Tan - 7
Sensitive Tan - 3
Abstract Tan - 4
Green - 8
Blue - 6
Violet - 8
Lavender - 2
Crystal - 7
Indigo - 7
Red Overlay - 4

What I find interesting is that I scored so high on many colors (Environmental Tan, Green, Blue, Violet, Crystal, and Indigo were all 6 or over). So I'm not sure how to interpret that. Any insight?

Hmm.. this is where quizzes turn out to be difficult to interpret. I'm an 11/12 for Crystal.

If you take this response from INDIGO for instance:
  • "I am extremely sensitive and compassionate, yet strong and independent."

and compare it to this CRYSTAL responses:
  • I am extremely sensitive and can be overwhelmed by being around too many people.
  • I feel safer and more secure with others taking responsibility and making decisions for me. (which suggests dependence on others)

A CRYSTAL is still very much compassionate, just that they rely more on others due to their fragility and will strive for the independence that an INDIGO is known for.

Try going through ENVIRONMENTAL TAN, CRYSTAL, and INDIGO and compare responses like this. You should be able to find a dominating color I would think? Maybe there are some aura experts on here that could help out with this, or better yet, give you a reading.
Old 15-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Hawk

Eventually I would like to have an aura reading. Thanks for all the info!
Old 15-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
As for whether I think I have a crystal aura, I am unsure. I am extremely empathic, and cannot seem to control this ability. I was wondering if this could explain my sometimes extreme empathic abilities. It also does "feel" very possible that I have a crystal aura, as I feel I pick up a lot from people and need alone time to get rid of all these residues and get back to my natural state. I function best under a very strict regimen of meditation and aura cleansing.

I wonder if a symptom of a crystal aura is ADD/ADHD? Because I have ADHD, and if I'm around a lot of hectic energy it gets 100x worse.

But I understand that fragility is a buzz word surrounding the crystal aura, and I'm not sure if I consider myself fragile, but easily put off-center. I am easily swayed by environmental energies.

Individuals do not feel drained by me, actually completely the opposite. People usually feel empowered by me and I end up feeling drained! haha.

I do need ample alone time to recharge and feel like I've gotten rid of the residues from other people and foreign environments.

So, I think it's possible.

And yes, counseling is a passion. So I'm very excited. But yes, I do think it will be important to maintain a cleansed aura.

Thanks for the info! And if there is anything else you feel led to share don't hesitate!

Hawk

Not having set up a proper border between yourself and others may cause confusion as to what you feel and what others feel.... the solar plexus help with this.
It also helps in being capable of controling your abilities.
Also fixes ADD/ADHD as where one would otherwise be incapable of focusing/concentrating/controling/holding-back ones own thoughts.
The solar plexus also makes you harder, but dont be fooled, hardening does not equal becoming less sensetive.

IF ths sun didnt have this energy present, all its energies would escape and there would be no more sun.. theres such a thing as healthy selfishness. (only giving energies over the top, which is requiered in order to cool down anyways)

Overexcitation (or being overwhelmed by energies or events) means being ungrounded.

Where the solar plexus stabilize your thoguths, the Root stabilize your emotions/energies.
The Pituitary gland cleans your thoughts, The Heart/throat cleans your emotions/energies.

Go get yourself a Black Crystal, it doesnt kill or reduce your current personality. It only stabilizes it.. and ofc widens the flow of renewal/creativity/color from below...
Adding black will turn silver (colorless radiance, midday sunlight) into gold (daybreak horizon sunlight)..
It might be noted that gold isnt the opposite of silver.. brown is

Last edited by Liet : 15-03-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 15-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hmm.. this is where quizzes turn out to be difficult to interpret. I'm an 11/12 for Crystal.

If you take this response from INDIGO for instance:
  • "I am extremely sensitive and compassionate, yet strong and independent."

and compare it to this CRYSTAL responses:
  • I am extremely sensitive and can be overwhelmed by being around too many people.
  • I feel safer and more secure with others taking responsibility and making decisions for me. (which suggests dependence on others)

A CRYSTAL is still very much compassionate, just that they rely more on others due to their fragility and will strive for the independence that an INDIGO is known for.

Try going through ENVIRONMENTAL TAN, CRYSTAL, and INDIGO and compare responses like this. You should be able to find a dominating color I would think? Maybe there are some aura experts on here that could help out with this, or better yet, give you a reading.

The thing with quizes, is that the people behind it are mixing together the haves and have nots of many colors into one label without notifying people about it.

Quote:
I am extremely sensitive and compassionate, yet strong and independent.
Working pituitary gland, working heart (and/or throat, doesnt specify), working solar plexus.
Do note that only one of those things are directly related to the color indigo.

Give yourself the reading.. dont have to rely on others for it.
Either look at the colors behind your closed eyes... or go find yourself a 1000-petal lotus picture, i'd link one if i wasnt a few posts short.
In the lotus pic, stare at its center and look around with your perhiperal vision, if its competely colorless, ur "crystal" (silver)