Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-05-2015, 02:25 AM
Master

Like the other said, if you are in sleep paralysis and want to get out of it, focus on wiggling a toe. That works well for me too.

Sounds like you could of been astral. You dealt with it well.

There are different layers one moves though. I spontaneously move through the lower layers as Im getting into the right state to go out of body (there are not nice things in the lower layers eg astral parasites etc but it seems to be something my body just goes through as it gravitates to a bit higher astral level of my normal astral of my bedroom).

Always be careful of the beings in the astral and check them out in some way to see if they are negatives or not. Treat them just like you would as a stranger in real life.

I once had this beautiful like Goddess astrally appear by my bed and was about to start eagerly taking to her, she was so lovely looking but then thought oh I'd best do my normal checks just in case. So I sent her love and light. To my shock as I so wasnt expecting this, her form all dropped, she turned into like a skeletal like hag and went off shrieking as the energy I sent hurt her. (I wonder what cons she was going to try on me).
Old 08-05-2015, 02:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
If I may advise you to perhaps not go through the scary faces next time? My intuition is telling me that they "latched" onto you when you went through the "layer." I think your subconscious mind is warning you about the layer by creating the scary faces. Perhaps you could go around the layer another way, or you could blast a hole through the layer to create a permanent path for you to travel through next time. Good luck!

I think the layers is a natural progression thing the energy body goes through .. you need to move through the different frequencies (your whole energy body has to shift). That's not to say one cant move through super quick so this natural progression isn't noticeable so may appear as a sudden change from one frequency level to another.

I don't find beings usually latch on unless you do something to upset them. The ones there were probably already there.

I don't know if blasting a hole in layers or blasting holes in anything is a good idea. I got myself in loads of trouble when I was new at astral projection by doing things I thought were okay to do at the time but actually turned out weren't.. So I suggest to be cautious with the things you do. I'd wonder if blasting holes in layers could create openings to allow things easier access to other layers (though of cause things are also held to their own level to a degree).

From my experience things can escape from where they were supposed to be. There are ones who capture negative beings to take them back to where they should be (I was working astrally with some beings doing just that). So anyway, I don't know if blasting holes is a good idea.

Being cautious now days due to my experiences, I think it would be better if she just holds a strong focus on where she wishes to go and hopefully will move there quicker (worrying about things could also attract things as things can sense it). I usually find it only takes me a couple of seconds or less to move from one place to another astrally (I get like movement sensation and then I'm instantly there .. beings shouldn't latch on while moving rapidly to destinations).