Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 18-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Scibat

I listen to police band radios and occasionally go out to film stuff that I can intercept. This sounds like a great opportuinity for me, as its a well known fact in law enforcement circles that during the full moon there is a lot more activity. Here's hoping, anyway.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:15 AM
nightowl

oh yeah!
Old 18-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Guide
More Earthquakes?
Old 18-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Master
No more earthquakes!

Old 18-03-2011, 05:22 AM
Celeste

My daughter is a Cancer and is having some life changing things happening.
Old 18-03-2011, 05:24 AM
Celeste

My daughter is a Cancer, and she is going through some life changes.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Guthee

mmm supermoon today and Ostra tomorrow, neat!

I feel all giddy and happy and....quite positive, and sleepy. my forehead is tingly.

hi!
Old 19-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Uhmar

Here are four supermoon pics I took..I cant magnify them for you to see the two which I clearly see faces around them.. My programs all need upgraded grrrr...I woke up at 4 am and was drawn to take them.

I also don't have a great camera either. Just used my flip video camera so could upload them into puter. I was just tickled I got any pics at all as it stormed all evening and most of the night. I had went out side at ten pm to look and there was no moon anywhere just a rainy hazy foggy creepy look. lol

I had a visit from the MAP healers during the moon which surprised me as I tend to get more activity the night before a full moon. More like my clock is farther ahead or something.

the night before Had a new alien come lay on the bed and talk with me.. It was obvious my higher self was totally familiar with this being.. I kinda even wondered if he was my alien self but his energy and maneurisms was male. It was kinda cool ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg super full moon 3,19,11.jpg (14.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg super moon 3.19.11.jpg (19.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg supermoon3.19.11.jpg (17.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg supermoon 3.19.11.jpg (15.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 19-03-2011, 07:54 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Here are four supermoon pics I took..I cant magnify them for you to see the two which I clearly see faces around them.. My programs all need upgraded grrrr...I woke up at 4 am and was drawn to take them.

I also don't have a great camera either. Just used my flip video camera so could upload them into puter. I was just tickled I got any pics at all as it stormed all evening and most of the night. I had went out side at ten pm to look and there was no moon anywhere just a rainy hazy foggy creepy look. lol

I had a visit from the MAP healers during the moon which surprised me as I tend to get more activity the night before a full moon. More like my clock is farther ahead or something.

the night before Had a new alien come lay on the bed and talk with me.. It was obvious my higher self was totally familiar with this being.. I kinda even wondered if he was my alien self but his energy and maneurisms was male. It was kinda cool ...

Nice pics Uhmar, I am hoping to get some pics tonight that I can share as well.
Hey everyone keep um coming!
Old 19-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Master
Lovely Umhar I'm so angry because it's pouring and tonite it's going to be overcast big time so I'm not too happy about that.
Someone mentioned Ostra what is that?
Spiritlite.