Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 26-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Master
Thinking of you Silvergirl and David's family. It seems to have been a long journey that he has taken in love.
Old 26-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Master
It's quite al right, Spiritlite (already pm'd ya this morn).

Thanks Jules, I deeply appreciate that.

And you too, ces, I posted just as you did, I guess.

Old 27-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Master
Smile

When I look at this smiling pic, it reminds me of how much he used to love to sneak up behind me at work in his scooter and startle me, he'd sit there and I wouldn't even realize he was behind me, the way the aisles were set up, etc., that's him on Halloween last year dressed up as a pirate and he won 1st prize in the costume contest, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo-0119_e1.jpg (52.9 KB, 7 views)

Old 27-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Silvergirl I'm so sorry to hear this sad news about David.

You and David's family are in my thoughts during yhis time.

Hugs.
Old 27-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Master
Thank you so much, Starbuck.

Old 29-06-2011, 03:15 AM
Master
I really do believe David visited me last night, it's hard to tell if it's my imagination, but I will choose to believe he did, and a little bit today, too.

I was a good girl and did laundry and worked around the house today, I didn't cry a good one until about 4:30 - 5:00-ish. And then, it was more about my son being on my mind, but David too, of course. I think when someone close dies, there's a need to get mad (if it's in there) and to express it, I mean allow one's self to feel it. I was mad because he didn't take better care of himself. And I know because something career related didn't pan out or come through for him, was probably the last straw, and it crossed my mind that why wasn't I important enough, or me and all of his friends enough to spur him on to take better care of himself, because I needed him. I feel I still do, but it's just the way it is. I'll be ok.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Master
David's brother texted me about a month ago, mid-July anyway. He was trying to cheer me up, saying it's time to go barefoot and run around like a kid again. I stopped responding after the 2nd message, felt kind of blah. I told him today when I texted him, it was a delayed reaction (very), I wasn't ready to be cheered up, still ain't.

I experience brief visits from him here and there, but the most significant experiences are when I picture him and me ice-skating together. I have no idea where that came from, it doesn't exactly feel like a past life, but I wish I could understand how and where it was borne in my psyche because it's such a strong 'imagining' / image in my mind's eye.

Old 19-08-2011, 06:46 AM
Master
On Death
Kahlil Gibran

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

<><><><><><><><><>

I think that the reason (?!) I pictured David and I ice-skating like pros across the night sky was a spontaneous vision ~ maybe he really was with me and it wasn't just me imagining us, to encourage him to not be afraid of dying(?) Because he was wheelchair-bound and he was passionate about the idea of proving some of his doctors wrong by walking again. This is making sense to me now, the ice-skating thing. I can't describe or explain to you how unusual picturing us ice-skating like that is for me. I don't know where it came from, but the strength that I felt, the power and sureness of myself and what we were doing was simply awesome.

Thanks for listening.

Old 19-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Administrator
Thinking of you.....
Old 19-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
Awww! That is the sweetest...ty so much Heidi.