Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-04-2015, 05:24 AM
Octy

Animals

If we can reach souls (past and present) when AP'ing, can we also meet our past pets?
Old 20-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Master

Yes, you can.
Old 20-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator
Yes you can (again! lol) Try it!
Old 21-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Octy

Oh I so want to connect with an old dog. I have one now who reminds me of a dog I had years ago. I still miss her and think of her and still wish she was with me. I see her in my new dog. I've always wanted to connect again. If I dream of her, is it the same? Does that represent a connection? Would she know I'm thinking of her?
Old 22-04-2015, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octy
If I dream of her, is it the same? Does that represent a connection? Would she know I'm thinking of her?
With ap it is all airy fairy. You cannot prove anything. You will get different answers from different people. I am sure you would have a connection with your dog and she would know that you were thinking of her. The more aware you are the better the connection will be with your dog. When you are alert it is like you are physically in the astral except you are not. When you are not alert it is like you are in a dream and you probably will not be able to relate to your pet as well as you could.
A long time ago I had a friend that died. I was devastated. I kept thinking about him and I would dream about him. It was a nice dream but it would have been a lot better if I was aware of what was going on. He kept saying the same thing, I am alive, I never died. I dreamed of him a lot over the years and he kept saying the same thing. I think he knew I was thinking about him. That was about 40 years ago. I have not dreamed about him for a very long time.
Old 25-04-2015, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
Octy, sorry I missed this before.
A 'dog' is not just some dog on the astral. Once they have passed, they too are Spirits. They all have their own levels of spiritual awareness and development, as do all individualised animals. They are entities, no lesser or greater than us generally.

She will certainly know when you send your love. Just as any Soul you loved would. They are quite pure of heart. Fewer things block them as can be the case with humans who are very complex. Purity of intent counts for a lot in the next dimensions. Locating her would be based on that. Going out and wandering around looking for her -maybe not. But focussing that purity of love, connection with her character and Soul, plus clear intent, and then see what happens.
Old 25-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Master

This morning I had all my sleep. I was not tired. I thought I will try to ap. I used to be able to do it but I have not been able to do it for a long time. I did this morning. I breathed slowly for a while then I breathed and I let my whole body relax at the same time. That did it. It does not always work but this time it worked. I saw a face. I just got out of my body. I have been thinking about my deceased cat and how I would love to see her. I saw my cat. She looked exactly the same as when she was alive. The trouble was I was not that aware. I did not go over to my cat. I went passed her. It is so frustrating. I said I am alert a few times but it did not make any difference. I will have to start feeling the ground, walls and anything else to get my awareness.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
That's great that you were really attuned to your cat Suzy. It seems you were really focused in the beginning, and then suddenly the focus went mushy. That happens to me too at times. Sometimes it's because I try to do things in a rush (I have no idea why, but find myself racing ahead of my thoughts on many occasions)
Or maybe it's because it's about not having been out of body for a little while, and lack of practice?
I would just encourage you to keep trying whenever you can, and the knack will come back I bet.

I find getting out easy, but handling my subtle body once out -not as easy!
Old 26-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Master

Thanks Tobi for your advice and encouragement. Perhaps I just need more practice. I have not been out of my body for a while. I practice at the worst times before going to bed. I am not tired as I mediate before trying to ap. It is just I do not ap. I have only just started going out into another room away from my bed. I need to give it more time. A lot of times I practice when I go to bed and when ap does not happen quickly I turn over and go to sleep. Lately I have not got up early hours in the morning to try to ap. I have been lazy. When I have got up early in the morning I have been falling asleep. When I wake up I think OK what went wrong. I realise that I had an ap sign but did not realise it. That is why I fell asleep. There are many ways to go wrong with ap so ap can be frustrating. It can be very rewarding when you do it right. I have been out of my body without evening trying to be alert. When I am very alert my experiences are wonderful.
Old 26-04-2015, 03:48 AM
Master

I just thought of something. I must give credit to myself as I saw my cat. It was easy. I did not have to do anything. She was there.