Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Galatians Chapter 5 tells you what comes from the spirit. If these things arise then they are from the source of the spirit. If these are the fruits of the spirit then it arises from the spirit.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

I don't see these Angels or dream them. I hear them. I've prayed several times to God that if these Angels are here to deceive me then please cast them away. They are still with me. They have not asked me to do anything contrary to what the Bible teaches.

All entities/beings have the gift of free will...god will not cast any being away, which does not whish to be cast away...god would be going against his own laws of love, if he were to cast a being away.
And besides a being has an ability to utilize the amazing energies of the universe to make the strongest energetic bond between itself and another being...and that bond cannot be broken.

All that you explained above is not the holy Spirit.
The holy Spirit "is" the holy spiritual essence that flows from the god head itself.
The holy Spirit is the only thing that transforms a being from a naturally existing being, and into a divinely existing being. ...into a person who is fully at one with god...into a christed being.

When received in full, the holy spiritual essence of the god head entity, is to be wearing, or displaying the full armour of god....which protects a person from any unloving beings.

Any Angel or being transformed by the grace of god, buy receiving gods very essence, could have and would have explained the above to you if they were indeed divinely existing beings.

I haven't at this point mentioned just exactly how a being starts to receive the very essence of god and how to keep receiving the very essence of god.....because these beings who claim to be Angels should know and should have told you "by now", of the importance of receiving gods very essence and how to start the ball rolling and how to keep the ball rolling....that is if they are what they claim to be.

Ask them to explain what exactly gets the ball rolling for a person....and why they haven't told you yet.

Regards neil.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:50 AM
Experiencer

Please don't tell me that I need to start speaking in Tongues.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Please don't tell me that I need to start speaking in Tongues.

Speaking in tongue....definitely not....absolutely definitely not...that is dark spiritual influence. ..100%

Have you asked the Angel being's, that communicate with you, to explain to you exactly how to start receiving gods very essence... (the holy Spirit )....and how to keep it flowing eternally.

And then also ask them to explain what their home & the environment that their home exists in, because if they are indeed Angels or spiritual being's who are well developed in gods very essence... (the holy spiritual essence which flows from the god entity). ..then they will definitely have their very own dwelling within the many salubrious mansions within the heavenly kingdom.

These are some of the ways for a person to test the sincerity of any being....i have tested the beings that have come to me with statements of them being God and or highly formed beings and or my past family members....who stated that they could change my life. but when tested they turned out to be uneducated self righteous wanna be knowledgeable types, who could not piece together a phrase or two of intelligence..and were found out for exactly what they are.

It is Your choice, to communicate with me or not on this issue..regards neil...smiles.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Experiencer

Are you saying to accept Jesus in my Heart and believe that he died for my sins so that I can be forgiven?
Old 17-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Master
plsd im not relgis plsd i am sprtilsht humest i am
i luv anglss i do i thng thy so pretty thy r evn butfill thy r
iv sean thm on dreamcashers evn taortt crds
angless is mst butfilst thng iv evr sean evn in pepepel

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
plsd im not relgis plsd i am sprtilsht humest i am
i luv anglss i do i thng thy so pretty thy r evn butfill thy r
iv sean thm on dreamcashers evn taortt crds
angless is mst butfilst thng iv evr sean evn in pepepel

I'm having a difficult time understanding what you are saying.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Are you saying to accept Jesus in my Heart and believe that he died for my sins so that I can be forgiven?

No I am definitely not saying the above.
Imo he didn't die for your sins nor mine...he did not die at all, he is still alive....the people responsible for jesus's unfortunate predicament in his last hours in the flesh on earth, were responsible for jesus being energetically disconnected from his non sentient fleshly body.

How can being disconnected from his flesh form or being badly beaten, pay any dues for our sins.....jesus is not our savior. ....as I said in previous posts, the holy spiritual energy "of & from creator" can be your savior from darkness, not jesus, jesus is only the one who brought the teachings of the holy Spirit to earth once more.

What I did say to you is to test those beings that you converse with, in the manner that I described to you...and if they can not describe to you the wonders of the salubrious mansions within the heavenly kingdom, then they are not angels nor even beings capable of even entering into the lower realms of the heavenly kingdom.

Regards Neil
Old 17-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder
Tirisilex.

If you believe you are talking with angels, then you are.
Only you know the TRUTH, each of us can only believe in what we see hear or feel, no other person can tell you what is true and what isnt, as each of us can only describe our own experiences, or some may speak of what they "think" but never witnessed themselves.

You are seeking "proof" and "truth" that what is hapening with you is real.
Religious groups may not be able to tell you what you want to hear, they are so blinded with whats written in a "book" and fully believe in that book as TRUTH, when so many people have re-written the book (bible) many times.
Much like when we write a diary, noone knows 100% if the bible is true and accurate. Everyone believes in what theyre told.

I speak to Angels, Ive even seen ArchAngel Michael, most would never believe me as its too hard to believe "why would an angel go to you and not me" kind of thing.
But when I met him, I was at my lowest point and praying for PROOF that God and Jesus were real.. he didnt have wings or a magnificent gown adn sword, he was a young man in human form, came to my job for 2 weeks as a regular worker.
Taught me lots of things, how to speak to angels, how to make things happen as long as it was for fun and laughter and no harm to noone.
He dissappeared, and when I asked my bosses and staff where did this man go, everyone said "what man, was no michael working here"
For 2 whole weeks, he worked amongst the staff and yet noone remembered this gorgeous young man, they were even talking to him and yet he didnt exist. But the voices in my head kept giggling and saying "now do you believe"
"you wanted proof"
And that was my first experience, many more after that.
I too, went on a searching journey, questioning jesus god and the bible, was so frustrated, being told, everything i witnessed and heard was a lie, i was evil and should go to a priest and confess my sins.
I can empathise with you sincerely on the frustration, until I realised, everyone needs proof to be able to believe.

Even hearing whispers or voices, some say fake spirits.
yes its true there are fake spirits out there, but if you are in control of your mind and body, they cannot invade you without your permission.
You know it inside you which is truth and which isnt. What si real and what is fake.

If we cannot hear voices, or cannot tell the difference between our thoughts and spirit communication being spoken via our thoughts, then it is easy for some to question "is spirits really talking to me or am i talking to myself and thinking its spirits" again only you know the truth.
People cannot believe if they have not experienced it themselves.

Ask for proof, say something verbally like..
"I know your trying to show me the truth about god and jesus, but show me PROOF they are real, show me the TRUTH about the bible"
and the path will begin.
Anytime you get confused on what your being shown, ask "i dont udnerstand, people dont believe me they say im wrong, show me the truth"
and/or "speak to me in a way i understand" "guide me on the right path"
and so on..

There is no specific language on how to speak to angels and god/jesus
it is all within your mind, body and heart.
using your spiritual abilities see hear feel, unless you have the psychic abilities.
You dont need to prove to noone that what you believe is real is truth, you dont need to ask others for approval that what you experience is real.
You only have to believe in yourself, and have faith that this is really happening, and allow spirits/angels and your guides to keep showing you the real truth.

I have been on this path, its real, they are real.
Ask to see the angels, they will show you all different kinds, msotly in human form, or everyday people doing gods work.
but those are earth angels, I am an earth angel.
And if the angels are guiding you, then one day you too will realise you are probably also an earth angel jsut starting to discover yourself and your abilities.

hugss xxx
Old 17-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Tanya.. That was the best response I have gotten about me hearing Angels yet.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Seeker
Perhaps another perspective on why people in certain denominations of Christian religion (and other religions) is that certain denominations were used more for politics that faith. Let me explain...

There are historians who have studied ancient cultures and religious texts and believe that certain denominational church leaders changed the context of bible verses when they were interpreted from Aramaic to other languages. They believe that some interpretations were changed because the target language didn't have words or phrases that directly correlated to the source words and phrases, while others were changed for political reasons and bias, reflecting the culture at that time. In either case, if you think about it, once you change the context, you change the message.

For those that "misinterpreted" the message for cultural / political reasons, it's believed that the interpreted religious texts were used as a form of social control. If that's the case, it then makes sense that any direct connection between the "common man" and God might need to be suppressed so that the church leaders could maintain control. After all, if anyone has a direct line to God or to spirit beings such as angels, then why would they need to give control (and all their money) to the earthly manifestations of church?

So, it might be that some of that social control described by historians has survived in certain denominational churches, even without the full understanding of why they're still doing it.