Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 09-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Knower

David Icke’s The Biggest Secret. For the first time. A lot of the information that is presented I was already familiar with but this is the first book I’ve come across that ties it all together in the unique manner that Mr. Icke does. The chapter “Conquered by the cross” is a must-read for anyone even remotely interested in Christianity and its origins and who may have really written parts of the biblical canon and for what purpose. For years now I’ve intuitively sensed that religion, especially of the organized and centralized variety, with all its sects and off-shoots, is a means to keep people in mental chains and in a divisive state, and here in this chapter Mr. Icke captures the essence of a feeling I’ve felt all along to be the case. Beware of the Reptilians. That seems to be the core message of the book. Granted, the gist of it may be a little too “far out” and controversial for the majority of folks on their individual spiritual journeys, but I think the crux of The Biggest Secret speaks to the necessity of being mindful of our souls and who or what may be against our being loving & independent human beings.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Master
'Dog Medicine ~ How a dog saved me from myself' by Julie Barton
Old 24-06-2019, 03:31 AM
Master

Recently read:

"A World In A Grain Of Sand - The Clairvoyance Of Stefan Ossowiecki" by Ian Stevenson and Zofia Weaver Mary Rose Barrington

"The Magus of Strovolos" by Kyriacos C. Markides

"Active Dreaming - The Key to Power" by Robert Balthazaar

"The Enlightenment - Part 0" by Alan Holmes
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Lepus

Hello

Another book from Miss Aida

Lepus
Old 02-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Knower

I’ve experienced much High Strangeness in my time, but none perhaps more unnerving than being a witness to the workings of what I term the Stage Manipulators. These are the unseen intelligences that reveal themselves to, say, an individuator, by way of acausal happenings or initially unsettling inter-dimensional unveilings, in which it is revealed self-autonomy and the 3D universe to be, in part, illusory. Suffice it is for me to say this much here, without going into detail.

The “matrix” has become a cultural buzzword, dating back to the release of the blockbuster flick, The Matrix (1999), which I personally didn’t care all that much for. The movie was too f/x-laden and sort of cartoonish for my liking, and turned an otherwise serious topic, one of complexity and depth, into an almost frivolous adventure flick designed seemingly to appeal to attention-deficient, fast-action-loving entertainees, mostly.

David Icke has spoken at length of the “matrix,” and now along comes another intellectually meaty read: The Matrix Control System... by Timothy Green Beckley, Sean Casteel, et al, published in 2017. I’ve just started it and am familiar with two of its contributors (Steiger and Redfern). (The full title is a long one but the board wouldn't let me type the last name of Philip K.)

As with “PKD,” I too have experienced a glimpse of some of the same type of phenomena, albeit where we differ is that I don’t feel it has anything to do with cosmic computers but rather with Spirit, even though some who have experienced this are sometimes made to temporarily feel right down to their very marrow like alienated automatons.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Master

"Strategic Self-Hypnosis - How to Overcome Stress Improve Performance ..." by Roger A. Straus
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Lepus

Hello

I'm reading The Black Books of Elverum by Mary S. Rustad

Lepus
Old 17-07-2019, 02:50 AM
Master
Winning Through Intimidation by Robert Ringer

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 18-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Master
'The Hero's Journey' by Joseph Campbell
Old 21-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Master
Busy reading in 3 books:

Archangel guide to Ascension
Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery
Dragons: Your Celestial Guardians

All 3 by Diana Cooper